Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how long it'll take before the FBI deems the GOP a terrorist or a cult organization.
    The feels precocious to me. We're not there yet.

At some point you've got to outlaw a political party that flauts the law, demonizes all other parties, and tries to overturn elections by mob action and terrorism. Let's see what they find out in Congressional oversight.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-27-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devin Nunes Has CPAC Meltdown And Claims Barack Obama Stole The 2020 Election

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/02...-election.html

The party of racism really, really hates that knitter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously this should be a Netflix comedy special the way this is sounding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keeping things organized. I would have bet Chynah was country of origin but they would have made it look like a pig with apple in mouth. Mexicans probably made major $$$ on trump piñatas so they won contract. Business is business.

Golden Trump statue turning heads at CPAC was made in … Mexico.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...co/ar-BB1e4Hnl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who had “private property” on their card?

Meltdown at CPAC as Conservatives Struggle to Reconcile Property Rights With Mask Mandates

“I know this might sound like a little bit of a downer,” Dan Schneider, executive director of the American Conservative Union, told conference attendees on Friday morning, “but we also believe in property rights. And this is a private hotel.… A private hotel, just like your house, gets to set its own rules. Carly? Our CPAC director?”

Carly Patrick, the CPAC and events coordinator at the American Conservative Union, accepted Schneider’s cue. “We are in a private facility, and we do want to be respectful of the ordinances that they have as their private property, so please, everyone, when you’re in the ballroom, when you’re seated, you still should be wearing a mask. So if everybody can go ahead, work on that.…”

Here, angry audience rumblings began to burble up.

“I know,” Patrick said, “I know, it’s not the most fun.”

Now the audience was booing.

“You have the right to set the [sic] own rules in your own house,” Schneider repeated. “And we’re borrowing someone else’s house. So we need to comply with their rules. So thank you all for putting on your masks—”

“I wear a mask when I’m in the halls, and we’re gonna comply with their rules.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/1615...ights-desantis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Libs addicted to Trump

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think you're confused, CPAC is a conservative conference.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're gonna vote for him again in 2024 if he's alive.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're gonna vote for him again in 2024 if he's alive.

only if his wife lets him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man is a gift. Thanks for the presidency, House and Senate.

Give me more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMERICA FIRST MOVMENT
    CANCELED BY TRUMP'S CPAC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMERICA FIRST MOVMENT
    CANCELED BY TRUMP'S CPAC

Did Gosar get in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. He's a dentist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More on Fuentes and Gosar:

On Friday night, white nationalist activist Nick Fuentes convinced Rep. Paul A. Gosar of Arizona to speak at his America First Political Action Conference, an event with no ties to CPAC but with some shared attendance. When Gosar was finished, Fuentes spent 67 minutes mocking a disabled member of Congress, calling the Jan. 6 riots “awesome” and demanding protection for the country’s “White demographic core.”

Gosar, one of the leaders of the push to overturn Arizona’s presidential election, distanced himself from Fuentes on Saturday, condemning “White racism” during his appearance onstage. In an interview, Gosar explained that he had attended the Friday event after being convinced he could reach a new, energetic audience that might be interested in his advocacy for stricter immigration laws and election integrity.

“There is a group of young people that are becoming part of the election process and becoming a bigger force,” Gosar said. “So why not take that energy and listen to what they’ve got to say?”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Gosar the guys whose family wants him committed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gosar’s family

6 SIBLINGS ENDORSE OPPONENT ...

Every family has their political differences ... but this is on another level.

Rep. Paul Gosar is Arizona's Republican Congressman for the state's Fourth District, but he's up for reelection in November and he's got a bit of an issue -- 6 of his siblings are actively campaigning for his opponent.

In what's sure to be one of the most shocking political ads of the year, 3 of Paul's brothers and 3 of his sisters slam him and voice their support for Democratic nominee, Dr. David Brill.

As for why they're speaking out against their brother, Jennifer, Grace, David, Joan, Tim and Gaston Gosar have reportedly stated it's to defend their family's name and honor. Grace has said about Paul, "it would be difficult to see my brother as anything but a racist."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/09/22/arizo...orse-opponent/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gosar article.

Congressman suggests Charlottesville was George Soros–backed conspiracy

Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar suggested the participants in the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville in August may have been organized by an “Obama sympathizer” and funded by George Soros, whom Gosar accused of having “turned in his own people to the Nazis.”

Gosar made these comments — and there is no evidence backing these theories — to VICE News in an interview about one of his cons uents who is suing him in federal court for blocking her on his official Facebook page. The cons uent, J’aime Morgaine, argues that Gosar is violating her First Amendment right to engage in debate in a virtual public forum.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d3xw...tesville-soros

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump with the fear mongering buzzwords

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While still popular among trump s, his hopes of being the GOO nominee for president is not that solid for trump.

Trump won the unscientific straw poll of CPAC attendees when they were asked who they favored as 2024 GOP presidential candidates. But the results suggest that there is interest in other potential candidates. Two polls were conducted, one that included Trump's name and one that did not. In the straw poll that included Trump, 55% of attendees said they preferred the former President as their nominee for 2024, another 21% favored Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, while South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem was third with 4%.

In a second poll that excluded Trump, DeSantis was far ahead of the other contenders at the event that took place in his home state. In that poll, 43% of CPAC attendees supported DeSantis, a close ally of Trump. Noem was second with 11%, followed by Donald Trump Jr. at 8%, then former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz with 7% each.

The overwhelming majority of CPAC attendees who participated in the gathering's informal surveys said they approved of the job that Trump did as president. But only 68% said they wanted him to run again in 2024; 15% said they don't want the former President to vie for the GOP nomination and 17% said they were unsure -- indicating the opening for a fresh face within the party.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/28/polit...021/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...but still doesn't accept the result of the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still cling to Q. Sad.

CPAC Speaker Angela Stanton King Promotes QAnon From Stage

A speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) promoted the QAnon conspiracy theory from the event’s main stage on Sunday, shortly before Donald Trump was scheduled to appear at the conservative movement’s premiere annual event. Former congressional candidate Angela Stanton King, who has frequently boosted the conspiracy theory on social media, called for an investigation into whether QAnon’s bizarre claims about a cabal of cannibal-pedophiles controlling the world and a mysterious figure named Q giving hidden messages to Trump supporters are real.

“Let’s address it,” King said. “So we know in this election, there were some things going on in regards to the conspiracy theories with Q, right? And I think, me as a person, before I ever got into the conservative movement, I’ve always been an advocate even if it’s for abused children or it’s for those people that are incarcerated. So I think that any allegations coming forward in regards to any type of abuse when it comes to children deserves to be investigated, it deserves to be made aware of.”

The CPAC crowd applauded King’s call for an investigation into the claims made by QAnon believers, which include allegations that Democratic Party leaders and Hollywood celebrities sexually abuse children and drink their blood to stay young. QAnon supporters believe in a moment called “The Storm,” in which they anticipate Trump will order mass arrests or executions of his political opponents.

https://news.yahoo.com/cpac-speaker-...201726175.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump being a crybaby

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Basically admitted trying to rig the election. All these mail in ballots that he tried to strangle.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...but still doesn't accept the result of the election
    You stole it, Winester. You all over his initial 4 years and you robbed him of his 2nd 4.

Even before he got sworn you was threatening to impeach him. Then on the day he was sworn and ready to move into the White House that Madonna threatened to blow it up.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Thread Information