Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn

Lots of people have been gulled by the Repug/Jew LIE that people who are against Israeli govt policies, actions, brutality, genocide of Palestinians are against the Jews and Jewish religion. simple mofos.

When in fact, the evangelicals, STILL Trump-lovers, know the Jews are ALL going to because they didn't "Accept Christ Into Their Hearts as their Jesus Lord Savior" and other robotic cant.

In evangelical fantasy wish-list world, the Jews must ALL go back to Israel so the Christians can be ing raptured into Heaven when Their Boy comes back to arise them up. iow, for evangelicals, Jews are just a Left Behind stepping stone paving the Christians' path to Heaven.

And of course if the Israeli govt brutalizes, kills lots of Muslims (also going to for not "accepting yadda yadda yadda"), that's icing on the Christian cake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon bro...I'm an anti-Zionist not anti-jew. The majority of sociopaths running our country are Christian Zionists and Zionist Jews. I love Richard Wolff, Noam Chomsky and Bernie Sanders. They're all Jews. I love Palestinians so that makes me a pro-semite.
    do you also have a black friend, tbh?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will never figure out how any white could think we are superior to anyone. Where does that silliness come from?

We aren't as smart as Asians we aren't as physically gifted as blacks, hmmmm?
    on average, true. We are sort of middle to upper middle of the road at everything... intelligence (Azns > us > darkies), athleticism/penis size (darkies > us > Azns)... yes these are average and individual results may very, but let's not act like statistics and stereotypes don't exist for a reason.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    on average, true. We are sort of middle to upper middle of the road at everything... intelligence (Azns > us > darkies), athleticism/penis size (darkies > us > Azns)... yes these are average and individual results may very, but let's not act like statistics and stereotypes don't exist for a reason.
    Haha I can tell you are still in the College mindset by listing "penis size"

Athleticism and "penis size" matters for roughly 10 years of your life - 15 to 25 age group. Intelligence is usually the foundation for your entire life. So kinda ridiculous to rank them side by side.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just what we need, a feeble-minded lefty antisemite radicalized by Youtube and THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION, berating a crass, unreconstructed racist for picking on the wrong minority.

SpursTalk 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Athleticism and "penis size" matters for roughly 10 years of your life - 15 to 25 age group. Intelligence is usually the foundation for your entire life. So kinda ridiculous to rank them side by side.
    Polaks have the biggest

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you also have a black friend, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Frostking wtf bro

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

And it's uncut

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What's The Matter With ...?" Ohio?

Cops uncover stunningly large arsenal after Ohio man openly fantasizes about Planned Parenthood terror attack

An Ohio man has been charged by federal prosecutors for making threats to law enforcement after an investigation found he praised mass shootings online and had a large cache of weapons and ammunition in the house where he was living

Justin Olsen, 18, reportedly had numerous “AR-15-style rifles and shotguns” and 10,000 rounds of ammunition at the ready at the time of his arrest.

Olsen voiced support for mass shootings and fantasized about terror attacks on Planned Parenthood.

While lamenting the 1993 raid on the Branch Davidians’ compound in Waco,

Texas in which 76 members of the religious cult were killed,

Olsen wrote, “in conclusion, shoot every federal agent on sight.”

Olsen warned people to ignore gun laws and to “stock up on stuff [the government] could ban.”

“In fact, go out of your way to break these laws, they’re f—–g stupid,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/cop...terror-attack/

too much video gaming, not enough prayer in schools

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Trump and Fox News work with fascists to spread hateful propaganda

By staging streets fights with "antifa," hate groups help Trump push the lie that "both sides" cause terrorism

Trump, Fox News and other conservative messengers don't want to curtail the racist rhetoric, anti-immigrant hysteria and winking at violence that inspires domestic terrorism.

they don't want to pay a political price for their rhetoric when,

inevitably, angry young men pick up guns and

decide to do something to fight the supposed "invasion" of Latinos, Muslims and other groups against whom Trump encourages hatred.

Trump and his allies rely instead on a different tactic:

False equivalence, trying to argue that "both sides" stoke violence and therefore they're being unfairly targeted with criticism.

In this mission, Trump is getting a big assist from hate groups and neo-fascists, who have dedicated themselves to the task of creating

a false narrative that "antifa" —

a loose coalition of left-wing, anti-fascist activists, some of whom are willing to confront violence with violence —

are a terrorist threat equivalent to that of the white nationalists who actually commit the vast majority of hate crimes.

On Saturday, ... — headed by the far-right men's group known as the Proud Boys,

likely joined by white nationalists and anti-government militia groups —
    will descend on Portland, Oregon,

to help further Trump's propaganda goals.

This gathering is being called the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally but, as usual with the far right, the name is a total troll.

create cover for people like Trump (and many other Republicans), who deliberately sow confusion about who commits domestic terrorism and what ideologies are inspiring such acts.

The process goes like this:

Hate groups show up in progressive communities to hold rallies,

usually with some false pretense like "free speech" or "anti-terrorism,"

but really for the purpose of advocating for racist, neo-fascist ideologies.

The hate groups then provoke fights with counter-protesters,

in hopes that the scene devolves into violent confrontation.

They then use the images of the street fights as "evidence" that antifa is a violent organization.

At this point,

Fox News, the Trump administration and other Republicans use claims about antifa's violence

to advance a "both sides" argument regarding ideological violence.

This in turn signals to white nationalists that the Republicans have their back,

thereby encouraging white nationalists to commit more genuine acts of terrorism.

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/13/how-trump-and-fox-news-work-with-fascists-to-spread-hateful-propaganda/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, It Could Happen Here: When Nazis Came to New York

For those clinging to the belief it can't happen here, watch "A Night At the Garden,"

a short chilling film by Marshall Curry and Field of Vision do enting the night in 1939 when

20,000 New Yorkers came to Madison Square Garden

to cheer on Fritz Kuhn, head of the Nazi German-American Bund,

as he urged them to join "fellow American patriots"

in demanding "our government (be) returned to the American people who founded it”

to preserve a "white, Gentile-ruled United States."

https://www.commondreams.org/further...-came-new-york

obviously, ST "patriots" would attend such a Trash rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Demonic sawm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just what we need, a feeble-minded lefty antisemite radicalized by Youtube and THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION, berating a crass, unreconstructed racist for picking on the wrong minority.

SpursTalk 2019.

fibrillating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Something we agree on.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13-Year-Old Slammed For Disrespecting The National Anthem

So if this happens in North Korea or Iran we accuse them of being indoctrinated nationalists. This happens here its called patriotism.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mandatory nationalist virtue signaling is a hallmark of the supposed First Amendment champions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So if this happens in North Korea or Iran we accuse them of being indoctrinated nationalists. This happens here its called patriotism.
    what a pussy

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's got PTSD, Yahtzee. A grenade went off in his helmet.

He's got PTSD, Yahtzee. A grenade went off in his helmet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Demonic sawm
    Only charged with making threats against the F.B.I. When Madonner threatened to blow up the WH the FBI lifted nary an eyebrow, nor finger.

ADDENDUM:::& dollars to donuts the bas s waited till he turned 18 so they could kick him down those stairs & wreck his . What's his birthday, TC, you communist, you?

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I always wonder what WHITE IS RIGHT think when they watch a football game, a basketball game or a track meet. Whites look anything but superior.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I always wonder what WHITE IS RIGHT think when they watch a football game, a basketball game or a track meet. Whites look anything but superior.
    McNabb threw up in that SB huddle. Rush called the ball on it too, by God.

ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    McNabb threw up in that SB huddle. Rush called the ball on it too, by God.

ha, ha.
    Who were the RB'S and WR's, yep.....black guys.

0.....white cornerbacks in the NFL, why? Yep......too slow.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who were the RB'S and WR's, yep.....black guys.

0.....white cornerbacks in the NFL, why? Yep......too slow.
    Intelligence > Speed

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Intelligence > Speed
    I know just as many stupid white guys as I do Mexican and blacks.

guy, look at you.

Thread Information