Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He early voted for Abbott today and Pop found out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    Primo talked on media day 5 weeks ago about possibly being the face of the franchise:

"I am definitely looking to be a part of that...But honestly I think that comes with more of the off the court stuff than on the court stuff."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avery Johnson gave Malik Rose a black eye and he wasn't waived. It's more serious than that.
    According to every source I've seen it's not basketball related.

Maybe primo actually violently attacked a teammate or a coach? It sucks to be left in the dark like this.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe primo actually violently attacked a teammate or a coach? It sucks to be left in the dark like this.
    I don't see it. They could probably void the contract instead of releasing him if he attacked someone on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And now Devin is making this more frustrating with his cryptic message.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me he didn’t want to play basketball. At least not pg. His casualness might have been not carrying . Spurs already had keldon and vassell ahead of him. He was picks much higher than he ever thought and couldn’t live upto it as a pg. We have talent on this team and a winning record. Just deal with it and let more of the new kids play. I hope primo is fine in life. But keldon and vassell play were he’d normally play. Not sniffer . But dude apparently has issues. Look at Ben. Primo was 1/10 the cost. It didn’t work out and the team doesn’t seem phased

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. They could probably void the contract instead of releasing him if he attacked someone on the team.
    Yeah, it's a total reach. I think, sadly, sexual assault or gambling are the two most likely outcomes that both make sense and wouldn't necessarily mean immediate jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t waive your 19 year old lottery pick because he attacked someone from the organization. Did y’all see what Draymond did to Poole? Again, his jersey is not available for sale on the NBA site. Cacok is ffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's a total reach. I think, sadly, sexual assault or gambling are the two most likely outcomes that both make sense and wouldn't necessarily mean immediate jail.
    I'm still not ruling out a Ben Simmons mental fog scenario but more serious because he's younger and just outright couldn't handle the pressure any longer to keep playing at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me he didn’t want to play basketball. At least not pg. His casualness might have been not carrying . Spurs already had keldon and vassell ahead of him. He was picks much higher than he ever thought and couldn’t live upto it as a pg. We have talent on this team and a winning record. Just deal with it and let more of the new kids play. I hope primo is fine in life. But keldon and vassell play were he’d normally play. Not sniffer . But dude apparently has issues. Look at Ben. Primo was 1/10 the cost. It didn’t work out and the team doesn’t seem phased
    Not trying to make light of the situation but some of you are absolutely terrible at reading the tea leaves. Like facepalm bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't crushing to me because Primo was some future all star. I could have been marked down as one of his biggest doubters. But I thought he could be an NBA player and get an mle deal and have a long career. Not a starter or 6th on a le team, but could be a rotation player.

It's crushing because he was a 12th pick and still an asset. There's only 3 ways to add talent, free agency, trades and the draft. And because it's not a premiere market, and because trades depend on other teams cooperating, the only real way to improve, the most important, is the draft.

And teams that blow the draft enough in a short enough time destroy their own futures. Sacramento was able to have a very good player in Cousins, or a very good player in Fox.

But you blow picks on Cauley-Stein or Stauskas or Papagiannis or Bagley etc and you wake up and find that you've missed the playoffs for 20 straight years.

Even if everything is Promo's fault and when everyone learns the truth everyone agrees with the Front Office decision on him ... This will still be awful and can't help but be a huge setback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of wondering if it might be kiddie or minor related. Because Gary Neal was accused of rape but it never stopped the Spurs from bringing him in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is in jail for sure. His statement wasn’t on Instagram or any social media, it was from his PR team because he doesn’t have access to his phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still not ruling out a Ben Simmons mental fog scenario but more serious because he's younger and just outright couldn't handle the pressure any longer to keep playing at this point.
    I am. You don't pay a guy to quit on your team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is in jail for sure. His statement wasn’t on Instagram or any social media, it was from his PR team because he doesn’t have access to his phone.
    I guess that would explain why Vassell posted the "Free P" post on IG...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to test the trade market on Vassell?

Going public with this 'free p' thing is a giant F-U to the front office.

Might as well get picks for him while you can

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to make light of the situation but some of you are absolutely terrible at reading the tea leaves. Like facepalm bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't crushing to me because Primo was some future all star. I could have been marked down as one of his biggest doubters. But I thought he could be an NBA player and get an mle deal and have a long career. Not a starter or 6th on a le team, but could be a rotation player.

It's crushing because he was a 12th pick and still an asset. There's only 3 ways to add talent, free agency, trades and the draft. And because it's not a premiere market, and because trades depend on other teams cooperating, the only real way to improve, the most important, is the draft.

And teams that blow the draft enough in a short enough time destroy their own futures. Sacramento was able to have a very good player in Cousins, or a very good player in Fox.

But you blow picks on Cauley-Stein or Stauskas or Papagiannis or Bagley etc and you wake up and find that you've missed the playoffs for 20 straight years.

Even if everything is Promo's fault and when everyone learns the truth everyone agrees with the Front Office decision on him ... This will still be awful and can't help but be a huge setback.
    You probably could start with because he is a human being I’m concerned he may need serious help vs he’s not good at basketball because that list can get pretty long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People were speculating some kind of sexual abuse trauma for Primo. What if he got revenge on someone who abused him when he was younger but he was caught?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you know what he’s thinking. Or what’s going on. Try your face palm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now devin is calling out the fo or what?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or maybe he's in jail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just guaranteed his 3rd year two weeks ago too.

Worst of it all is that it’s unlikely he snapped and killed Brian Wrong. We just can’t win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am sure Primo is his homie. You think Devin gives a about some old guys in the FO compared to Primo?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    probably kicked his pregnant gf in the stomach or something imo

Thread Information