My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, wait.

8.4 PPG
    38.6 FG
    26.6 3FG
    6.3 Reb
    5.9 Asts / 15.7 Usage (2018-19: 6.9 Asts / 12.8 Usage)
    1.5 Stls
    0.8 Blks

6th on a sh** team in scoring. Ever hear of Eric Pashcall? He's 13.6 PPG and and 49.1 FG.

Beta to D-Snitch and Alec Burks.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    He got 3 rings. How many you got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got 3 rings. How many you got?
    He got 7 rings. How many you got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody can win a ring against plumbers and car salesmen. That guy in the picture probably delivered newspapers on weekends. Big ing deal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody can win a ring against plumbers and car salesmen. That guy in the picture probably delivered newspapers on weekends. Big ing deal.
    Delivered newspapers LMAO

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Plumbers are tougher matchup than tik tok rappers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's sacrificing his stats for the betterment of the team. He's the most cerebral player in the NBA and one of the greatest playmakers in today's game. Imagine if he was the main option on another team where he didn't have to sacrifice his stats, he would be averaging something like 20+ points a game, 6 assists, 10 rebounds, and DPOY level defense.

^Just some of the I've had to endure the past 5 years when people talk about this got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most overrated players ever, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many undeserved ASG did this er got thanks to Curry and Thompson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS is lite at least 2 rings because of him. Since he ran Durant off, maybe even more now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    triple single

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    He's sacrificing his stats for the betterment of the team. He's the most cerebral player in the NBA and one of the greatest playmakers in today's game. Imagine if he was the main option on another team where he didn't have to sacrifice his stats, he would be averaging something like 20+ points a game, 6 assists, 10 rebounds, and DPOY level defense.

^Just some of the I've had to endure the past 5 years when people talk about this got
    It was always understood by people in the know that Dray was an elite roleplayer who could pass like a point guard, defend multiple positions at a high level, and score 10-15 points per game.

If Dray was ty, why did the Dubs elevate their game so much after David Lee was injured and Dray became the full-time starter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was always understood by people in the know that Dray was an elite roleplayer who could pass like a point guard, defend multiple positions at a high level, and score 10-15 points per game.

If Dray was ty, why did the Dubs elevate their game so much after David Lee was injured and Dray became the full-time starter?
    Bro it has died down bc of the Durant feud with Draymond but people in the media were calling him a top 10 player. Check out his ESPN ranking during those years and tell me people thought he was a role player. There were media idiots saying Green was better than Kawhi. The hype around Green was unreal tbh. You may have forgotten that but not me.

I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago and I was saying the same you are saying, that he's an elite role player, that he thrives bc of Steph and Klay, that he can't carry a team by himself and that his defense is overrated as since Klay or Iggy guarded all the opposing teams best players. And Vin ing Baker (who was sober) was talking up Draymond and telling me how wrong I was and how good Green was and he was a top 15 player in the league, yada yada yada.

Also compared his game to AD even though their games were nothing alike

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /Shaq dying laughing again... crumples paper

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago
    You're one of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We gotta get this upstairs for the Bryn Tracker.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro it has died down bc of the Durant feud with Draymond but people in the media were calling him a top 10 player. Check out his ESPN ranking during those years and tell me people thought he was a role player. There were media idiots saying Green was better than Kawhi. The hype around Green was unreal tbh. You may have forgotten that but not me.

I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago and I was saying the same you are saying, that he's an elite role player, that he thrives bc of Steph and Klay, that he can't carry a team by himself and that his defense is overrated as since Klay or Iggy guarded all the opposing teams best players. And Vin ing Baker (who was sober) was talking up Draymond and telling me how wrong I was and how good Green was and he was a top 15 player in the league, yada yada yada.

Also compared his game to AD even though their games were nothing alike
    AD? lmfao. He's essentially a slightly more modern Dennis Rodman.

Thread Information