Page 285 of 293 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (has it been compared with a COViD heatmap?)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York getting bailed out by the city and it’s boroughs. Looking at this map, you’d think NY is a Republican heaven.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York getting bailed out by the city and it’s boroughs. Looking at this map, you’d think NY is a Republican heaven.
    County maps are always bull . That huge deep red area east of El Paso has a total population of 169.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sure wouldn't want to be the person who has to disappoint Republican voters or the great man. MAGAlandia is raw.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    County maps are always bull . That huge deep red area east of El Paso has a total population of 169.
    It just reinforces the difference in the rural v. urban life. When you have to live with people, taking the same transportation, live in apartments or condos that are close, you must understand that certain rules make a lot of sense. Instead of , get the government out of my life.

Ooops red light...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hardly an accident Trump has focused his main challenges on Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit. The heavily racialized subtext is that black folks' votes aren't valid.
    No, that's just a narrative you want to push. Those are not the only cities with high black populations. They are major cities in states with close results. Notice St Louis isn't being challenged. Oh Missouri was called for Trump. I guess those black votes were ok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a better than decent chance that Donald Trump would have won the presidential election if that Supreme Court seat had still been vacant. The stupid got was duped by the GOP establishment into filling the seat on the suggestion that the Supreme Court might actually help him win the election. They used him like a dirty . Poor MAGA s.
    No

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just reinforces the difference in the rural v. urban life. When you have to live with people, taking the same transportation, live in apartments or condos that are close, you must understand that certain rules make a lot of sense. Instead of , get the government out of my life.

Ooops red light...
    There are 6 voting blocs in the USA-

-The hyper-urban downtown vote (above average wealth, youngest age group, all kinds of races, lean Democrat)
    -The outer-urban non-downtown city vote (low wealth, high population, majority black, strong Democrat)
    -The rural, strongly religious, country vote (majority white, older age group, strong GOP)
    -The industrial, union, blue-collar outer city vote (majority white, previously strong Democrat, now lean GOP)
    -The suburban vote (high wealth, younger age group, previously strong GOP, previously lean GOP, now toss-up and, in many cases, leans Democrat)
    -The Latino vote (spread throughout the cities and countries, predominately in the Southwestern states, strong to lean Democrat)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I sure wouldn't want to be the person who has to disappoint Republican voters or the great man. MAGAlandia is raw.
    They took an oath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next to loyalty to Donald Trump, how much is that oath worth, politically speaking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. Kemp rigged the election for Biden and Loeffler seems to be the new working hypothesis for GA.

(I hope Gov. Kemp and Sen. Loeffler have good bodyguards, the MAGA mob is a menace.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds cray

"We don't know who bought their election.. I'm sure it crosses party lines.. I'm reasonably certain John James was ripped out of his seat, and he was en led to have won that election by the real vote, and the same thing is true for Doug Collins in Georgia." — @SidneyPowell1

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    please make my day Sidney Powell and convince a bunch of MAGArubes to write-in vote for Doug Collins in the January run-off election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is cray, these bags are ALWAYS cray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that's just a narrative you want to push. Those are not the only cities with high black populations. They are major cities in states with close results. Notice St Louis isn't being challenged. Oh Missouri was called for Trump. I guess those black votes were ok?
    Trump's naked appeals to racism are a narrative, right.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    is cray, these bags are ALWAYS cray
    You even talk like them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. Kemp rigged the election for Biden and Loeffler seems to be the new working hypothesis for GA.

(I hope Gov. Kemp and Sen. Loeffler have good bodyguards, the MAGA mob is a menace.)
    I was a little surprised when I read that yesterday. Trump is actually starting to up their runoffs.

Trump just hates women. He thinks little of them. Imagine saying the guy who lost actually won and the woman (a ing trumpie to begin with) lost.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I was a little surprised when I read that yesterday. Trump is actually starting to up their runoffs.

Trump just hates women. He thinks little of them. Imagine saying the guy who lost actually won and the woman (a ing trumpie to begin with) lost.

American Hero. Will fight for the truth regardless of silly political parties. This nation needs more Men like President Trump.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American Hero. Will fight for the truth regardless of silly political parties. This nation needs more Men like President Trump.
    you're just trolling now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a weird definition of hero and what a man should behave like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, Will Hunting, why do you keep continuing to say that WV is a lost cause (in 2024)? You guys said the same thing in 2018 and Manchin won like 78-22%, iirc (not sure of the final number but it was in that ballpark). WV is not the rest of the south and then appreciate Manchin for being a bi-partisan and a native WV local, unlike over half the senators of the USA, especially from the smaller ECV states, which have out of state guys running there... (e.g.:: lol Warren fleeing red Oklahoma for blue Massachusetts, lol Romney fleeing blue Massachusetts for red Utah).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    also, Will Hunting, why do you keep continuing to say that WV is a lost cause (in 2024)? You guys said the same thing in 2018 and Manchin won like 78-22%, iirc (not sure of the final number but it was in that ballpark). WV is not the rest of the south and then appreciate Manchin for being a bi-partisan and a native WV local, unlike over half the senators of the USA, especially from the smaller ECV states, which have out of state guys running there... (e.g.:: lol Warren fleeing red Oklahoma for blue Massachusetts, lol Romney fleeing blue Massachusetts for red Utah).
    I never said that in 2018, regardless Manchin only won 49.6% to 46.3% (compared to 2012 when he won re-election by 24% or 2010 when he won by 9% despite it being a waive year for Republicans). Not sure where you're getting it that Manchin win 2018 in a landslide.

Everyone says it first off because the rumor is that Manchin is unlikely to run again and any Dem on the ticket other than him loses in WV in 2024. With Manchin on the ticket he still has an uphill battle because of how polarized our elections are. Outside of Susan Collins and possibly Loeffler/Perdue, there wasn't any split ticket senate winner this year, and there weren't any split ticket winners in 2016 senate races. I don't see how that trend reverses over the next 4 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Romney fleeing blue Massachusetts for red Utah).
    Mitt is a good hustler. Born in Michigan, runs for governor in Mass, wins tries running for president, loses, takes a timeout and then runs for a senate seat in Utah.

Man has reach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said that in 2018, regardless Manchin only won 49.6% to 46.3% (compared to 2012 when he won re-election by 24% or 2010 when he won by 9% despite it being a waive year for Republicans). Not sure where you're getting it that Manchin win 2018 in a landslide.

Everyone says it first off because the rumor is that Manchin is unlikely to run again and any Dem on the ticket other than him loses in WV in 2024. With Manchin on the ticket he still has an uphill battle because of how polarized our elections are. Outside of Susan Collins and possibly Loeffler/Perdue, there wasn't any split ticket senate winner this year, and there weren't any split ticket winners in 2016 senate races. I don't see how that trend reverses over the next 4 years.
    Maybe. I could see 'Zona flipping back red, especially in the senate. If Trump had won I could see WI/PA flipping back blue in the senate, but not under Biden. As for the bolded part, you're 99% correct -- likely a sitting duck position like Alabama the past two years or North Dakota in the Heidi Heitkamp time, and McKaskill in Missouri was extremely fortunate to run against the atrocious Todd Akin for a second term, etc.

Thread Information