Ohio State Buckeyes
    still provoked it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    wut

extending your arm out to brace for something isn't "reaching out to it," it's a natural reaction
    Umm, try getting your glasses on. It is obvious that he makes a half-hearted attempt to reach for the dog at 3:13 in the first video. You never do that to a dog you don't know. Especially a Rottie that just charged on you.

And in regards to his shooting, he made a critical shot with his first bullet. The next step is to put a bullet in his head to put him out of misery. Yes, I know he is human and anxiety can sometimes take control, but he made that situation much worse than it had to be.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And in regards to his shooting, he made a critical shot with his first bullet. The next step is to put a bullet in his head to put him out of misery. Yes, I know he is human and anxiety can sometimes take control, but he made that situation much worse than it had to be.
    You said it right there. You must be one of those "Why did they have to shoot him in the chest?! Why couldn't they just shoot him in the leg?!" type people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    You said it right there. You must be one of those "Why did they have to shoot him in the chest?! Why couldn't they just shoot him in the leg?!" type people
    Nope. Like I said, his first shot was a uva shot. It's easily apparent that the dog was immediately neutralized after the first bullet. Other than reaching out to the dog, the cop did not do something wrong until after he fired his first shot off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    It got there in the first place because there was a dangerous situation in progress - and rather than allowing the cops to handle this dangerous situation - this idiot walks around with his dog and begins filming . Was he on an official assignment? Was this situation his business?
    Irrelevant.

Did he have a RIGHT to be there?
    Yes.

Absolutely not. If there is a situation happening and you don't get the out of the way - then you are obstructing- period.
    He wasn't in the way.

What was - asshole about trying to clear the area so you could do your job?
    The guy was down the block. How was he obstructing the cops?

Do you think that if some idiot from the house would have shot and killed an innocent bystander or one of the cops - do you think that maybe the public would blame the cops for not clearing the area? Of course they would. If the idiot that was obstructing caused someone else to get killed because of his obstructing - do you think the cops would have been blamed for not removing the idiot in the first place? Of course they would.
    How did that guy talking at the end of the block obstruct justice? How would that have caused another innocent bystander to be put in harm's way?

If I am in a dangerous situation and I need to concentrate on the situation because my life depends on it - and some idiot is in the way and is refusing to leave - will I be able to concentrate and handle the situation properly? Of course not.
    He was in the way how?

If this idiots dog attacks me - will I shoot the dog or get chewed up? Of course I will shoot the dog.
    Conveniently ignoring why the dog was attacking in the first place.

It's predictable that the forum's cop slurper would side with the cops again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Most of the blame has to go to the owner. Suspect is right, if you want an educated opinion on this, you need to watch the second video (you don't see the dog getting shot in this one). The guy pulls up and stops in the middle of the street, proceeds to turn his music up even louder, pulls up to the curb, gets his big ass dog out, and stands on the corner with his chest puffed out. He knew what the he was doing. He's also a dumbass for not being able to control his dog. When the police were approaching him he should have calmly said, "let me put up my dog, it has the potential to be aggressive because, you know, it is a rottweiler and all". Secondly, he should have rowed his window up. Thirdly, he should have called to his dog as it approached, he ed up countless times.

That being said, the police man who shot the dog needs his ass kicked. Trigger-happy Mikey needs his gun taken away. What in the was he thinking? Repeatedly shooting the dog and just letting it suffer proves that he is a head. Also, reaching out to the rottweiler helped to provoke it. R.I.P. Rottie
    Of course the dog owner is a mouth-breathing re . Doesn't change the fact that police went and started with him because he was taking video of their got asses. Also, he rolls his window up and that dog dies of heat stroke sitting in his car for 2 hours waiting for a to make bail. On an 85 degree day that car might hit 115 inside.

If I see some stupid mayate walking around like a hardass and I go start with him I guess I could claim self-defense capping his dog too, but it'd be my own fault. those three cops; I wouldn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy if said thug went and treated them the same way they did his dog.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Idk, maybe people can see him pull up close to some of the cops(he was far away according to someone) and being warned before hand.
    And he moved the car. I don't see what the big deal is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Of course the dog owner is a mouth-breathing re . Doesn't change the fact that police went and started with him because he was taking video of their got asses. Also, he rolls his window up and that dog dies of heat stroke sitting in his car for 2 hours waiting for a to make bail. On an 85 degree day that car might hit 115 inside.

If I see some stupid mayate walking around like a hardass and I go start with him I guess I could claim self-defense capping his dog too, but it'd be my own fault. those three cops; I wouldn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy if said thug went and treated them the same way they did his dog.
    Not everything is black and white. Both sides messed up royally. But I look at the initiator in this situation and it is the dog owner. And which is worse? Leaving an open window so your dog can jump out or rowing that up and telling a police officer that your dog is in there and someone needs to come pick it up. The police aren't going to just leave a dog in there to burn up. If they did, then they would have a real problem with their department.

I'm not defending the shooter. The guy is a dip and should lose his job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not everything is black and white. Both sides messed up royally. But I look at the initiator in this situation and it is the dog owner. And which is worse? Leaving an open window so your dog can jump out or rowing that up and telling a police officer that your dog is in there and someone needs to come pick it up. The police aren't going to just leave a dog in there to burn up. If they did, then they would have a real problem with their department.

I'm not defending the shooter. The guy is a dip and should lose his job.
    Nah, that's ridiculous. The police aren't paid by our tax dollars to act like mouth-breathing thug niggers and instigate bad situations. But they had to be hardasses and go after the guy because their got egos couldn't take the disrespect shown by acting hard and videotaping. And those asshole cops probably would have left it in there to die, considering they were acting like the same kind of ignorant thugs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Nah, that's ridiculous. The police aren't paid by our tax dollars to act like mouth-breathing thug niggers and instigate bad situations. But they had to be hardasses and go after the guy because their got egos couldn't take the disrespect shown by acting hard and videotaping.
    Alright, let me ask you this. Say the hits the fan with that house that they were barricading. Guns start firing, the dog gets spooked, and runs and bites a cop. Those cops have to protect themselves. Look, I'm a dog lover. But I know that rots who are raised by thugs (this guy was a thug), are not something you feel comfortable being behind you in a potentially dangerous situation that can soon escalate.

The guy had a chance to leave. He didn't and he got cuffed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Now you see why I rejoice when a cop is killed....I hate them....like really hate...and I never run afoul of the law..I just get tired of seeing all the injustice...I say to cop killers...carry on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Alright, let me ask you this. Say the hits the fan with that house that they were barricading. Guns start firing, the dog gets spooked, and runs and bites a cop. Those cops have to protect themselves. Look, I'm a dog lover. But I know that rots who are raised by thugs (this guy was a thug), are not something you feel comfortable being behind you in a potentially dangerous situation that can soon escalate.

The guy had a chance to leave. He didn't and he got cuffed.
    For one thing, that makes no sense because that wasn't the situation. For two, if that happens the dog is on a leash and gets spooked, then the owner maybe has to wrestle with it for a minute, but it ain't getting near the cops.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    For one thing, that makes no sense because that wasn't the situation. For two, if that happens the dog is on a leash and gets spooked, then the owner maybe has to wrestle with it for a minute, but it ain't getting near the cops.
    It's described as a stand-off from the news story I have read so that is a potentially dangerous situation. That wasn't even a chained leash, my lab can easily break through a leash like that. If spooked, that rottie could have easily gotten out of his owners reach. I see that we aren't getting anywhere, so this is my last try to get through to you: The dog owner is the one who was the primary cause of all of this.
    Last edited by SpursRock20; 07-02-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's described as a stand-off from the news story I have read so that is a situation. That wasn't even a chained leash, my lab can easily break through a caleash like that. If spooked, that rottie could have easily gotten out of his owners reach. I see that we aren't getting anywhere, so this is my last try to get through to you: The dog owner is the own who was primary cause of all of this.
    My primary point is that police are at fault for acting like got gangsters. No cop has the right not to be videoed in a public place no matter how much it pisses him off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Cop killers...carry on....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's pretty ed up tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    CubanSucks, a protective loyal dog.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    as much as I dislike them cops I have to say that some dogs and dog owners are just as irritating in your neighborhood. and you know how many people are getting KILLED by dogs each year in the US? I watched a vid on TV yesterday where a girl was eaten alive by a mastiff, and who's gonna claim responsibility when such happens? People need to realize that their pets are still animals no matter how they're treated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why do you hate your own kind so much Suspect

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    they should probably put up ing police tape if they dont want anyone interfering tbh.

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    My primary point is that police are at fault for acting like got gangsters. No cop has the right not to be videoed in a public place no matter how much it pisses him off.
    I think this pisses them off more than most things.

How dare you ing record me!!!!

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    why do you hate your own kind so much Suspect
    not his own kind imho. his kind have bigger & broader ears, thinner tails, thicker muzzles and wider nostrils, and are much fatter in general

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    there's a special place in for anyone that guns down an animal like that....the dog was no real threat...he had backed off when the cop unloaded...unfortunately all we can hope for his some Karma that repays this cop in a very brutal manner....the cop is a bad person period...dog's especially are man's best friend...I personally believe god put them here to teach us about compassion, kindness, humility, and unconditional love...if you own a dog..god is watching you...there's a reason god is spelled dog backwards

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    there's a special place in for anyone that guns down an animal like that....the dog was no real threat...he had backed off when the cop unloaded...unfortunately all we can hope for his some Karma that repays this cop in a very brutal manner....the cop is a bad person period...dog's especially are man's best friend...I personally believe god put them here to teach us about compassion, kindness, humility, and unconditional love...if you own a dog..god is watching you...there's a reason god is spelled dog backwards
    Even if they want to defend the cop shooting, I cant justify any reason to keep shooting after the first shot. This was cold blooded murder. I GUARANTEE this cops life is over, he will be fired and left to rot.

He's getting so many death threats on the Facebook page already. Wait till someone leaks his info.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    still provoked it
    Pretending to be black on the internet

Thread Information