Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan took 1.5 years off

Nostalgia goggles
    After a 3-peat. Then he came back and 3 peated again When Kawhi has a 3-peat he can take that time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That 1.5 year off tho
    He took a break out of pure boredom. Today's players take off because they don't want to break a nail.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And fail

Gervin was built like a stick figure and was less skilled than KD

That didn’t prevent him from being a top scorer and he didn’t die either
    Gervin didn't play in the 90s which is the decade i referenced. Try again. Do not pass go and do not collect $200.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gervin didn't play in the 90s which is the decade i referenced. Try again. Do not pass go and do not collect $200.
    The 90s were softer
    The flagrant foul was ins uted before the 90-91 season ( because fake tough ass Jordan cried to Stern)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The 90s were softer
    The flagrant foul was ins uted before the 90-91 season ( because fake tough ass Jordan cried to Stern)
    Jordan was getting decapitated anytime he went to the basket vs Detroit. Do I really need to pull up that old grainy azz footage for you

He was their cash cow. Stern worshipped him just as Silver and ESPN worship Lebron. Flagrant foul was going to be implemented w/o Jordan crying for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was getting decapitated anytime he went to the basket vs Detroit. Do I really need to pull up that old grainy azz footage for you

He was their cash cow. Stern worshipped him just as Silver and ESPN worship Lebron. Flagrant foul was going to be implemented w/o Jordan crying for it.
    “Everytime he went to the basket”

Everytime?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong

Stop watching those highlight compilations and Come Fly With Me they sell to those rich white kids no players didn’t get hit with machetes and chainsaws everytime they went to the ball
    Watch a bunch of FULL games and you will see

that brainwashing smh

But you are contradicting yourself you said the 90s were more physical than the 80s but then you bring up the Pistons beating up on Jordan and that happened during the 80s
    Make up your mind
    The Jordan/Nike brainwash prevents any rational thinking

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “Everytime he went to the basket”

Everytime?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong

Stop watching those highlight compilations and Come Fly With Me they sell to those rich white kids no players didn’t get hit with machetes and chainsaws everytime they went to the ball
    Watch a bunch of FULL games and you will see

that brainwashing smh

But you are contradicting yourself you said the 90s were more physical than the 80s but then you bring up the Pistons beating up on Jordan and that happened during the 80s
    Make up your mind
    The Jordan/Nike brainwash prevents any rational thinking
    No contradiction. Late 80s is what I was referring to.

Jordan got obliterated going to the basket. If you are honest with yourself you know this to he true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh oh oh now it’s the late 80s
    Moving goal posts lmao

And no Jordan didn’t get “obliterated” everytime he went to the basket

was so soft he couldn’t beat a team whose most intimidating enforcer was a rich white boy with 0 muscle definition

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every player besides Duncan in this video has an exhibition last points.
    Of course, they didn't include Bird though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every player besides Duncan in this video has an exhibition last points.
    Of course, they didn't include Bird though.

Lol what a joke

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Moving goal posts lmao

was so soft he couldn’t beat a team whose most intimidating enforcer was a rich white boy with 0 muscle definition
    the complete exaggeration by these guys is always amusing

2-3 legitimately hard fouls through an entire playoff series suddenly = obliterated every time he went to the basket

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Moving goal posts lmao

Hahaha yeah well I'd love to see your hero going against Rodman , Mahorn and cheap shot artist Laimbeer. He'd likely become a pure perimeter player if he had that sort of opposition at the basket. Instead he has 6'6 'centers' to contend with and an occasional a/c malfunction which ultimately places him in the ICU unit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahaha yeah well I'd love to see your hero going against Rodman , Mahorn and cheap shot artist Laimbeer. He'd likely become a pure perimeter player if he had that sort of opposition at the basket. Instead he has 6'6 'centers' to contend with and an occasional a/c malfunction which ultimately places him in the ICU unit
    He would kill those plumbers, son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the complete exaggeration by these guys is always amusing

2-3 legitimately hard fouls through an entire playoff series suddenly = obliterated every time he went to the basket
    Sports, skills, nutrition, training, technology available to coaches and players, analytics etc get better, evolve.

People are playing NBA 2K20 , but these guys are still playing NBA Live 95

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    another exaggeration

"oh lebron only plays against 6'6 centers "

when literally the only team that really consistently presented that was the warriors who were an obvious exception of a team after they got KD. before KD, they consistently put big men on the floor. Heck even after getting KD, they usually had a big man. Generally the "death lineup" where Draymond was at center with no other big man was only played for small spurts here and there
    Last edited by Neo.; 06-02-2020 at 11:07 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't watch all this sh**

But interesting to skip through it some.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NBA players who played against MJ and Lebron dropping them truthbombs!!

Vince at 2:25 saying what I have said...MJ got knocked the out, every game!!

Barnes thinks Lebron can surpass....KOBE, if he wins with the Lakers

Stephen Jackson -- win 1 le in LA and you pass Kobe Win two out there and you put yourself in the GOAT conversation. That's a fair assessment, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another exaggeration

"oh lebron only plays against 6'6 centers "

when literally the only team that really consistently presented that was the warriors who were an obvious exception of a team after they got KD. before KD, they consistently put big men on the floor. Heck even after getting KD, they usually had a big man. Generally the "death lineup" where Draymond was at center with no other big man was only played for small spurts here and there
    A) as if those plumbers and accountants comments weren’t exaggerstions
    B) the rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA players who played against MJ and Lebron dropping them truthbombs!!

Vince at 2:25 saying what I have said...MJ got knocked the out, every game!!

Barnes thinks Lebron can surpass....KOBE, if he wins with the Lakers

Stephen Jackson -- win 1 le in LA and you pass Kobe Win two out there and you put yourself in the GOAT conversation. That's a fair assessment, imo.

Magic a few years ago : the only played I feared was Larry Bird

Worthy : I would ratehr guard Jordan than Bird

Isiah : if you lock me, Magic, Jordan and Larry, the only one ho comes out alive of that room is Bird

Pat RIley : if I need a hot to win a game I go with Mike, if I need a shot to save my life I go with Larry

See? we can do this all day

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Magic a few years ago : the only played I feared was Larry Bird

Worthy : I would ratehr guard Jordan than Bird

Isiah : if you lock me, Magic, Jordan and Larry, the only one ho comes out alive of that room is Bird

Pat RIley : if I need a hot to win a game I go with Mike, if I need a shot to save my life I go with Larry

See? we can do this all day
    Did any of those folks guard both Lebron and MJ? Your response is irrelevant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did any of those folks guard both Lebron and MJ? Your response is irrelevant.
    Those folks playd in the "better era" so by your logic their opinion should be more relavant

Pick a narrative and stick with it and stop moving goal posts

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A) as if those plumbers and accountants comments weren’t exaggerstions
    B) the rockets
    Yup total exaggeration. As if we dont have undrafted players in this era. Fred van Vleet 17ppg and 7 apg. Drug addict Birdman was a prominent rim protector in the past decade. Jj Barea owned the Heat in 2011. All those guys were undrafted and there are many more we could cite and make plumber jokes about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Those folks playd in the "better era" so by your logic their opinion should be more relavant

Pick a narrative and stick with it and stop moving goal posts
    Start by actually reading the post you quoted and try addressing the point at hand. And stop with the strawman.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 06-03-2020 at 09:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start by actually reading the post you quoted and try addressing the point at hand. And stop with the strawman.
    There is no point to address if you keep moving the goal posts

Thread Information