Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Atlanta, they've been since Dominique and were basically with him as well, but fun as to watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks are flying under the radar. Winners of 14 of their last 15 with wins against Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Houston and the Clippers.
    Spurs barely beat them and everyone was giving the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Atlanta, they've been since Dominique and were basically with him as well, but fun as to watch.
    You're right the Hawks have been since 'nique.

The only real positive thing I can remember is that 7 game series they played Boston....don't remember which year. But that was a uva series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF do you think? Seriously, you know me, you profess to anyway. Think about it and tell me. Go on. You know.
    Because the team is summoning an effort never before seen just to embarrass Kobe and get Media talkin' bout how the team (they sans Kobe) is the superior version.

You're rustled because you know they don't really care about winning this game. The ulterior motive of making Kobe look the fool is of primary importance tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timely thread, splitman.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because the team is summoning an effort never before seen just to embarrass Kobe and get Media talkin' bout how the team (they sans Kobe) is the superior version.

You're rustled because you know they don't really care about winning this game. The ulterior motive of making Kobe look the fool is of primary importance tonight.
    Outstanding. Though they want to win the game. It the 20 odd games before they didn't give a about. Now it's the old car laying on your mother routine. They each have the strength to pick that car up and slide it a foot off mom and then run to the newspapers and tell the tale.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It the 20 odd games before they didn't give a about.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread melting down because he cares about the name on the back of the jersey more than the name on the front

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ELLINGTON 3-BALL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o +22 mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will bet Lakers -7 if anyone wants some action. Mid holds the bet. I've got $100 on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread melting down because he cares about the name on the back of the jersey more than the name on the front
    I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will bet Lakers -7 if anyone wants some action. Mid holds the bet. I've got $100 on it.
    I'll just bet you will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you will.
    He just offered it to you. Like Vanessa did to Karl Malone.

tee, hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm the Lakers and not in tank mode, I let Kobe continue to rest for the entirety of the season. It is no coincidence they are destroying Golden State tonight. The Lakers are motivated and hungry to show that Kobe hurts the team and they don't need his TOSB chucker ass. They are sending a collective message to the league and fans alike. Are they going to be this good every game without him? Doubtful but they want to eradicate the er from their collective psyche and this is exactly what they are doing right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm the Lakers and not in tank mode, I let Kobe continue to rest for the entirety of the season. It is no coincidence they are destroying Golden State tonight. The Lakers are motivated and hungry to show that Kobe hurts the team and they don't need his TOSB chucker ass. They are sending a collective message to the league and fans alike. Are they going to be this good every game without him? Doubtful but they want to eradicate the er from their collective psyche and this is exactly what they are doing right now.
    Don't kid yourself. The Lakers are a scrub team that's playing above their ability right now. It's like how the Spurs bench led the Heat until the end of the 4th quarter a couple years back. It's a fugazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pull the trigger before it's too late,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't kid yourself. The Lakers are a scrub team that's playing above their ability right now.
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I could watch this game tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pull the trigger before it's too late,
    Shouldn't I be able to take it any time during the game since you've offered it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wish I could watch this game tbh
    I'll just bet you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't kid yourself. The Lakers are a scrub team that's playing above their ability right now. It's like how the Spurs bench led the Heat until the end of the 4th quarter a couple years back. It's a fugazi.
    I agree they are not this good. They're just out to Kobe. It's like using everything they have in the tank just for tonight, so there's no longer any question that he's a useless scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    Except mine was a basketball take, not some dime store attempt at plagiarizing Mark Twain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't I be able to take it any time during the game since you've offered it?
    Nope. Now or never. You've got 2 min, when the 3rd Q clock hits 6 min.

Thread Information