Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see them not getting any big FA's . Even if they get some names where does that put them? The west is tough , it looks like their best years (and that's sad to say was Blake and cp3). Kawhi is the only thing that will make them relevant in playoffs once again.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They've already said they won't make panic moves if they whiff on Kawhi. I doubt they'll continue to pursue Horford without a commitment from Kawhi.

If this offseason doesn't pan out, it's not the end of the world. Shai, Shamet, Zubac and Harrell can still improve, Kabangele will get a chance to develop, and we can still build through the draft - including with the coveted 2021 Miami pick. It won't be a quick fix like landing Kawhi would be, but I trust the front office to draft well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seattle tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've already said they won't make panic moves if they whiff on Kawhi. I doubt they'll continue to pursue Horford without a commitment from Kawhi.

If this offseason doesn't pan out, it's not the end of the world. Shai, Shamet, Zubac and Harrell can still improve, Kabangele will get a chance to develop, and we can still build through the draft - including with the coveted 2021 Miami pick. It won't be a quick fix like landing Kawhi would be, but I trust the front office to draft well.
    ^ this post don't seem too confident.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I could see them not getting any big FA's . Even if they get some names where does that put them? The west is tough , it looks like their best years (and that's sad to say was Blake and cp3). Kawhi is the only thing that will make them relevant in playoffs once again.
    Tobias Harris will get a max.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Question for Kiwi on who would he want to play with for the rest of his prime:

Zubac and Harrell or Bron and AD?? Tough choice

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember when they put that wire inside Sterling's home so they could catch him saying the "N" word?

NBA Commissioner Silver==="I swear on the basheva I will never do that again. To make up for it I'm authorizing a $2 billion bank draft be stapled to Donald's forehead where he's currently swingin' from the yard arm where "WE" lynched him."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kind of sounds like he might prefer Zubac and Harrell so he could be the #1 guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When have the Clippers ever needed a plan?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, whatever happens Media will babysit them night & Media will babysit them day. Media didn't go to all the trouble helping set that wire in casa Sterling just to see the fruits of that labor be torn asunder.

"I don't believe they can compete for one of 26 playoff spots, and yet I'm strangely invigorated to predict such an occurrence. NYC is invigorating me and its feels really neat. Yes, I feel it, in my bone that the Los Angles Clippers under the steady, meaty ham hock of what's his in' face will compete not only for a playoff spot, but, listen up, the entire, whole encha in'lada."

Signed,

- the free press as guaranteed in the Cons ution.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When have the Clippers ever needed a plan?
    When Silver put the old bamboozle plan to a fellow Hebrew, dragged him out of his wired home & into the street and like Hitler in WW2 hung him up on a hook. 2 days later after he'd passed the hat around the 30 other owners he stapled a $2 billion bank draft to his fevered forehead.

"I'm sorry. I won't ever do this again, I just had nary other choice. & now that it's done don't look at it. Go about your business of getting ready for NBA action. That Jew swingin' in LA breezes doesn't even matter unlike all the other Jews who when sneezed upon are owed boundless apologies and boundless heads on platters.

Matzeltoph!"

- Silver

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kind of sounds like he might prefer Zubac and Harrell so he could be the #1 guy.
    Bend over, I'll give ya a in' Zubac.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tobias Harris will get a max.
    & then promptly disappear into the night---screamin' & yellin' to beat the in' band. Nights like this will be regular::: 7 for 22, 13 points, O for 15 3 pointers, no foul shots & 16 turnovers. "I know this looks bad on paper, but, it's really not that bad when you look at it with a jaundiced eye after you picked your ass & scratched that eye."

Signed, the free press as in the Cons ution.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar DeRozan for a draft pick and prospect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhitter is the ultimate alpha. He won't join any super team, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Foolish talk. He'd be #1 with the Lakers. AD would be #2. Bron picks his spots and helps orchestrate everything. Bron's career is extended long enough to pass KAJ.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhitter is the ultimate alpha. He won't join any super team, tbh.
    You farmers betta hope he doesn't sign with LA. There will be to pay around these parts

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foolish talk. He'd be #1 with the Lakers. AD would be #2. Bron picks his spots and helps orchestrate everything. Bron's career is extended long enough to pass KAJ.
    Bend over. I'll give you extended long.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll give you extended long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't realize this Clippers team was pretty successful this season without an all-star/superstar.

They will be just fine even without Kawhi. Shai and Shamet is a really nice backcourt duo for the future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LeBron will turn him into a spot up shooter at LAL, so probably the Clippas tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't realize this Clippers team was pretty successful this season without an all-star/superstar.

They will be just fine even without Kawhi. Shai and Shamet is a really nice backcourt duo for the future
    Truth nuke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The clippers is this annual overachieving team. People immediately think they are some le contenders if they just add a superstar but it is never the case. We saw that with the Celtics, the doc magic, the pacers back in the day. The issue is that people think of talent and success as a purely linear additive relationship when the reality is more a combination of overachievement, right cir stances and people fighting for recognition.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In 2 years from now they’ll get a draft pick, so everything will be OK.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The clippers is this annual overachieving team. People immediately think they are some le contenders if they just add a superstar but it is never the case. We saw that with the Celtics, the doc magic, the pacers back in the day. The issue is that people think of talent and success as a purely linear additive relationship when the reality is more a combination of overachievement, right cir stances and people fighting for recognition.
    Finally someone ing gets it. Look at Boston last year. If kawahi wants to win and be the man stay in Toronto. Simple as that. Load management, finals yearly if healthy, massive fan base.

Thread Information