Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why would you settle for eating out a 70 year old dry ragged torn up unsuccessful cuckette pussy instead of the cute rich arizona republican daughters in their 20s you normally pull?
    I'm an earthy guy. I like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone here like Pelosi?

What's next? Youtubes of Wasserman?

Unlike board conservatives, board liberals do not mindlessly support all democrats. Most board liberals did not like Obama either.

And you think board conservatives mindlessly support all republicans? Man, you sure are a dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Limbaugh is not even an elected official and Palin has not been in office for 8 years.

How about comparing apples to apples. Show me conservatives not reflexively defending McConnell, Ryan, Trump, or Priebus. You know the actual GOP leadership.
    THe only one of those I don't extremely dislike is Ryan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THe only one of those I don't extremely dislike is Ryan.
    Actions speak louder than words.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    im trying to imagine a situation where i see a video like this and think to myself hey i think my mates on spurstalk would also think this is funny, i should create a thread about it
    Thanks for my daily allowance of Vitamin I.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thanks for my daily allowance of Vitamin I.
    no, ive never made a thread about a youtube video and i dont post anything to get high fives or yukyuks from my fellow libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im trying to imagine a situation where i see a video like this and think to myself hey i think my mates on spurstalk would also think this is funny, i should create a thread about it
    While you're thinking, imagine a scenario where you think "I am so interesting and brave I need an alt account so I can hide my anger about this ass whoopin' we took from Trump". Then wonder why you are such a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While you're thinking, imagine a scenario where you think "I am so interesting and brave I need an alt account so I can hide my anger about this ass whoopin' we took from Trump". Then wonder why you are such a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats didn't like their party leadership -- keeps voting in the same ers.

Republicans didn't like their party leadership -- scorched the Earth with Trump.

Don't really think libs had a leg to stand on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats didn't like their party leadership -- keeps voting in the same ers.

Republicans didn't like their party leadership -- scorched the Earth with Trump.

Don't really think libs had a leg to stand on here.
    The dem base battled and battled to get Wasserman removed over Sanders and the leadership was entrenched to the point where Gabbard who actually resisted and was forced to resign until wikileaks did their thing and Wasserman was forced to resign. Pelosi is a product of Marin County and Chuck Schumer is a product of Manhattan; not much to be done given all the dark money that works political machines nowadays. The most recent leadership entry is Warren who the base insisted on.

And scorched Earth. Trump appointed Rience Priebus as Chief of Staff. HIs VP is a christian base bible thumper and his appointments are a who's who of oligarchs and insutrialists. Last time I checked the tea party was getting shat on and primaried and McConnell and Ryan lead the chambers of on the Hill. His SCOTUS pick is described as a Scalia clone.

Sure Trump sold scorched earth in his campaign but we all know it is horse now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans didn't like their party leadership
    Everyone re-elected, and more, and "outsider" Trash conned them, so now the Repug voters "hated" party leadership is stronger, more establishment than ever.

"scorched earth" G M A F B

The Repug voter "revolt" has been a huge failure, and the Trash's voters will be ed over the most.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no, ive never made a thread about a youtube video and i dont post anything to get high fives or yukyuks from my fellow libs
    Yeah, ok.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thanks for quoting me though, i was beginning to wonder if you had everyone on this forum ignored except for boots. its good to see you advancing past easy targets with sub-60 iqs. you seem like a smart guy.

i wonder if we'll ever see your same above-all-this approach to any of the many bootons-level trumpists on this board. or maybe youll even criticize trump himself at some point. hes as easy a target as bootons.

the good guys could use more of your contributions. or you can keep being the flava flav to the likes of dmc, tsa, wild cobra, clippernation and by extension trump and steve bannon themselves. its a free country

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you caught me, sherlock, i created an alt account to maintain my anonymity on an anonymous message board where no one uses their real name

im sure youre above that and will share your personal information with all of us

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thanks for quoting me though, i was beginning to wonder if you had everyone on this forum ignored except for boots. its good to see you advancing past easy targets with sub-60 iqs. you seem like a smart guy.

i wonder if we'll ever see your same above-all-this approach to any of the many bootons-level trumpists on this board. or maybe youll even criticize trump himself at some point. hes as easy a target as bootons.

the good guys could use more of your contributions. or you can keep being the flava flav to the likes of dmc, tsa, wild cobra, clippernation and by extension trump and steve bannon themselves. its a free country
    Marching orders from a sock puppet. Sweet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dem base battled and battled to get Wasserman removed over Sanders and the leadership was entrenched to the point where Gabbard who actually resisted and was forced to resign until wikileaks did their thing and Wasserman was forced to resign. Pelosi is a product of Marin County and Chuck Schumer is a product of Manhattan; not much to be done given all the dark money that works political machines nowadays. The most recent leadership entry is Warren who the base insisted on.

And scorched Earth. Trump appointed Rience Priebus as Chief of Staff. HIs VP is a christian base bible thumper and his appointments are a who's who of oligarchs and insutrialists. Last time I checked the tea party was getting shat on and primaried and McConnell and Ryan lead the chambers of on the Hill. His SCOTUS pick is described as a Scalia clone.

Sure Trump sold scorched earth in his campaign but we all know it is horse now.
    Republican voters didn't vote for the cabinet picks. Trump may have duped them but he did represent the scorched earth option, and the voters went for it.

In a scenario where Democrats got Sanders elected and he turned out to be a business as usual Democrat who didn't stand up to wall Street, that's on Sanders not the voters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican voters didn't vote for the cabinet picks. Trump may have duped them but he did represent the scorched earth option, and the voters went for it.

In a scenario where Democrats got Sanders elected and he turned out to be a business as usual Democrat who didn't stand up to wall Street, that's on Sanders not the voters
    Given that the GOP voter never demanded that he give any policy specifics and they went for it blindly yeah it is on them too.

Given his history in business it should be no surprise what he is doing.

Then of course there is no movement to remove Ryan, McConnell or any GOP leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you caught me, sherlock, i created an alt account to maintain my anonymity on an anonymous message board where no one uses their real name

im sure youre above that and will share your personal information with all of us
    muh sock puppet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF DMC posts and no one cares to respond, did it really happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF DMC posts and no one cares to respond, did it really happen?
    I could fart and you'd respond Fuzzy. It's part of your Asperger's syndrome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actions speak louder than words.
    What actions? The part where I didn't vote for Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What actions? The part where I didn't vote for Trump?
    the action of actually criticizing the GOP's actions as opposed to dems. Unprovable assertions are fun though.

Thread Information