Page 288 of 376 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a ten point scale, how would you rate the game for PS5?
    6 or 7? I mean, it's a fun game with plenty of things to do. The problem is that it was hyped to be the next GTAV and it's just an impossibly high bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP2077 was a great game. The problem is people had waaaay too high expectations for it. looking at the game in a vacuum and ignoring all the hype its a solid 8/10 in terms of gameplay and story, imo. I played on PC and didnt have real any bugs save for some potato graphics here and there. but i guess if your expectations were based on the e3 video from 2018 or whenever it was, i can see why this would be a disappointment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP2077 was a great game. The problem is people had waaaay too high expectations for it. looking at the game in a vacuum and ignoring all the hype its a solid 8/10 in terms of gameplay and story, imo. I played on PC and didnt have real any bugs save for some potato graphics here and there. but i guess if your expectations were based on the e3 video from 2018 or whenever it was, i can see why this would be a disappointment.
    The studio itself hyped it to be something it was not. There was a bunch of stuff they say would be in it that totally wasn't.

There was a reddit thread listing everything that was supposed to be in but got taken out and leaned out at the end by the developers and still couldn't run on PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The studio itself hyped it to be something it was not. There was a bunch of stuff they say would be in it that totally wasn't.

There was a reddit thread listing everything that was supposed to be in but got taken out and leaned out at the end by the developers and still couldn't run on PS4.
    I can understand why anyone with a PS4/Xbone would be upset, as they should be. It was a terrible launch, not disputing that at all. CDPR deserves a lot of criticism for making promises they couldnt keep, putting out an unfinished product, and using the success of Witcher 3 to hype up CP2077 and grift everyone out of a ton of money in preorders.

my point was only regarding the game itself. ignoring all the negativity surrounding CDPR, the botched release, and it being unplayable on last gen consoles - if you can run this game on a PC without issue, and don't have incredibly high expectations of some revolutionary gameplay experience, you'll probably enjoy it. honestly i never bothered to look into anything regarding the game before it came out, because i wanted to go in as fresh as possible. so that may be why i dont have such a terrible view of it, and since i never had issues running it on my PC either. but i completely understand why this game receives the negativity it does.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i already placed an order. thanks for the heads up. doesnt look like i missed anything i really wanted.

cyberpunk wasnt on my radar whatsoever but i dont see it ever being lower than $10, for what should end up being a pretty good PS5 game
    Blech, the final $10 game in that deal is Madden 21. I was thinking they might have something really cool in the final day of the promotion, but nope, Madden 21 two days before Madden 22 comes out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kena is going to be 40 bucks? Short game then? ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kena is going to be 40 bucks? Short game then? ElNono
    It's on the shorter side. Probably a game you can play over a weekend. But I think that was by design.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's on the shorter side. Probably a game you can play over a weekend. But I think that was by design.
    Straight up narrative. I like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently there isn't a whole lot of difference between buying the PS4 version of the Tsushima expansion and playing on PS5 via BC vs getting the PS5 native version. Like checkerboarding to 4k instead of 1800p, and faster load times. Though load times are already really fast on PS5 playing the PS4 version through BC. And the cutscenes are rendered in real time now so the animation matches the voices if you're playing in Japanese. Kind of doesn't seem worth the $10 upgrade tbh, might as well just buy the $20 PS4 DLC and play through BC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El will come through with free codes. Amirite?

Also just saw ACG review on it and I wasn’t entirely convinced. Apparently there are a lot of hallucination moments where the screen blurs all the time and you can barely make the dialogue out. I’m not really too fond of that when games make your character act funky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently it's got some haptic feedback in the PS5 native version too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big under $20 sale on PSN

picking up balde for $7.50

some good deals out there for games i've already played.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Deals/co..._sale_ends_91/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I recommend Prototype 2. You like Infamous so you will like this one too.

Kind of the same game with different powers, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I recommend Prototype 2. You like Infamous so you will like this one too.

Kind of the same game with different powers, imo.
    yeah i remember when inFamous and prototype were first coming out they were compared to each other quite a bit. but i imagine that will be cheap for a long time considering how old it is. blade had surprisingly held its price up quite a bit all along now despite not being a massive le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El will come through with free codes. Amirite?

Also just saw ACG review on it and I wasn’t entirely convinced. Apparently there are a lot of hallucination moments where the screen blurs all the time and you can barely make the dialogue out. I’m not really too fond of that when games make your character act funky.
    It's not a Sony game. I'll probably get a code for it (I made the credits), but not sure I can extras, and I don't want to ask (because it's not a Sony game, and they're a relatively small studio).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a Sony game. I'll probably get a code for it (I made the credits), but not sure I can extras, and I don't want to ask (because it's not a Sony game, and they're a relatively small studio).
    I was half joking you know.

I'll probably end up getting it down the line when it goes cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently there isn't a whole lot of difference between buying the PS4 version of the Tsushima expansion and playing on PS5 via BC vs getting the PS5 native version. Like checkerboarding to 4k instead of 1800p, and faster load times. Though load times are already really fast on PS5 playing the PS4 version through BC. And the cutscenes are rendered in real time now so the animation matches the voices if you're playing in Japanese. Kind of doesn't seem worth the $10 upgrade tbh, might as well just buy the $20 PS4 DLC and play through BC.
    Just got my code for this... this is what I read:

PS5-specific features include:
    • Stunning visuals in dynamic 4K resolution† targeting 60 FPS
    • DualSense™ Wireless Controller haptic feedback and adaptive trigger resistance
    • Tempest 3D Audio (on compatible headphones), immersing you in high fidelity sound as you explore and connect with the world of Ghost of Tsushima as it comes to life
    • Lip sync for Japanese voiceover
    • Ability to transfer PS4 saved progress to PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you guys all excited there is another Skyrim release coming?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ended up picking up the same game along with the Ultimate edition of Metal Gear Solid 5 which has like everything in it for even less the Senua’s Sacrifice at just 6.99.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC I had to clear 220GB of free space to install Cyberpunk off disc. Also how re ed is it on a system that only comes with about 660 GB of usable storage that it records video by default for each trophy? I had like 7GB of 13 second videos from trophies taking up space on the SSD in about 6 months of usage of the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah that's a of a deal. Dragon's Crown for $5 is awesome too if you like Vanillaware beat'em ups with RPG elements. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is really good too, but for some reason keeps its price a lot more (it's $17 in this sale, which is the lowest it has ever dropped). Yakuza 0 & 6 are $5 also.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC I had to clear 220GB of free space to install Cyberpunk off disc. Also how re ed is it on a system that only comes with about 660 GB of usable storage that it records video by default for each trophy? I had like 7GB of 13 second videos from trophies taking up space on the SSD in about 6 months of usage of the system.
    Disable one of the two. By default the PS5 takes a snapshot and a 14 second clip. I like the little videos so I’m keeping those and disabled the other. I have been coming up with a backup plan. As I fill it up, I’ll just copy and move the completed albums to an external hard drive as a keepsake.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing Godfall. Not as terrible as I thought it'd be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Godfall. Not as terrible as I thought it'd be
    i thought the initial trailer during the reveal looked kinda cool. never followed up on it

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i thought the initial trailer during the reveal looked kinda cool. never followed up on it
    It's interesting. Gameplay wise it's like....old God of War mixed with Diablo and Destiny. And i don't know if that sounds like a good thing or a bad thing

It's is really nice graphically (playing this on PS5). on hard it's fairly challenging and some of the boss battles have been entertaining. it's kinda grindy and definitely needs to have more to do though. but it's been a fun time killer after work for the last week

Thread Information