Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 'storm regulating DAF like this is the soccer forum tbh
    Kawhistorm posts in the soccer forum now? Ugh...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sidenaldo fans sucking each other, like their idol does.
    Missi was humiliating himself by donating his stanky cleats while Godnaldo mindfully spoke up for the oppressed: (2016 hasn't been a good year for the midget, tbh)

"We have never been humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilization. I will hit you with the shoes, Messi," Said Hasasin said on Al-Asimah TV. "This is my shoe. I donate it to Argentina."

vs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhistorm posts in the soccer forum now? Ugh...
    ElNono just sighed like Missi before taking a PK.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    When the undercover officer sees you handcuffed in court:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Not even following you anymore son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono just sighed like Missi before taking a PK.
    not even a Messi homer here, tbh... don't sweat it, you're still head and shoulders above KillBillPana, etc

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    What? Not even following you anymore son.
    I would also wave the white flag then hit the eject button if I was getting creamed like you, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would also wave the white flag then hit the eject button if I was getting creamed like you, son.
    Am I waving the white flag now?

After I outed you as a lier I took the W and checked out, tbh. It's boring to argue with guys like you that have a clear pathological problem when it comes to arguing. You go on and on, lie, nitpick, change subjects, move goal posts, write walls of words and bore people to death just to refuse giving the other guy the last word. You're kinda like DMC, you are fun to laugh at for a while but then it gets old, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair points. But it's clear Durant is the best player, despite him stumbling in the game winner ... they lost toLeBron and Kyrie by 1 point ...legit concerns you brought up but not panic time either for State
    I haven't watched many Warriors games. I think just a 2 or 3. One was obviously the Spurs game and one of the other ones was the Lakers game (the one the Lakers won), can't remember what other games of theirs I watched (if any). Maybe I should watch more .

How has the Durant thing evolved? Has Durant separated himself as their best player naturally throughout the season or has Kerr been calling plays for him?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Am I waving the white flag now?

After I outed you as a lier I took the W and checked out, tbh. It's boring to argue with guys like you that have a clear pathological problem when it comes to arguing. You go on and on, lie, nitpick, change subjects, move goal posts, write walls of words and bore people to death just to refuse giving the other guy the last word. You're kinda like DMC, you are fun to laugh at for a while but then it gets old, tbh.
    DMC is on that Barkley BS while I check folks when they make BS statements by all means necessary until they eat their words.

Your anti-Blake narrative has been torn down like the Berlin Wall, you could celebrate your entrapment battles but I won the war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is on that Barkley BS while I check folks when they make BS statements by all means necessary until they eat their words.

Your anti-Blake narrative has been torn down like the Berlin Wall, you could celebrate your entrapment battles but I won the war.
    Sure you did lier.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sure you did lier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The poster above me lies to try and win arguments, never trust him, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The poster above me:

Thread Information