Post Count
    Clutch defensive play by Tre. So high IQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall a solid game by Luka

Excellent game by Tre

Sign Renfro to a two way, please

If this was the Luka we had in last year's gleague, we'd all be excited about his future. But since this is his second year, he's not as "shiny new". IMO, this Luka is like an extra first round pick going into next year. He's solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre, clutch AF. He hit 3 of the one for two FT sets. Then he nailed like 6 FTs after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I can buy the at ude issues TimDunkem was selling. Dude acts en led sometimes. Hope he matures more or else the Spurs might figure out (they may have already) that he doesn't embody the "Spurs way". Otherwise, when/if he does become good, who is to say how he will behave then if he can't behave now? Dude might backstab us like Nephew. Hope DJ's leadership tones his down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I can buy the at ude issues TimDunkem was selling. Dude acts en led sometimes. Hope he matures more or else the Spurs might figure out (they may have already) that he doesn't embody the "Spurs way". Otherwise, when/if he does become good, who is to say how he will behave then if he can't behave now? Dude might backstab us like Nephew. Hope DJ's leadership tones his down.
    Wouldn't worry about it. Nothing from the Spurs, or his teammates, suggest he's a problem. If him feeling en led is something you picked up on after three games of watching him, I'm sure the Spurs and staff are fully aware of it, as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Austin Spurs

POS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A +/- OREB DREB REB AST PF STL TO BS BA PTS
    Cameron
    Reynolds

SF 30 9-14 2-4 1-1 1 1 2 3 0 1 1 4 0 0 22
    Luka
    Samanic

PF 33 7-15 2-6 0-1 2 0 11 11 1 1 0 2 0 0 16
    Kylor
    Kelley

C 13 1-3 0-0 0-0 0 0 2 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 2
    Khyri
    Thomas

SG 19 6-10 2-3 0-0 13 0 1 1 0 2 2 1 0 0 14
    Tre
    Jones

PG 29 8-14 0-1 11-11 7 1 2 3 11 2 1 2 0 1 30
    Kenny
    Williams

22 4-8 0-2 1-1 6 0 3 3 2 2 0 0 0 1 10
    Nate
    Renfro

26 2-5 0-2 0-0 7 5 6 11 3 4 1 3 3 0 4
    London
    Perrantes

24 3-9 1-5 0-0 -7 1 0 1 6 2 1 0 0 0 7
    Robert
    Woodard II

27 5-14 0-2 0-2 -4 6 2 8 0 4 2 2 1 2 10
    Anthony
    Mathis

9 0-2 0-2 0-0 7 1 1 2 2 2 0 0 0 1 0
    Kaleb
    Johnson

3 0-0 0-0 0-0 3 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0
    Keita
    Bates-Diop

Jonathan
    Kasibabu

Malik
    Pope

Quinndary
    Weatherspoon

Total
    - - 45-94 7-27 13-16 - 15 30 45 27 23 8 14 4 5 115
    Percentages
    48% 26% 81%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All's I knows is Luka and Tre's play is encouraging and what we could hope for at this juncture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel so much better with Trey playing so good we really need a good backup for White as his foot issues still might flare up in the future. It also gives us a legit PG for the second unit which will give structure to our second unit which will help all the players.

Luka looking good I am laughing from reading all the old Post about how he sucked and what a wasted draft pick he was. The kid is improving and if he continues his trend will be happy next season and very Happy every year after that.

I like Kylor and Nate as projects I think they both have some potential just need time and good coaching.
    Last edited by BackHome; 02-13-2021 at 09:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel so much better with Trey playing so good we really need a good backup for White as his foot issues still might flare up in the future. It also gives us a legit PG for the second unit which will give structure to our second unit which will help all the players.

Luka looking good I am laughing from reading all the old Post about how he sucked and what a wasted draft pick he was. The kid is improving and if he continues his trend will be happy next season and very Happy every year after that.

I like Kylor and Nate as projects I think they both have some potential just need time and good coaching.
    Kylor has actually looked pretty mediocre, even by gleague standards. He’s got 12 more games to show out, plus the tournament if the Spurs make it. Nate needs some sort of offense to even merit a 2way. Love his defense, though. 11 blocks and 3 steals in 3 games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was hoping he would bring more but you can tell the players know it’s Luka and Trey time and then you add Reynolds and Woodward in the pecking order. As far as Nate if you watch his interviews he comes across like a cross between David and Timmy he is definitely Spurs material.

On a side note did anyone catch the bullet pass that Trey nailed Luka in the face now that is going to leave a mark. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kylor has actually looked pretty mediocre, even by gleague standards. He’s got 12 more games to show out, plus the tournament if the Spurs make it. Nate needs some sort of offense to even merit a 2way. Love his defense, though. 11 blocks and 3 steals in 3 games.
    I thought he could adequately shoot the 3. He seems to have the framework of a rim rolling big with some 3 pt shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was hoping he would bring more but you can tell the players know it’s Luka and Trey time and then you add Reynolds and Woodward in the pecking order. As far as Nate if you watch his interviews he comes across like a cross between David and Timmy he is definitely Spurs material.

On a side note did anyone catch the bullet pass that Trey nailed Luka in the face now that is going to leave a mark. Lol
    Good catch. I'm trying to find more prospects to like right now outside of Franz Wagner and these other prospects aren't really cutting it. I'm watching their interviews and they're pretty disappointing.

I learned that Renfro was a scholar in college. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The le of this video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So freaking athletic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you were spot on Frank I am still hoping we get the chance to draft him but now looking at the 17 to 22 range if we keep winning which probably guys like:

1. Alex Sengun 6’10 C
    2. BJ Boston 6’7 SF
    3. Terrence Clarke 6’7 Sf
    4. Josh Giddey 6’8
    5. Ayo Dosunmu 6’4 pg/sg
    6. Keyontae Johnson 6’5 Sf
    7. Kai Jones 6’11 PF/C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you were spot on Frank I am still hoping we get the chance to draft him but now looking at the 17 to 22 range if we keep winning which probably guys like:

1. Alex Sengun 6’10 C
    2. BJ Boston 6’7 SF
    3. Terrence Clarke 6’7 Sf
    4. Josh Giddey 6’8
    5. Ayo Dosunmu 6’4 pg/sg
    6. Keyontae Johnson 6’5 Sf
    7. Kai Jones 6’11 PF/C
    You never know, we could pull off a trade to move up if the Spurs really like somebody. And who knows, maybe his value tanks because of COVID shutting down their basketball program. Their first game since their 2 week hiatus is tomorrow, by the way, if you want to catch that.

The guys I have my targets set on in that range:

1. Greg Brown
    2. Terrence Shannon Jr
    3. BJ Boston

I'm not super high on any of the three, just because I found one thing about each that bothers me. I do like Greg Brown as far as fit for this team though, especially if Luka doesn't pan out. He plays like a Jerami Grant-type. I'll make a thread about him soon.

Quick notes about the others in your list:

Sengun - probably too slow

Giddey - needs the ball to be effective.

Kai - poor basketball IQ

Those are the three I've checked out a bit so far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I have a feeling we are going to draft a SG about the only guy I would get excited would be is Keyontae Johnson who is like a Keldon 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I have a feeling we are going to draft a SG about the only guy I would get excited would be is Keyontae Johnson who is like a Keldon 2.0.
    I've been hesitant looking at guards just because if we look at this season, the guys who look like they securely have a spot in the line-up next year are: DJ, White, Vassell. Tre might be that fourth guy, and then the fifth...

You basically have to spread 96 minutes across five guys.

I mean, to me, Lonnie's job isn't looking safe. So if you're drafting someone like Keyontae, then you're probably moving on from Lonnie. Isn't this the guy that collapsed? That isn't a long term thing, is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never know, we could pull off a trade to move up if the Spurs really like somebody. And who knows, maybe his value tanks because of COVID shutting down their basketball program. Their first game since their 2 week hiatus is tomorrow, by the way, if you want to catch that.

The guys I have my targets set on in that range:

1. Greg Brown
    2. Terrence Shannon Jr
    3. BJ Boston

I'm not super high on any of the three, just because I found one thing about each that bothers me. I do like Greg Brown as far as fit for this team though, especially if Luka doesn't pan out. He plays like a Jerami Grant-type. I'll make a thread about him soon.

Quick notes about the others in your list:

Sengun - probably too slow

Giddey - needs the ball to be effective.

Kai - poor basketball IQ

Those are the three I've checked out a bit so far.
    I like Greg Brown. He's probably the type that needs a couple of years in Austin but his combination of raw athleticism and potential to be a defender and a shooter is interesting. He's a huuuge black hole on offense though. I'd expect him to end up somewhere in the lottery based on potential alone.

Likewise for Kai Jones. He's probably even more raw than Brown but apparently he's started playing organized basketball very late so his feel and IQ might improve.

BJ Boston is having a rough year and his stock has dipped badly, but he's still intriguing. I like Josh Christopher too.

A lot of interesting players in this draft, someone's bound to drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he could adequately shoot the 3. He seems to have the framework of a rim rolling big with some 3 pt shooting.
    I should have put a paragraph marker in there where I switched from Kylor to Renfro. Kylor, supposedly, can shoot the 3.

Renfro, although half a year older, is a more intriguing prospect. He hasn’t scored , like two points per game, but he’s averaging FIVE assists, 6.5 boards, 3.7 blocks, and a steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones is super polished. Fast, high IQ, great defender and can finish with both hands. All he really has to work on is his 3-point shot and he can play NBA minutes

Thread Information