Page 1095 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 9559599510451085109110921093109410951096109710981099110511451195 ... LastLast
Results 27,351 to 27,375 of 39689
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are we still in August?
    Classic hole country hater "called it" fail!

He is still 0.000 ITT!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...e_temporarily/

Russian citizens slowly fleeing Crimea because winter and war came so suddenly to the lovely coastline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn those stairs and windows!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How it started: This will be over in 3-5 days
    How it's going 10 months later: Russians digging trenches in crimea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn big tobacco, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maryinka

Liberated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How it started: This will be over in 3-5 days
    How it's going 10 months later: Russians digging trenches in crimea.
    something makes me think that eventually those will be taken over and used by Ukraine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia fighting a war with private companies and dissatisfied “allies”:

The head of the Privately paid Wagner group has suggested the Russian defense ministry pay him money for his troops and costs in the war. The Russian Mod refused to bury Wagner troops with Russian regulars in a military cemetery. Further, the head of Wagner claims his troops are more effective as they will be shot by a second group of troops behind them if they don’t advance. There is not a lot of pushback from the general population on the Wagner methods and executions of their own troops as many are criminals or societal nobody’s. Ie. No one cares how they die

Putin-Lukashenko meeting to discuss Belarus entering a military incursion towards Kiev again.
    Lukashenko wants nothing to do with getting Belarus involved as the male population receiving call ups simply refuse to go or enter empty training barracks and parking lots and walk around then go home.

This Russian campaign is so FUBAR
    But they got plenty of people ready to die for some good news.
    So they will trumpet any small city or inconsequential military gain to fool their population and satisfy the pro war nationalists who are too old to fight.

Russia is doing everything it can to make some sort of military move this winter instead of just making civilians cold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder why ukraine hasnt open a can of worms and start attacking targets inside russia, but only attack russian held lines? all they are doing is bombing the out of their own country and damage/$$$ is all going to be them...doubt the russians will pay any conmpensation when its all said and done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today putin is visiting minsk. There are some rumors that, if lukashenka doesn't join the war, putin might orchestrate coup, take down lukashenka, install puppet and organise referendum for joining russia. Most likely those are just rumors or dreams of someone, but you never know. Anything can happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today putin is visiting minsk. There are some rumors that, if lukashenka doesn't join the war, putin might orchestrate coup, take down lukashenka, install puppet and organise referendum for joining russia. Most likely those are just rumors or dreams of someone, but you never know. Anything can happen.
    Pretty scary as anything really is possible. Now of course Russia is bad at executing its sinister plans but it's still scary to think about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder why ukraine hasnt open a can of worms and start attacking targets inside russia, but only attack russian held lines? all they are doing is bombing the out of their own country and damage/$$$ is all going to be them...doubt the russians will pay any conmpensation when its all said and done
    News flash.

Ukraine has hit Russian targets INSIDE Russia.
    They probably have special forces inside as well but they would never admit it.

Ukraine has destroyed their own bridges and Russians inside buildings within Ukraine because it is MILITARILY sound to do so.
    Ukraine wants Russians out of Ukraine. In order to do this they must fight WITHIN their own country and s their own country because RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE.

Are all Australians this uninformed with the very basics about WHERE the war is taking place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the assassination coordinates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Belarusian men will not fight this war in any significant way imo.
    If a puppet happens, they are going to have to "Wagner Group" fighting men or in other words, arrest and force Belarusian men to fight
    At most imo the Russians just get another launch point. They already failed attacking out of Belarus to begin with.

The Ukrainians are indeed worried about this and have called it out.
    The thought is they will not be ready by Winter Freeze and if they try in the spring it will get bogged down.
    Also it appears this border is more forested so to invade requires very specific routes through the forest so the Russians are easy targets.

What I have read anyways. So Maybe Russia should try so Ukraine can slaughter more men. It appears that slaughtering as many Russians as possible is a way to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian volunteer Murz on why Russia is not ready to defend Ukrainian winter offensive

In other sectors of the front, the Russian command does not need such a goading, as it voluntarily drives to slaughter the last remnants of the infantry, no longer very combat-ready due to previous losses. The Russian military has an incredible talent for turning any village with a couple of landings and a pig farm into Verdun, on which their own, not enemy, units are ground. Why? Yes, because “BUSV”, the Combat Charter of the Ground Forces, these people do not open and read almost ever. And more than any “Javelins” and “HIMARS”, more than any “NATO satellite groups” fighting against us is the Combat Charter of our own Ground Forces, on which our valiant command wanted to . And ukrops [Ukrainians] – they read it and creatively processed it, taking into account the available new technologies.

In the text about radio communications, I described the main problem of command and control in the Russian army, due to which the army cannot really advance, cannot maneuver, and cannot even fully repel enemy attacks. Nothing larger than the “remnants of a motorized rifle battalion” in the RF Armed Forces can be controlled as a single organism. And, of course, in this situation, the battalion commanders and company commanders of these “remnants” become well-deserved heroes, who, if possible, drag all the on their own backs. Although more often, alas, they don’t. And they are buried with their subordinates when, after half a dozen assaults, each organized worse than the previous one, we still capture another piece of land and collect their rotten remains.

From the fact that the Russian army can do nothing except for, bleeding, capture another village while surrendering a district center or an entire region on the other flank, the Russian army made an amazing conclusion – let’s take more villages! And arranged the maximum possible Verduns along the entire front line, including the very infamous Pavlovka in the DPR. And, of course, Bakhmut. How could it be without it? Why not kill the last remnants of combat-ready infantry at it? It’s not possible at all. These ing bas s need to get positive motives for the news somewhere! Here, we freed another 100 meters of such and such village. And whoever is the first to report on the complete liberation of the village gets an order.

https://wartranslated.com/russian-vo...ter-offensive/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now, after they killed tousands of ukrainians and destroyed their country lavrov thinks that he made them pro russian? Task failed successfully. What a dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawmakers early Tuesday unveiled legislative text of a massive ($1.7T) full-year government funding bill that Congress hopes to pass to avert a shutdown at the end of the week.

The spending bill, known on Capitol Hill as an omnibus, would fund critical government operations across federal agencies for fiscal year 2023. The measure is the product of lengthy negotiations between top congressional Democrats and Republicans.

The bill also includes $44.9 billion in emergency assistance to Ukraine and NATO allies.

Whatever it takes.

https://www.cnn.com/government-funding-bill-full-year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zelenskiy in Bakhmut today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile putler is somewhere far away deep under ground hiding even from his own people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meanwhile putler is somewhere far away deep under ground hiding even from his own people.
    Or maybe the Russians have no way to transport extraordinarily long tables for Putin to sit down at.
    He visited Belarus and China and they had those runway length tables already made for Putin to feel comfy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelenskiy in Bakhmut today.

Zelensky knows how to produce the right picture for his people and the world. His prior experience with production appears to serve his administration well, especially politically. But I wonder if this visit is just support for the troops or the Ukrainians really do want to defend Bakhmut and think they can hold it. I have read on a number of sites Bakhmut is not of great strategic importance but is a good place to punish Wagner and essentially kill Russians.? Maybe since the Russians have made such a big military and political effort Zelensky is throwing that in the Russians face by visiting?

Thread Information