Page 25 of 134 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Dejounte wasn't in their timeline, neither is Ayton. Nor anyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton is 2 years younger than DJ and with his new contract would be under control for next 5 years... Our youngest guys are all 19 years old... And, considering big men need more time to develop, Imho Ayton fits extremely well with our future plans... It all depends (for us) on his effective character and (for him) if he's willing to be part of the project...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty coming back as PG depth and to make sure our locker room does not implode.
    I heard Lakers for the little champ.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto could really make some noise in the East if they get Gobert. He compliments them well. Its interesting that OG wasn't in the Raps best 5-man lineup in terms of advanced stats. OG with the four starters (+0.5 Net Rtg in 345 Mins) Achiuwa with the four starters (+13.4 Net Rtg in 152 Mins). OG just doesn't fit with Siakam, Barnes and FVV.

Gobert for OG + Achiuwa + fillers + two 1sts (2023, 2025) and a pick swap (2024).

Gobert-Siakam-Barnes-Trent-FVV

At first look it doesn't look like the Raps have enough scoring but I think Rudy could average 15-18 a game with the playmaking of Barnes and Siakam opening up lobs and drop off's.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the reason the Raps weren't interested in Jakob is because they new he wouldn't elevate them to contender, whereas a Gobert puts them kind of in the mix. Siakam + Barnes + FVV >>> Donovan Mitc + Bogdanovic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we excited about free agency today or what?! . I bet they sign someone like a Bobby Portis just to be annoying lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did we guarantee Galo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess. Tyrus Jones and hartenstein for 14 Mil per, 3 year team option. Poeltl traded to hornets for oubre who goes to kings for draft capital.

Or poelt to Grizz for Adams and zaire Williams or 2 draft capitals.

That's all I can honestly see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m now genuinely concerned about free agency and how PATFO can fk this team up some more. They literally just got their heads out of their own asses.

They are too prideful/stupid to tank. I thi k they might actually make some win now roster additions come July 1st.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m now genuinely concerned about free agency and how PATFO can fk this team up some more. They literally just got their heads out of their own asses.

They are too prideful/stupid to tank. I thi k they might actually make some win now roster additions come July 1st.

Who can they realistically get to improve them enough to be back in backend of the lottery?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who can they realistically get to improve them enough to be back in backend of the lottery?
    I think we are going to go after a few vets to stabilize the team and be right back in the hunt for the play-in with little chance at the #1 seed.

Has anything been said on Galo’s situation yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we are going to go after a few vets to stabilize the team and be right back in the hunt for the play-in with little chance at the #1 seed.

Has anything been said on Galo’s situation yet?
    im not sure. It said he was fully guaranteed for that 21 mil today but no confirmation on here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not sure. It said he was fully guaranteed for that 21 mil today but no confirmation on here
    I’m reading that multiple teams are already awaiting the Spurs to buy him out.

Guaranteeing him just to buy him out would be painful. We just cleared the balance sheet if dead cap to put 20mm more onto it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m reading that multiple teams are already awaiting the Spurs to buy him out.

Guaranteeing him just to buy him out would be painful. We just cleared the balance sheet if dead cap to put 20mm more onto it?
    yea,i read only like 5 mil of that 21 is fully guaranteed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard Lakers for the little champ.
    Hopefully not. It wouldn't mean much/anything regarding the Lakers success, but I ing hate them and I like Patty the person, so I don't want to see him in Piss and Purple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea,i read only like 5 mil of that 21 is fully guaranteed
    They had to waive him by the end of 6/29/22 which it doesn’t appear they have.

I think there is a good chance they guaranteed him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was rumour that gali agreed to the date change, like Danny Green did for grizzlies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was rumour that gali agreed to the date change, like Danny Green did for grizzlies.
    I guess we will know in the coming days. Don’t see why he’d help either side determine 15mm. I suspect he worked with them to get the deal done, he gets guaranteed and will agree to a buy out which will get him more than just the 5mm if he was waived.

So the Sours are a out to have probably 10-15mm in dead cap on the books yet again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit back and enjoy……. Remember no ing or backtracking about the FO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The time to sell high in Jak is now.

He is going to look much worse on offense without DJ feeding him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton is 2 years younger than DJ and with his new contract would be under control for next 5 years... Our youngest guys are all 19 years old... And, considering big men need more time to develop, Imho Ayton fits extremely well with our future plans... It all depends (for us) on his effective character and (for him) if he's willing to be part of the project...
    Given that Wembanyama is widely regarded as the prize of the next draft, it doesn't seem likely that they'd sign a center to a Max contract

Then again, they don't know what they're doing at all. So maybe they would

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that Wembanyama is widely regarded as the prize of the next draft, it doesn't seem likely that they'd sign a center to a Max contract

Then again, they don't know what they're doing at all. So maybe they would
    I agree that the french one could be ideal, but its just that...you can't be sure about ping pong balls. On the other side DAY , if and once taken via sign and trade, is a sure thing and however a valuable one also in perspective (not a lot of big men have his potential). For absurd, he could be also a decent idea to pair him, at least for this year, with Gallo, considering he needs a spacing big. A rotation of four bigs like Gallo/Sochan at PF and DAY/Collins at C don't look that bad to me...considering that's destined to go on for just this year (in 2023 probably two first round picks, one of them probably in the lottery, are coming).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The time to sell high in Jak is now.

He is going to look much worse on offense without DJ feeding him.
    Totally sell now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be funny if they traded Jak.. and didn’t get a C. Anyway, how are we looking in terms of picks next year? We have CHA and CHI (if they convey) as well as ours, correct? I wonder who would be the good FAs next year?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon is officially better than Miles Bridges
    Then maybe that's the route to getting those protections lifted...Charlotte lifts the protection for KJ...let Bridges walk and save money in the long run? Just spitballing here..

Thread Information