Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of that seems pretty reasonable considering what PATFO is about to give Bryn this summer
    So youd rather be a cuck than tell someone to piss off? OkDo you have a wife? I can bend her over in front of you anytime, just pm me your address. That is IF you have one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has autism. People like him dont trust people outside of who they grew up with.
    bull ...KL knows exactly what he's doing brah...if he was so easily steered why is he not on the lakers or knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum and Jaylen Brown.
    ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Sam Amick: Uncle Dennis wanted part ownership, 24/7 access to private jet, guaranteed endorsement money, among other demands for neph to sign. I'm sure he asked the same from the Spurs, they said no and Leonard sat out.

Lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Begs the question if the Clips obliged with these requests?
    Guarantee they gave some of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think he will sign with the Lakers as soon as LeBron calls it quits. He just seems like that kind of person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So youd rather be a cuck than tell someone to piss off? OkDo you have a wife? I can bend her over in front of you anytime, just pm me your address. That is IF you have one.
    Dennis really got you riled up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I guess it's not illegal for him to ask teams to break the CBA unless there is some way to sanction him as a player representative. I can't see Ballmer biting on these demands regardless, not after paying such a premium to get the team in the first place.
    He's exactly the type person to give some of the demands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unka Dennis jerking people's chains to see if they bark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Madam Silver ain’t going to do against the star players. Nephew and Uncle doing some shady stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh wow! Sure showed him!

I’m sure OP and PATFO love seeing demar and LMA midrange their way to an 8th seed sweep (best case scenario).
    How embarrassing for you, that you stan such a ing loser of a player that they are ins uting new rules of player and agent conduct because of him.

Congratulations on being a ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How embarrassing for you, that you stan such a ing loser of a player that they are ins uting new rules of player and agent conduct because of him.

Congratulations on being a ing loser.
    starting five tonight is DJM, bryn, demar, lyles and LMA

I bet you like that, you ing re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dennis really got you riled up
    Yeah some dude 11k kms away will rile me up. Keep reaching though cuckboi.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's exactly the type person to give some of the demands.
    Which ones couldn't immediately be discovered?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brotha just trying to make a living tbh... haters just jealous...

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll take this ty season and rebuilding only to get away from Kawhitter and his uncle. Lol letting another man control you.
    This.

One should only stoop so far into dom.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really speaks volumes about PATFO.

I can't see uncle Dennis not pulling this in kawhis last year here. Yet Spurs being their usual classy selves keeping it behind the scenes. Lakers being the petty drama queen organization they are, not surprised they're airing out his dirty laundry.

Years from now when Kawhi looks back he should be thanking the spurs brass for keeping his image in check when he's got heads like Dennis around him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we are believing Laker sources? LMFAO! They're salty because they felt en led to every great player and don't want to admit Kawhi turned them and the great LeBron James down... So they try to pain a different picture to the fans that don't know better... If this were true Lakers would have GLADLY showed the league the evidence during the investigation...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle and nephew have to consider the adage 'what goes around comes around.' 'Money doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are,' said someone who knew what the they were talking about. Is it not illegal to shake people down like this obvious case?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can't see uncle Dennis not pulling this in kawhis last year here. Yet Spurs being their usual classy selves keeping it behind the scenes. Lakers being the petty drama queen organization they are, not surprised they're airing out his dirty laundry.

Years from now when Kawhi looks back he should be thanking the spurs brass for keeping his image in check when he's got heads like Dennis around him.
    How is this a positive for PATFO? Lost Kawhi anyways, team is trash, ended up looking like losers after Kawhi rang again... but, but classy

Lakers can vent all they want because they’re the best team in the NBA right now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And lol @ Kawhi looking back and thinking anything other than “I can’t believe I had to play with Pau, Patty, Marco”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Behind the scenes?? Spurs were airing everything out to the media! It's kawhi's camp that wasn't saying anything...what are u on? That's why they did that test with the Lakers where they told them something and wanted to see if it leaked to the press...Lakers failed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle and nephew have to consider the adage 'what goes around comes around.' 'Money doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are,' said someone who knew what the they were talking about. Is it not illegal to shake people down like this obvious case?
    Yes it is...that's why it didn't happen...Lakers would have LOVED to give all the evidence to stick it to the clippers...they're just salty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he gave those demands to the spurs, raptors, lakers

but we the public will never know if those same demands were also given to the clippers?

maybe he made those high demands just hoping those teams wouldnt agree so they can transition themselves to the clippers without looking like culprits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guarantee they gave some of it.
    Guarantee you they didn’t. Money and assets are dead easy to trace these days, and the league would have voided any contract signed by those means. Joe Smith proved what a pissed off NBA does to cheaters, and their golden child franchise came out on the short end of this deal.

Thread Information