My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Devin is good to go? Again on minutes restriction I assume. But still, good news for my fantasy team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins' left foot is the one that he had multiple surgeries on and almost cost him his career. A lower left leg contusion isn't encouraging.

Also that Romeo Langford injury is worrisome. Hopefully it's just his toe and not a fifth metatarsal injury. Fifth metatarsal injuries can be career-altering. That's the injury James Anderson had as a rookie and he was never the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Devin is good to go? Again on minutes restriction I assume. But still, good news for my fantasy team.
    after the Clippers game Pop explicitly stated he wanted Devon to play both games and not have him sit out one again ... but he probably will have a minutes restriction again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins' left foot is the one that he had multiple surgeries on and almost cost him his career. A lower left leg contusion isn't encouraging.

Also that Romeo Langford injury is worrisome. Hopefully it's just his toe and not a fifth metatarsal injury. Fifth metatarsal injuries can be career-altering. That's the injury James Anderson had as a rookie and he was never the same.
    It’s probably a bruise and a sore toe for two guys who have shown promise but are on small and expiring contracts.

Our rookie is who we should be worried about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs continue to set the groundwork...

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    19s
    Spurs list Zach Collins (bruised leg), Romeo Langford (sore toe) & Jordan Hall (plantar fascia soreness) as questionable for Monday vs. Nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Langford is made of glass man. Same last season, would play a game and look decent than have an injury immediately after and sit out for weeks. Hope his body can hold up because that's gonna be his biggest issue

Thread Information