Page 13 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Chaffetz: President-elect Biden calls for 'unity' – but where was 'unity' from Dems when Trump won?
    you and your maga crew . Unify my balls

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the "bUt dEmOcRaTs dIDn'T uNiFy uS wHeN tRuMp wON" crowd, here is a collection of Democrat statements that were made the day after the race was called in 2016.

Hillary Clinton called on her supporters to accept the US election result on Wednesday, as she delivered a concession speech in New York in which she pressed Donald Trump to hold fast to American values.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” Clinton said, speaking at the New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-trump-speech

"It is no secret that the President-elect and I have some pretty significant differences," Obama said with Vice President Joe Biden at his side. "We are now all rooting for his success in uniting and leading the country."
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/polit...ory/index.html

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is proposing that she and President-elect Donald Trump “put aside our differences” and work together to rebuild the American economy for working people.
    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...e-donald-trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now polls are good.... dem tears of sadness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs need to reach out and understand what 75 million fellow Americans are saying to them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MAGAs need to reach out and understand what 75 million fellow Americans are saying to them.
    Can't understand ebonics tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I think they doin' common core math."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All President Trump and his cons uents are asking for is transparency and the evidence to be fairly and thoroughly examined. After what Democrat's pulled in 2016 and beyond, they are in NO position to ever talk about accepting the election again. Let's recap their actions, shall we: - The night of the election, they held countless protests across the country, not asking for transparency but to scream "NOT MY PRESIDENT" - When that failed, they then began a campaign to literally usurp the entire election and Electoral College with a "1 Person, 1 Vote" campaign - When that failed, they wheeled out their Hollywood celebrities to completely cir vent the Electoral process by producing a video campaign begging the Electoral College to vote AGAINST the will of their cons uents - When that failed, Trump was sworn in, they then spent four years refusing to accept and trying to invalidate the 2016 election results with years of unfounded claims "Russian Collusion" that lead nowhere Now we have overwhelming evidence of blatant fraud and actual meddling EVERYWHERE and suddenly they want to gaslight anyone who dares question said evidence. Nope. They are in the last place to talk about questioning the election results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ He should request all the recounts he needs in close contests, tbh. That's their right, and they should exercise it. I don't think they've ever been denied of that right, and they don't even need to sue for it.

As far as the rest, Shillary gracefully conceded in '16, end of story.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I think they doin' common core math."
    Have you been told what the conspiracy theory is yet, derp?

It's been five days.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is taking these fraud cases to SCOTUS where the court rulings will be “Ruth-less”.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ He should request all the recounts he needs in close contests, tbh. That's their right, and they should exercise it. I don't think they've ever been denied of that right, and they don't even need to sue for it.

As far as the rest, Shillary gracefully conceded in '16, end of story.
    Recount the illegally cast ballots.

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you want the SCOTUS to overturn elections? So much for muh Cons ution and dem Founding Fathers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

K
    What is your proof they were illegally cast, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

K
    you're not taking this loss well. Do tell what illegally cast ballots, what's the conspiracy here?

Don't forget it was this SCOTUS itself that shat on Trump and approved the extended deadline in some States.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There are alot of examples, I have seen. Alot.

Logic would argue both sides benefited in some cases. Let's clean up mess since there is time anyway.

Ins utions and people that hate him, hate his decision to do this. [jerk motion]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are alot of examples, I have seen. Alot.
    Let's see them.

Unless you left them at customs in Poland when they turned you back.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My conspiracy: people that considered him to be Hitler would do whatever possible to eliminate Hitler. Because wouldn't they be otherwise complicit to Hitler?

Let's see them.

Unless you left them at customs in Poland when they turned you back.
    Been posted here and online. Heading to court.

Are you holding your breath for CNN to report it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're not taking this loss well. Do tell what illegally cast ballots, what's the conspiracy here?

Don't forget it was this SCOTUS itself that shat on Trump and approved the extended deadline in some States.
    They may have considered it a matter of practicality if states were ill-prepared. None of that means they'll be looking the other way on the devious actions for which I'm sure you're aware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My conspiracy: people that considered him to be Hitler would do whatever possible to eliminate Hitler. Because wouldn't they be otherwise complicit to Hitler?

Been posted here and online. Heading to court.

Are you holding your breath for CNN to report it?
    They may have considered it a matter of practicality if states were ill-prepared. None of that means they'll be looking the other way on the devious actions for which I'm sure you're aware.
    Nice double fold tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are the same idiots that can't even name what policy they hate when asked b/c Orange Man bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not aware of any proven devious actions so far, tbh... I'm sure you'll keep us posted with any updates on that.

These are the same idiots that can't even name what policy they hate when asked b/c Orange Man bad.
    Not true. SnakeBoy asked me a couple days ago about that, and I listed them. You not liking the responses and being a full time semen shielder for Dear Loser is not an excuse.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not aware of any proven devious actions so far, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Never claimed Russia hacked any election, went as far as pointing out Trump did win fair and square...

swing and miss...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been asked for examples and you're folding, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake ballots are people too

Pakman

Thread Information