Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Midget has decided to join 2 other superstars in a farmer league. Ronaldo's best teammate at Juve was Dybala and the guy couldn't even stay healthy and have consistent impact

Sorry FAP, but your midget pulled a chicken move a la Durant.

Therefore, i'm retiring the Lionel Harden nickname. From this point forward midget shall be known as Lionel Durant. Thank you.
    Juve was a 5 time champion in a row and a CL finalist untill Cristiano went to all that up. These are the facts, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Juve was a 5 time champion in a row and a CL finalist untill Cristiano went to all that up. These are the facts, tbh.
    Barca was a 3 time Champions League winner under Xavi and Iniesta and since then, experienced a 6 year drought, never sniffing another final. These are the facts tbh

Midget left Barca bankrupt and a mere Copa del Rey winner, as he got kicked out the league

Not only destroying the club on the pitch, but financially as well. Truly cancerous behavior by Lionel Durant tbh.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 09-05-2021 at 03:58 PM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Your boy got kicked out by the league's governing body for constantly demanding cancer contracts and ended up playing in the farmer leagues. Sorry this is happening to you
    trying to spin the fact that Barca didn't have the money. Barca has the money = Midget is playing in Barca right now... lol @ "kicked out"...

"Messi era"

He had a solid run with Xavi and Iniesta, since then, Barca has been nothing more than a doormat for the european elite

Acting like midget was Michael Jordan and was out here preventing other stars from ringing Ronaldo has a better club resume than midget by a long shot
    this is you still reeling from the fact that Missi won les with Barca and the NT.... without Xavi and Iniesta...

You should get that butthurt checked, tbh, Missi already got it bleeding...

Your capitulation is duly noted. Carry on, son.
    Doesn't change the fact that Juve didn't want anything to do with Penaldo anymore

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    trying to spin the fact that Barca didn't have the money. Barca has the money = Midget is playing in Barca right now... lol @ "kicked out"...

this is you still reeling from the fact that Missi won les with Barca and the NT.... without Xavi and Iniesta...

You should get that butthurt checked, tbh, Missi already got it bleeding...

Doesn't change the fact that Juve didn't want anything to do with Penaldo anymore

Boiled down:

CL's: 5 > 4

NT Trophies: Ronaldo 2 > Midget 1 mickey mouse bubble ring

Clubs Bankrupt: Ronaldo 0 > 1 Midget

Ronaldo playing in the world's best league and its most storied club. Lionel Durant playing in the farmer league after getting kicked out of la liga for bankrupting barca.

Let us proceed
    Last edited by Bynumite; 09-06-2021 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CL's: 5 > 4

NT Trophies: Ronaldo 2 > Midget 1 mickey mouse bubble ring

Clubs Bankrupt: Ronaldo 0 > 1 Midget

Ronaldo playing in the world's best league and its most storied club. Lionel Durant playing in the farmer league after getting kicked out of la liga for bankrupting barca.

Let us proceed
    don't even compare accolades, Ronaldo doesn't measure up...

39 trophies > 32 trophies

22x top scorer > 19x top scorer

6x ballon d'or > 5x ballon d'or

Teams begging for him to stay 1 > 0

Ronaldo did the right thing going to play on a ty team in a mediocre league, tbh, there he can look like he still has something left in the tank*

* unless he's playing against Young Boyzzzzz

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    don't even compare accolades, Ronaldo doesn't measure up...

39 trophies > 32 trophies

22x top scorer > 19x top scorer

6x ballon d'or > 5x ballon d'or

Teams begging for him to stay 1 > 0

Ronaldo did the right thing going to play on a ty team in a mediocre league, tbh, there he can look like he still has something left in the tank*

* unless he's playing against Young Boyzzzzz
    So salty

If the Premier League is "mediocre", what does that make your precious Serie A? Seeing as they get their pushed in routinely by Premier League teams

Sorry buddy but a bunch of lol ligas, copa del reys and Spanish supercups don't stack up well against a CL 3peat, no matter how much you

Ronaldo upgraded, left an aging and poorly managed club and joined the best league in the world and its most storied club.

Lionel Harden got kicked out of la liga for being a club bankrupting cancer, downgrading when he joined a farmer league for his retirement tour. Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So salty

If the Premier League is "mediocre", what does that make your precious Serie A? Seeing as they get their pushed in routinely by Premier League teams

Sorry buddy but a bunch of lol ligas, copa del reys and Spanish supercups don't stack up well against a CL 3peat, no matter how much you

Ronaldo upgraded, left an aging and poorly managed club and joined the best league in the world and its most storied club.

Lionel Harden got kicked out of la liga for being a club bankrupting cancer, downgrading when he joined a farmer league for his retirement tour. Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    So salty

Italy is a 4 time world champion, tbh... more recently winning the Euro by toying with an overrated English team...

At least Penaldo can go take the knee like he always has done against Missi, tbh...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Italy is a 4 time world champion, tbh... more recently winning the Euro by toying with an overrated English team...
    Shifting the conversation from domestic to international play Pathetic attempt at moving the goalpost

Everybody and their mom knows foreign talent is a huge part of the reason the Premier League is the best league in the world.

Premier League>>>>>>>>>>Serie A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>French Farmers League. No matter how much you try to

At least Penaldo can go take the knee like he always has done against Missi, tbh...
    Without Xavi and Iniesta, Lionel Harden spent his athletic prime choking champions league knockout games and finals for Argentina

I'm sure you had much higher expectations for him early on, but now he's at the end of the road, on a retirement tour in Europe's 6th best league. It sucks i know, sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Shifting the conversation from domestic to international play Pathetic attempt at moving the goalpost

Everybody and their mom knows foreign talent is a huge part of the reason the Premier League is the best league in the world.

Premier League>>>>>>>>>>Serie A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>French Farmers League. No matter how much you try to
    Shifting nothing, the vast majority of italian players play in calcio, the vast majority of english players play in england. When we're talking about the quality of the leagues, it makes complete sense.

Sure, there's high flying foreigners in all of those teams, but if we're being honest, outside of Missi and Mbappe, there's not very many difference makers, tbh.

Without Xavi and Iniesta, Lionel Harden spent his athletic prime choking champions league knockout games and finals for Argentina

I'm sure you had much higher expectations for him early on, but now he's at the end of the road, on a retirement tour in Europe's 6th best league. It sucks i know, sorry this is happening to you
    Missi won without Xavi and Iniesta both at the club and NT level. This is a shctick I'm sure you hated losing, but it is what it is...

Penaldo is also milking his brand. You go to such a ty league and team only to collect paychecks and have plenty of time to do marketing... realistically, nobody expect ManU to compete for the league nor the Champions, tbh...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Icardi replaces Missi and scores the game winner

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Icardi replaces Missi and scores the game winner

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Sidenote: I will be extremely PO if Messi is handed the ballon D'or this December over Lewandowski, after the past 2 seasons especially.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sidenote: I will be extremely PO if Messi is handed the ballon D'or this December over Lewandowski, after the past 2 seasons especially.
    Messi deserves it this year though.

What it needs to happen is that they should just hand out the 2020 Golden Ball to Lewandoski. It makes no sense to not have a GB for that year when the season was completed. Start that movement for your son.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Messi deserves it this year though.

What it needs to happen is that they should just hand out the 2020 Golden Ball to Lewandoski. It makes no sense to not have a GB for that year when the season was completed. Start that movement for your son.
    Depressing. I would accept that resolution though.

You fellas watch more footy than I, so I'll take your word that he deserves it. The COPA victory being the deal breaker?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    PSG tbh... they are dominating Ligue 1 but if we want to be truly honest here they have been extremely lucky on at least 3 of those 8 games and they are not playing very well. The real star for now is Hakimi dude is a baller. Neymar is fat, M'bappe does the job but his ego has been heavily damaged and Messi... well it will take a bit of time. I fear they are gonna be raped by City. Still a bit of time but I'm not super optimistic.

All in all Qatari SG

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mbappe is a ing got tbh, pulled another move this time vs Metz.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    true...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    PSG tbh... they are dominating Ligue 1 but if we want to be truly honest here they have been extremely lucky on at least 3 of those 8 games and they are not playing very well. The real star for now is Hakimi dude is a baller. Neymar is fat, M'bappe does the job but his ego has been heavily damaged and Messi... well it will take a bit of time. I fear they are gonna be raped by City. Still a bit of time but I'm not super optimistic.

All in all Qatari SG
    Finally, you celebrate a Messi goal

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Looking at the stat sheet, City controlled the game but their continued lack of a Classic 9 cost them. Maybe one argues PSG intends to play this style. Doesn't seem they will roll thru compe ion and it only takes 1 off night in the knockouts where their limited opportunities don't reach the net.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Looking at the stat sheet, City controlled the game but their continued lack of a Classic 9 cost them. Maybe one argues PSG intends to play this style. Doesn't seem they will roll thru compe ion and it only takes 1 off night in the knockouts where their limited opportunities don't reach the net.
    PSG will get better as the season wares on, they’re a work in progress but having the GOAT put the game to bed

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Rennes >>>>>> Villarreal

Thread Information