Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This explains all the " " comments from Joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus…Joey having a full on meltdown tonight. What was that like 6 post in a row

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

This explains all the " " comments from Joey

Joey Santos working overtime trying to cover up this lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joey Santos working overtime trying to cover up this lie
    Joey "Two Dads" Santos obviously DGAF about anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They definitely don’t have a relationship tbh. The cover up. Bro trying to use the step-dad line to save himself when caught in a lie lol
    It is pretty obvious from his male iden y crisis he's been in ever since he started posting here that there is no real male role model in his life. Instead you get these Tatestani, incel caricatures pulled straight from 4chan and hustler u.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know my father or both my father and step-father of which I call my father too? The stupid you say and actually act as if it's just factual when you're so far off from reality.

I def knew my dad. I def know my step-father.

You're such a weird ing loser Fuzzy. You're such a little who's so scared of poor little ol' me you won't even say who you are yet you'll pretend as if we knew each other. You might had known some of the people I knew way back when but you def don't know me personally. You just pretend to here because you can't make real friendships irl.

You're weird bro.
    Lol yeah I am the weird loser . . . . .

You've been pulling the fatherless homeschool edgelord routine for most of your life, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And who in the calls their step dad thier father? I can see you calling him dad but you only have one father...and furthermore, calling him that as an adult that didn't even raise you. At that point he's just whatever his first name is because he's just some dude mom remarried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey was already old enough to start working in a tattoo shop in 2010. So lets say he's between 19 and 21 and he loses his dad a few years after that. Mom hooks up with new hubby when Joey is well into his 20's. Imagine being a twenty something and calling some random dude named Dennis or Larry that married your mom your father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you know, I guess it's possible. , Joeys real dad could have been an angry bas like he is and made him sleep in the fireplace when got drunk. Then Dennis comes along and is Mr. Nice Guy. Its plausible tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I was giving benefit of doubt his dad left his mom when he was born and she remarried

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I was giving benefit of doubt his dad left his mom when he was born and she remarried
    You are too nice.

From calf-tats behavior, no doubt his mom was knocked up before marriage, abandoned, then she married someone else who put up with her and calf-tats’ .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you know, I guess it's possible. , Joeys real dad could have been an angry bas like he is and made him sleep in the fireplace when got drunk. Then Dennis comes along and is Mr. Nice Guy. Its plausible tbh.
    THE CLAW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing wrong with sleeping in the fireplace. I did this off and on for several years. I'd get sleepy and not have the energy to get to my bed so I'd curl up there for a couple of hours. Then when it was like 2 or 3 AM, I'd crawl up the chimney just to see what was going on. Also, I'd take poops up on the roof because you don't have to even flush. A couple of times, I'd meet a hottie up there and have butt sex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are too nice.

From calf-tats behavior, no doubt his mom was knocked up before marriage, abandoned, then she married someone else who put up with her and calf-tats’ .
    Fair enough...but I think the safest assumption according to what we know about Joey is that he got caught just making up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough...but I think the safest assumption according to what we know about Joey is that he got caught just making up.
    Yes, we all agree he was caught making up, without a doubt, just minor question of the additional details to his ed-up parentage origin story.

Get set receive disparaging comments and death wishes from calf-tats.

His grandma will roll in her grave as his reformation did not stick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we all agree he was caught making up, without a doubt, just minor question of the additional details to his ed-up parentage origin story.

Get set receive disparaging comments and death wishes from calf-tats.

His grandma will roll in her grave as his reformation did not stick.

His twice removed great step Grandma #8

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Joey was already old enough to start working in a tattoo shop in 2010. So lets say he's between 19 and 21 and he loses his dad a few years after that. Mom hooks up with new hubby when Joey is well into his 20's. Imagine being a twenty something and calling some random dude named Dennis or Larry that married your mom your father.
    Joeys dad probably got cucked and offed himself tbh. having cuck DNA would explain a lot about calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yeah I am the weird loser . . . . .

You've been pulling the fatherless homeschool edgelord routine for most of your life, Joey.
    You are the weirdo... So we went to HS together right but now I was homeschooled? Do you read the bs you spew here Fuzzy? As well you'll never reveal to me who you are because I'll show up on your doorstep you big pussy.

And who in the calls their step dad thier father? I can see you calling him dad but you only have one father...and furthermore, calling him that as an adult that didn't even raise you. At that point he's just whatever his first name is because he's just some dude mom remarried.
    Does it bother you that I most likely have a better relationship with my step father, whom I call my father, than you do with your biological father?

You've been here long enough to know everything in your post is nothing but make believe. I've stated when I got into tattooing here on ST with a thread I created. I'm pretty sure you're in that thread somewhere too you ing re .

More make believe just like you're some tough mother er who was going to put all my buddies and myself in the hospital. Isn't that what you said on facebook when you stalked me on there big man? Stalking dudes on facebook is as pathetic as it gets BeneTheBigPuto.

Truth of the matter is that like most leftists you dumb s also live in a world of make believe.

Lol Yeah bud I'm the one making up kind of how you claim I was going to have all my buddies jump you so you can weasel your ass out of the mess your mouth was getting you into. You're a bro and your make believe scenario about my life is just pathetic but then again you're a and you're pretty pathetic yourself Bene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we all agree he was caught making up
    Yall can all agree? Agree on what, not thinking people might have a step mother or step father in their life?

Bro read the you say here. You are a straight up and you think you're cool pandering to the other es here on ST. It's sad as !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is pretty obvious from his male iden y crisis he's been in ever since he started posting here that there is no real male role model in his life. Instead you get these Tatestani, incel caricatures pulled straight from 4chan and hustler u.
    I have a lady in my life bro... You on the other hand probably live with mommy and daddy while trying to portray yourself here as some intellectual. You're more than likely the incel you speak of you pussy.

You're nothing but an "intellectual" pussy and you know it bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus…Joey having a full on meltdown tonight. What was that like 6 post in a row
    It's called replying to es just like you.

BD, why won't you ever touch on our "meetup"? Why is that buddy? Is it because I had a meta tagged image to prove I was there while you weren't? Is it because you never came to my shop nor had a beer with a celiac? Why do you keep avoiding this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uh oh

Thread Information