Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest chit chat makes me realize how little ST follows the rest of the NBA. This drama is prevalent across the league with most teams who have decent talent.

This will be a non conversation in a few weeks like most NBA dramas. You know who else will be a non conversation? The San Antonio Spurs and their young core of Vassell, Keldon and Sprinkles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This latest chit chat makes me realize how little ST follows the rest of the NBA. This drama is prevalent across the league with most teams who have decent talent.

This will be a non conversation in a few weeks like most NBA dramas. You know who else will be a non conversation? The San Antonio Spurs and their young core of Vassell, Keldon and Sprinkles.
    Do you think Astro fans follow the Reds or Cowboy fans follow the Browns? I know Lakers fans have no idea who plays for the Pacers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Astro fans follow the Reds or Cowboy fans follow the Browns? I know Lakers fans have no idea who plays for the Pacers.
    I can’t imagine being so deeply engaged in something I care about soo much about with so little
    information.

Some ppl deserve to have their lunch eaten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, the Hawks are going to fire their coach at the end of the year so there is some friction. And if they still suck next year then why wouldn’t Trae ask for a trade? Players have zero loyalty nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see DJ staying if Trae left. I always thought he was a little more loyal than the average player. They are going to have to pay him a lot of money tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The San Antonio Spurs and their young core of Vassell, Keldon and Sprinkles.
    Are you trying to assert yourself by belittling the players? So far, it's weak.

You are forgetting that every year it’s only the piss poor managed franchises/franchises that nobody wants to play for have money like Charlotte, Orlando, Sacramento, San Antonio etc which leaves the team with bird rights well positioned to get something back in return.
    How many all-star free agents from other teams since 2010 have signed with Toronto, Phoenix, Denver, Memphis, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Dallas and Indiana?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you trying to assert yourself by belittling the players? So far, it's weak.

How many all-star free agents from other teams since 2010 have signed with Toronto, Phoenix, Denver, Memphis, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Dallas and Indiana?
    Oh look this muppet again.

They all draft well and make winning trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look this muppet again.

They all draft well and make winning trades.
    At the same time, you in your pants and skip from one topic to another.
    However, as always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the same time, you in your pants and skip from one topic to another.
    However, as always.
    Happy Holidays MUPPET
    Last edited by KingKev; 12-24-2022 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to wish this muppet a happy holidays

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs fans don't understand this since the one time their star player got mad at them he left and destroyed the franchise

They can't conceive of a star player on another team being upset and it just be part of the nba landscape

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t miss this guy, always causing drama for his meal ticket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t miss this guy, always causing drama for his meal ticket

Drama queen. But I’m sure KingKev misses him

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the dad chiming in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drama queen. But I’m sure KingKev misses him
    That is his estranged father dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man,maybe we should of taken those hawks picks earlier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is his estranged father dumbass
    I thought they reconciled.
    I admit I haven't been paying close attention though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man,maybe we should of taken those hawks picks earlier
    Naw. This coming draft is 2023, and we have their 2025, 2026 swap, 2027. Id say it’s about perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw. This coming draft is 2023, and we have their 2025, 2026 swap, 2027. Id say it’s about perfect.

i can hardly wait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they’ll still make the playoffs, they just need to fire their coach sooner than later. Mark Jackson probably licking his lips about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their main three players are kind of ty personalities -- Trae, Dejounte, John Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they’ll still make the playoffs, they just need to fire their coach sooner than later. Mark Jackson probably licking his lips about it.
    The fact that they haven’t tells you that they maybe shopping Trae. He’s talented, but way too self focused to take you anywhere deep in the playoffs. He has a beef with this player. He has a beef with that player. He has a beef with the coach. At some point, you realize that he’s the problem. You can spend all of your time catering to him and spinning your wheels,
    or You cash out with a bundle of draft picks, and start over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that they haven’t tells you that they maybe shopping Trae. He’s talented, but way too self focused to take you anywhere deep in the playoffs. He has a beef with this player. He has a beef with that player. He has a beef with the coach. At some point, you realize that he’s the problem. You can spend all of your time catering to him and spinning your wheels,
    or You cash out with a bundle of draft picks, and start over.

it definitely makes their future uncertain. Spurs might be sitting pretty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it definitely makes their future uncertain. Spurs might be sitting pretty
    They’re sitting at #9 in the lottery now. They could dump everyone at the deadline , collect picks, and still tank this year and next before payment starts to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re sitting at #9 in the lottery now. They could dump everyone at the deadline , collect picks, and still tank this year and next before payment starts to us.

so its a ty deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so its a ty deal?
    What? Our trade with ATL? No.

Unless they hit on the Victor sweepstakes, they ain’t rebuilding in two years. We’re still getting paid.

Thread Information