My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Niners

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The Minnesota Vikings would be intriguing.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bingo.

Over the years he's always made innuendos that he was always pissed they (previous management, of course) took Alex Smith over him because that was his favorite team growing up and it was always his childhood dream to be the 49ers starting quarterback.

The 49ers have eliminated him from the playoffs no less than 4 (out of 4) times, with vastly inferior quarterbacks. Two of them were blowouts, including last year's. You have to wonder what's going on there.

Jimmy Garoppolo's contract becomes easier and easier to get out of in the next couple years, and assuming he can't get them over the hump (he blatantly lost the SB by missing the wide open TD to Sanders) the 49ers Faithful and team leadership will increasingly get the sense that QB is the one thing holding them back from winning the ultimate prize.

This, of course, will naturally materialize around the same time that the Packers will likely want to be starting Jordan Love, so it seems to be a match made in heaven at this point. Rodgers won't even cost significantly more than Jimmy G for the Niners, but he'll certainly make them Super Bowl favorites considering how loaded their roster is overall.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Minnesota Vikings would be intriguing.

But Sam Darnold would have to get hurt so he can serve his obligatory 1 year with the Jets first.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

But Sam Darnold would have to get hurt so he can serve his obligatory 1 year with the Jets first.
    AR would have to go as a free agent to avoid the Siberian Express treatment the Fudge Packers gave Favre.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AR would have to go as a free agent to avoid the Siberian Express treatment the Fudge Packers gave Favre.
    Cousins 3 year trial expires this year, so the Vikings don't have a QB under contract after 2020, so if the Packers want to move on they can possibly cut him next spring so that lines up

Still think he wants to be a 49er, but Rodgers to the Vikings would be ing hilarious deja vu

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins 3 year trial expires this year, so the Vikings don't have a QB under contract after 2020, so if the Packers want to move on they can possibly cut him next spring so that lines up

Still think he wants to be a 49er, but Rodgers to the Vikings would be ing hilarious deja vu
    I don't see the Packers cutting him to let him go to a division rival.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    one season for the jets, then ends his career a viking

follow brett favre's footsteps

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    one season for the jets, then ends his career a viking

follow brett favre's footsteps
    I always felt like Rodgers tried too hard, especially later in his career, to be the anti-Favre. While Favre would launch 'em rockets (and potentially risk more picks) Rodgers would scramble out of harm's way and often take sacks before risking being known as a gunslinger. His risk aversion is part of why the Packers haven't gotten past the championship game since he was more Favre-ian back in his early days. He only truly shines in the playoffs against non-aggressive defenses like the ones the Cowboys have had over the years... and completely wilts when he has to play Richard Sherman or any Cover 3 scheme in general.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I always felt like Rodgers tried too hard, especially later in his career, to be the anti-Favre. While Favre would launch 'em rockets (and potentially risk more picks) Rodgers would scramble out of harm's way and often take sacks before risking being known as a gunslinger. His risk aversion is part of why the Packers haven't gotten past the championship game since he was more Favre-ian back in his early days. He only truly shines in the playoffs against non-aggressive defenses like the ones the Cowboys have had over the years... and completely wilts when he has to play Richard Sherman or any Cover 3 scheme in general.
    Might still have worked if the Packers had ever got some sort of a good RB. That Grant dude as maybe like top 18 back in the day.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    As overrated as I think Rodgers is, he’s surrounded by talent that falls apart in the playoffs. His offensive line in particular always grades out really well in the regular season but then falls apart in the playoffs Logan Mankins style. Their defense is also overrated in that it gets a lot of situational sacks as oppose to sacks created by a genuinely good pass rush.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Patriots and Packers have both been winning consistently for the past 15 seasons

Difference - Patriots drafted better and were able to attract mercenaries

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots and Packers have both been winning consistently for the past 15 seasons

Difference - Patriots drafted better and were able to attract mercenaries
    The Packers management has generally been against the mercenary types.

Notable exceptions: Charles Woodson and Julius Peppers, but they were WAY past their prime when they got there

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Raiders imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Danica wouldn't let that happen

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If I'm the Niners I would be pushing for a trade right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I'm the Niners I would be pushing for a trade right now.
    yep. Niners are win now mode all the way and Jimmy G's contract is much easier to get out of. Niners would have to work out a deal with GB that absorbed most of the dead money from the trade. Plus a likely 1st round pick and maybe a 3rd along with Jimmy.

Post Count
    For all the Sucking the media does for Aaron you would think he has 5 rings.. He has 1 less Ring than Eli Manning..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Jimmy leads the 49ers back to the Finale

Post Count
    Call your shot. Where will Aaron quarterback next
    He's such a to put up with, he may be out of football in 2 or 3 years.. His game is also declining.. Packers probably have to keep him 2 more years with his contract..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's such a to put up with, he may be out of football in 2 or 3 years.. His game is also declining.. Packers probably have to keep him 2 more years with his contract..
    He and Danica need to start making babies; her biological clock is running out. Maybe if he starts having children his sociopathic at ude on life will change for the better.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He and Danica need to start making babies; her biological clock is running out. Maybe if he starts having children his sociopathic at ude on life will change for the better.
    He should dump Danica for Mallory Edens, much younger and she was giving him that thirsty as look during a playoff game last year:

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He should dump Danica for Mallory Edens, much younger and she was giving him that thirsty as look during a playoff game last year:

And Mallory got that trust fund money. However, based on her shirt, looks like she's into dark meat instead, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And Mallory got that trust fund money. However, based on her shirt, looks like she's into dark meat instead, tbh.
    Na, she wore a Pusha T shirt to troll Drake since the Bucks were playing the Raptors.

Thread Information