Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Spurs have been winning lately because Suns and Blazers also keep winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is better than Dallas on any given day. Mavs are bad outside of Doncic.
    But I thought they said once you have a top 5 pick like Doncic, everything else should be easy

Boston has four top 10 picks playing on their roster and they're not even in championship contention

I want all these fake GMs on this site to give me what they're smoking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends alot on the one piece. Find a Minnesota Garnett or a young DRob, give that mobile center a say 37% three-ball as well and yeah that guy would take nearly any roster of nba players to the finals.
    The three players (Bam, Giannis & Anthony) in today's NBA that closely mimic that archetype aren't coming to San Antonio or becoming available.

Gotta figure something else out or possibly draft someone that could potentially reach that level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three players (Bam, Giannis & Anthony) in today's NBA that closely mimic that archetype aren't coming to San Antonio or becoming available.

Gotta figure something else out or possibly draft someone that could potentially reach that level.
    Let's let Samanic sniff regular NBA minutes and see if he has a chance to be it.

Spurs worked their magic on three ing #29 picks, let's see if they can make it four on their #19th pick. If they do, they're just simply ing geniuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speak for yourself I put $2500 on the Spurs at +425 to win the midwest division.

Small thinking. Who ing cares what portland does. They can't win there division.
    Big money Drew! Damn, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's let Samanic sniff regular NBA minutes and see if he has a chance to be it.

Spurs worked their magic on three ing #29 picks, let's see if they can make it four on their #19th pick. If they do, they're just simply ing geniuses.
    I'll be over the moon if Samanic gets regular minutes next year and gives us a Bertans type of production. Anything more than that will be gravy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Head of the snake sees it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So before tonight, Derrick was at 9.9 PPG and after tonight's game, he's at 11.8 which means the team has 8 players who average in double figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down low one of the greatest things Manu did for us was go to the bench without a fuss. "Oh, you think you're better than Manu?" is something no player can respond to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can really tell that all that playing time Derrick and DJ had together last year has really improved their chemistry this year.

**edit** blue font since some idiots can’t sense sarcasm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Down low one of the greatest things Manu did for us was go to the bench without a fuss. "Oh, you think you're better than Manu?" is something no player can respond to.
    Except for Mr. "I'm better than Kobe" Stephen Jackson......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, dumb ass......

I'll look for your name in the record books under "moronic Spurs fan that only complains........"

Hmmmm, don't see that name anywhere on basketball reference......
    It's me, Phil, the GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to get the W.

I only managed to catch the last quarter and I have almost no complaints about Pop, I think he has coached wonderfully this season - but pulling White at the end for anyone (happened to be Mills) was so ing stupid, smh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte & Derrick together is beautiful 2 way basketball.

Keldon, Devin, and Lonnie in the development pipeline coming through strong.

Just need to draft/snag the next Myles Turner style big man.

We stacked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Head of the snake sees it
    I like Lonnie a lot. People on this board expect way too much way too soon. Walker is still developing but is flashing great skills already. If he can become a consistent threat off the bench, snag some confidence, he could be a lethal secondary punch for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impressive win by the Spurs ... the cold shooting in the first quarter got me worried but everybody played better from the second quarter onwards ... even Lonnie has turned the corner and I hope he regains confidence against other teams benches. Vassells playing time is suffering ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looking at the standings i am still shocked we were blown out twice by Memphis ... big matchup problem it seems

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Minnesota so bad they aren't aren't on the chart

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I thought they said once you have a top 5 pick like Doncic, everything else should be easy

Boston has four top 10 picks playing on their roster and they're not even in championship contention

I want all these fake GMs on this site to give me what they're smoking
    To be fair, the Spurs have four top 10 picks on the roster too. Though two came as FAs and two came in exchange for nephew.

looking at the standings i am still shocked we were blown out twice by Memphis ... big matchup problem it seems
    Memphis is well-coached and has a well-constructed roster. They pose problems without JJJ. With him, they’re potentially scary good. Do not want to see them in playoffs.

Minnesota so bad they aren't aren't on the chart
    Remember this is mostly without Towns. They’re 3-4 with him. The west is so much better than the east right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, the Spurs have four top 10 picks on the roster too. Though two came as FAs and two came in exchange for nephew.

Memphis is well-coached and has a well-constructed roster. They pose problems without JJJ. With him, they’re potentially scary good. Do not want to see them in playoffs.

Remember this is mostly without Towns. They’re 3-4 with him. The west is so much better than the east right now.
    Yeah, most of the picks Boston has are through the product of being bad, which most are advocating for. Either way, Boston selected those guys. There's a difference between selecting your guy vs getting the best guy available through trade/FA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D White wasn’t really “back” like he is now. We will see them again. Let’s hope LA doesn’t come back and tamper with our flow too much by then.

Thread Information