Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Keep an eye on this guy tonight making his NBA debut start in place of Perk (out due to family death). You can't not like the out of this guy. Just as tough as , tbh. No scowls, no mouthing off, just a hard nose player who plays the game hard. Good hands, incredible motor, but barely 20 and still a ton of room to improve. Former long time rugby player out of NZ. Notice how Carter's elbow to the face didn't phase this dude? You gotta show a little respect for these rugby guys. THey're all balls, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    neat. this definitely needed its own thread

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    neat. this definitely needed its own thread
    Significantly more needed than probably 85% of your re ed replies, complete with Tom Green and flying signature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a rule where every OKC rotation player must be ugly, tbh?..man is hideous..

Dominos Durant, Westbrook and his turtle face, Perkins, Reggie Jackson, they had Harden, now this Adams..the Thunder would be a dynasty if NBA gave rings for ugly, tbh..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that Harden trade worked out, eh?

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Is there a rule where every OKC rotation player must be ugly, tbh?..man is hideous..
    Hmm..I dunno about a rule. I'm like 140% straight, but it seems the opposite sex might find Ibaka attractive..maybe? I dunno, you tell me.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    So that Harden trade worked out, eh?
    oh I don't know. I don't really concern myself over the Harden trade. I guess the answer to that remains to be seen.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    anyone would be an upgrade over pork. OKC better deal pork outta town before another round of swine flu hits this country tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    anyone would be an upgrade over pork. OKC better deal pork outta town before another round of swine flu hits this country tbh.
    this is true and the bar isnt set very high in okc at center, but the kid looks really good regardless, all things considered. and tbh, not that we're perk haters in okc, but the gig is pretty much up and it's good to see a guy who is a true tough ass and doesn't need to put on a show to try and prove it, like perk does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sucks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've only watched him tonight and last night, and he's looked horrible defensively in both games, missing a ton of rotations, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've only watched him tonight and last night, and he's looked horrible defensively in both games, missing a ton of rotations, tbh..
    Like Brooks or MethKC know what a "rotation" is

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    da are you smoking

Thread Information