Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why do races co exist in jail? Because there is little interaction and especially no interracial mixing. That right there is your answer

Whites aren't just frustrated over the immigration policies but also the anti-White and pro-mixing propaganda in our ins utions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do races co exist in jail? Because there is little interaction and especially no interracial mixing. That right there is your answer

Whites aren't just frustrated over the immigration policies but also the anti-White and pro-mixing propaganda in our ins utions
    aw frustrated whitey

You gonna shoot up a Wal-Mart?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Be a shame if there are negative consequences for making whites feel bad for being white.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites are responsible for the genoicde of Native Americans, native south Americans, Australians, Millions in the middle east, Genocide of their own in europe and genocide of Both North Africans Brown and Black

Please tell me when black people did any of this?

Or should I just assume you're an uneducated redneck?
    I like how you make an irrelevant comment with regard to the statistics I'm discussing and end the comment with an insulting question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Be a shame if there are negative consequences for making whites feel bad for being white.
    And by negative consequences you mean? What are we talking about here? Let it all out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Nathan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like how you make an irrelevant comment with regard to the statistics I'm discussing and end the comment with an insulting question.
    ha, ha, ap, you just got your ass handed to you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Whites sat down and took it they wouldn't exist in America for much longer

Yes the race wars will continue to worsen. Soon there will be no one single majority target. Instead Mexican vs Black, Asian vs Arab/Jews will become the norm

Nearly every aspect of life in the West (and thus human species tbh just Asia at slower pace) is declining and this is just another example. I mean we want "equality" right? Well how else do you equalize with the black community (in America) and Africa.....

We gotta get to the root cause of the problem. You should watch this. It's VERY long but it's well worth it. This is the ultimate red pill and after watching, a lot of things will make sense. The truth will set you free. I would recommend you watch too Nathan89.
    https://archive.org/details/EUROPATh...e+-+Part+1.mp4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Neo-Nazi Explains Radicalization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites are responsible for the genoicde of Native Americans, native south Americans, Australians, Millions in the middle east, Genocide of their own in europe and genocide of Both North Africans Brown and Black

Please tell me when black people did any of this?

Or should I just assume you're an uneducated redneck?
    and pedophiles like yourself are responsible for ruining the lives of millions upon millions of our youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how you radicalize the white race

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton I’m a little late posting it, but this one’s for you, homie! A true MF’in legend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - Joe Biden

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^non-sequitur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - Joe Biden

Joe Biden is telling you to listen to your church pastor and be a good Zionist. Be a good Goyim!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mono, are you ever going to open up that phone line show you had goin' a few years ago?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sounded the alarm on "Hateland": Daryl Johnson warned us about right-wing terror in 2009

Daryl Johnson was a DHS analyst — and a Republican. Then he lost his job for warning us about right-wing violence

In 2009, Daryl Johnson, who was then a security analyst with Department of Homeland Security's Office of Intelligence and Analysis,

wrote a report en led "Right-Wing Extremism."

In response to Johnson and his team's warnings about the threat posed by right-wing extremism,

Republican propagandists protested that

"conservatives" were being "targeted," "persecuted" and treated "unfairly" racist snowflakes!

by DHS and the Obama administration.

Johnson was forced out of his job, and then-DHS Secretary

Janet Napolitano retracted the report.

Johnson explained how the threat from right-wing extremists has grown in the decade since he issued his report.

He also discussed the role of the Trump administration and the Republican Party in encouraging and giving cover for right-wing extremist violence,

as well as the strategy and tactics of white supremacists and other right-wing terrorists.

He explained how such individuals and groups become radicalized and

discussed the challenge of addressing or controlling right-wing terrorism in a nation awash with guns.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/12/he-sounded-the-alarm-on-hateland-daryl-johnson-warned-us-about-right-wing-terror-in-2009/

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-12-2019 at 02:29 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He sounded the alarm on "Hateland": Daryl Johnson warned us about right-wing terror in 2009

Daryl Johnson was a DHS analyst — and a Republican. Then he lost his job for warning us about right-wing violence

In 2009, Daryl Johnson, who was then a security analyst with Department of Homeland Security's Office of Intelligence and Analysis,

In response to Johnson and his team's warnings about the threat posed by right-wing extremism,

"conservatives" were being "targeted," "persecuted" and treated "unfairly" :low snowflakes!

Johnson explained how the threat from right-wing extremists has grown in the decade since he issued his report.

He also discussed the role of the Trump administration and the Republican Party in encouraging and giving cover for right-wing extremist violence,

as well as the strategy and tactics of white supremacists and other right-wing terrorists.

discussed the challenge of addressing or controlling right-wing terrorism in a nation awash with guns.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/12/he-sounded-the-alarm-on-hateland-daryl-johnson-warned-us-about-right-wing-terror-in-2009/

I remember 20 January 2017 when BLM & Antifa broke honkey heads & lit America on fire. Even Madonner got up on a stage & threatened to blow up the WH once the old man got comfy.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

"conservatives" were being "targeted," "persecuted" and treated "unfairly" racist snowflakes!

No , White population is plummeting. I'll board a jet plane to escape but what choice do White Americans have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No , White population is plummeting. I'll board a jet plane to escape but what choice do White Americans have?
    Assimilate to the majoritarian culture, or leave if they don't like it, right?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Assimilate to the majoritarian culture, or leave if they don't like it, right?
    It would mark the first time in reported human history the majority non-violently surrendered their role?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were here before you, skin immigrants.

Now go back & your gorilla mother some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were here before you, skin immigrants.

Now go back & your gorilla mother some more.
    Can't stop it bro...white women jumping on that minority ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't stop it bro...white women jumping on that minority ...
    the brown boys loving that pink taco

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the brown boys loving that pink taco
    Every "taco" is pink kiddo....

Thread Information