Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Say what you will about the right, their memes are a lot funnier than the center
    honestly, the right is crushing it in media in general.

fox news is the biggest cable news channel by far and is basically televised talk radio

the right dominates radio news

they also dominate web based content. monster youtube channels like crowder/shapiro/prageru are dominating youtube. the only left wing political commentary channel i know of that is in the ballpark subscriber wise is the young turks. the smaller independent guys like secular talk and david pakman show and stuff like that are all under a million subscribers. even fringe low brow idiots like mark dice on the right have 1.5 million subs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope they ALL go down. Clintons, Trumps,etc. You should too
    You think SR21 was involved?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Melania doing here? Did she forget she's not on a strip club letting a bunch of ones rain in her face?
    Jeffrey provably gave her a couple of facials before she met Dumps tbqh

No wonder Baron looks like Jeff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    babylon bee is not bad tbh... a good JV onion

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly, the right is crushing it in media in general.

fox news is the biggest cable news channel by far and is basically televised talk radio

the right dominates radio news

they also dominate web based content. monster youtube channels like crowder/shapiro/prageru are dominating youtube. the only left wing political commentary channel i know of that is in the ballpark subscriber wise is the young turks. the smaller independent guys like secular talk and david pakman show and stuff like that are all under a million subscribers. even fringe low brow idiots like mark dice on the right have 1.5 million subs
    Yet the right claims that YouTube algorithms are against them. Have you seen the way Tim Pool's channel is exploding on YouTube? So much for conservative censorship and victimhood... Nathan89

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet the right claims that YouTube algorithms are against them. Have you seen the way Tim Pool's channel is exploding on YouTube? So much for conservative censorship and victimhood... Nathan89
    The expert on YOUTUBE crazies speaks, I listen (read).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah speaking of right wing... tim pool is a grifter just like dave rubin but charades as liberal who left the left, and yet his channel is hyper popular. if you combine his Tom Pool and TimCast channels, he has well over 1.5 million subscribers. he's doing just fine . and the content of those channels is identical. leftists bad!

the algorithms tend to push you to bigger channels. all the "alternative news" guys complain about that. so yes you will get pushed to CNN with their 10 mil subs, fox news with their 5.4 mil subs, etc, but i dont know that the algorithms are biased left vs right, just big vs small. outside of TYT, i dont think theres a single prominent "left wing" commentary or opinion news channel that exceeds 1 mil subs. i could be wrong on that... but i'm just unaware of any

the argument i hear from the right is that the decisions to strike/block channels are biased, but tbh outside of the hyper edgy fringe left, you arent really getting targeted hate speech type stuff from the left (no, they arent calling for white genocide )

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah speaking of right wing... tim pool is a grifter just like dave rubin but charades as liberal who left the left, and yet his channel is hyper popular. if you combine his Tom Pool and TimCast channels, he has well over 1.5 million subscribers. he's doing just fine . and the content of those channels is identical. leftists bad!

the algorithms tend to push you to bigger channels. all the "alternative news" guys complain about that. so yes you will get pushed to CNN with their 10 mil subs, fox news with their 5.4 mil subs, etc, but i dont know that the algorithms are biased left vs right, just big vs small. outside of TYT, i dont think theres a single prominent "left wing" commentary or opinion news channel that exceeds 1 mil subs. i could be wrong on that... but i'm just unaware of any

the argument i hear from the right is that the decisions to strike/block channels are biased, but tbh outside of the hyper edgy fringe left, you arent really getting targeted hate speech type stuff from the left (no, they arent calling for white genocide )
    Agree 100%. I've never seen YouTube so much as left vs right hence I call them "JewTube." There is mainstream conservatives and liberals. TYT is mainstream left hence they supported Hillary and Biden. Jimmy Dore and Majority Report channels have grown but nowhere near the growth rate as those conservative channels that you mentioned.

FYI for some reason right-wingers get a hard on for dudes that call themselves liberal yet their content is entirely right-leaning echo chamber like Dave Rubin and Tim Tool.

The whole left vs right thing is controlled opposition. I know you disagree and this is where we part ways but real truth tellers are the ones that tend to get taken down. Spurtacular has seen this already. I've heard Adam Green is controlled opposition since his channel is still going despite criticizing Jews all the time.

I think YouTube algorithms have a "too big to fail" system. Occasionally, someone big like Alex Jones and David Icke will get taken down to. Aa crazy as it sounds, some say that David Icke is controlled opposition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TYT is mainstream left hence they supported Hillary and Biden. Jimmy Dore and Majority Report channels have grown but nowhere near the growth rate as those conservative channels that you mentioned.
    i thought tyt supported sanders... could be wrong. i know cenk ran for congress (lol) as a progressive.

FYI for some reason right-wingers get a hard on for dudes that call themselves liberal yet their content is entirely right-leaning echo chamber like Dave Rubin and Tim Tool.
    because it gives them a sense of credibility in attacking the left. "see, even the left thinks the left is crazy!!"

same reason why people enjoy parading around republican never-trumpers like rick wilson

The whole left vs right thing is controlled opposition. I know you disagree and this is where we part ways but real truth tellers are the ones that tend to get taken down. Spurtacular has seen this already. I've heard Adam Green is controlled opposition since his channel is still going despite criticizing Jews all the time.

I think YouTube algorithms have a "too big to fail" system. Occasionally, someone big like Alex Jones and David Icke will get taken down to. Aa crazy as it sounds, some say that David Icke is controlled opposition.
    yes i completely disagree with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's hillaryous, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alan Dershowitz trends nationwide with harsh criticism for ‘defending Ghislaine Maxwell’

Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz was roasted on Friday after writing a column the day after the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell.

The article, published by the right-wing website Spectator USA, was led,

“The Ghislaine Maxwell I know.”

The Daily Beast characterized the column as “an impassioned defense of the British socialite that seemed to suggest he’s rooting for her.”

<lots of hilarious tweets>

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/ala...laine-maxwell/

Thread Information