My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upshot is now LMA will be healed and ready to play again. LOL
    Who hurt you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHHH 20+ million African American babbies killed vis a vis Planned Parent Hood and abortion (60+ million total) in the United States of America
    but the people who are against it and a former president who worked against it is a NAZI because his Jewish Son in Law did something or another

While the real Nazi killed mabye a few million jews in WWII and the Non Nazi ZEE ZEE PING CCP Panda Dictator his killing Millions of Ughur Muslims in Concentration Camps built this decade by the same hand that build the phone they hold in thier hands. As long as they gets theys baskeball content, that Disney Content....

THEY are the GOOD GUYS to coin a tired trope used in reviews around here......(its a gimmick)
    Drew with the truth bomb!!! Salute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best wishes to the team and to the coaching staff, especially Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks they have to be quarantined in a hotel Charlotte instead of at home. Some players did need a rest - Keldon, Lonnie, Devin, maybe White after his comeback. The most important thing is that hopefully everyone will be OK though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First to go with 3-1 as the RRT record.

So where will they quarantine? Stay in place or come home?
    Based on history (Drew)any positive tests will quarantine in place. He had to sit in an LA hotel room for two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, i would say my lungs are 90% back today. I was at my peak sickness right around Christmas, so it’s a process to get back especially with pneumonia. Very eye opening for me: I’m 38 and in reasonably good health and thought that if I did get it, it would never hit me hard.

But now on to other questions: like with LMA be traded soon? ;-)
    Hey CDG, it's definitely wonderful to know that you are recovering and are almost back to 100%! Also, prayers for recovery for the members of the Spurs players who contracted COVID, as well as for all of those who are infected and affected by the virus as well. As I was also pondering on your inquiry about LMA's immediate future on this team, what came to mind is, for one, how this organization has had this tendency to keep most of their affairs "in house," if you will, and then they will media release to the public, what they want us to only know. So, in other words, they are "hush-hush" with their internal affairs. Another observation about this organization is, for the most part, they are loyal to their players. Now, if a player is unhappy, disgruntled or wants to move on, and if PATFO can't seem to find a mutual agreement, then they will part ways. I think that if LMA or DeRozan are unhappy in SA and absolutely want out, then I can see either one of them walking at the end of the season or whenever, especially if there's mutual disagreement about the player's role going forward with the Spurs. Now back to LMA: his hip injury, I believe, is affecting his performance involving his lateral movement. This has been evident by his poor defensive abilities this season. Who knows how long this will last, let alone, if time and therapy will be the answer to his recovery, or if he will require surgery to repair his hip problem. But at this point, Aldridge is old damaged goods, and I'm sure no NBA team wants him right now, and his trade value is under the AT&T Center. My opinion is that if LMA wants to remain with the Spurs, and he's willing to accept a reduced role coming off the bench and take less money, perhaps he may stay. If not, then he may and up walking, and the Spurs may just end up holding an empty bag, unfortunately. As for DeRozan, since the Spurs are doing well at this time with him, I just don't see PATFO wanting to part ways with him at this time unless he's really unhappy and he wants to depart to another team with championship aspirations. I can most definitely see both sides to finally meet in the offseason to determine DDR'S future. But again, it's up to all three parties to sit down at some point, to determine both LMA's and DeRozan's future. But with PATFO, who knows what they have in mind or plan to do for the future, so in the meantime, we will have to wait and see the outcome will be when that time comes, unfortunately for us fans. GSG!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People obviously talk a lot of about Aldridge, but it's a minor miracle that he happened to be out when this hit. This illness is legit way more dangerous to him due to his heart condition. Hopefully, he'll be healthy by the time play resumes, but if he's not, and he has to miss the rest of the trip, I'm not too broken up over it. I hope this particular scare is long over by the time LMA comes into contact with the rest of the team again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spinning like are we... I see a unsteady but active climb until the 28th of January, and then a decline... The climb is pretty much exactly as expected. The drop-off after the peak is concerning, but might be just toothing problems. There is however, nothing to suggest that Joe "I will crush the virus" Biden is doing jack and squat that Trump wouldn't...
    LOL speaking of spin, steady rise, lmao yeah oscillation is steady rise.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People obviously talk a lot of about Aldridge, but it's a minor miracle that he happened to be out when this hit. This illness is legit way more dangerous to him due to his heart condition. Hopefully, he'll be healthy by the time play resumes, but if he's not, and he has to miss the rest of the trip, I'm not too broken up over it. I hope this particular scare is long over by the time LMA comes into contact with the rest of the team again.
    I have the same condition that he has. When i was in the hospital in June they were extra cautious with me. I took that as if I somehow contracted Covid the results would be catastrophic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see, Nazi reference and denial that ZEE ZEE PING (phonetic bruh) and his CCP is literally commiting geonicide on a sect of the Chinse People with Concentration Camps, forced abortions(Libs love kill babbies 60+ million since 1972 and counting mostly low income blacks ....but lets not look to close right lefties?) and sterilizations.

A guy points out that the ties with CCP and CCPNBA are deep and like a usefull idiot you just illustrate the level of willfull igonorance of the majority of the donks and derps on this forum(and in the united stated in general..at least the half that lost their minds the last 4 years) ....PERFECT....

SPURGS DOINKS GONNA SPURS DOINK...
    keep sniffing those grades(its a gimmick).........
    You're off the ing rails. Somebody get this dude some psychotropic drugs. Or better yet, just GTFOH.

This is your brain on conservatism/libertarianism.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but the average was between 900k and 1M per day..
    More like below 600k a day if you actually add up the numbers and average them up to Jan 19th from your raw data link.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like below 600k a day if you actually add up the numbers and average them up to Jan 19th from your raw data link.
    Still too many for this stupid f'ing illness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci even said it was 900k per day in his first Biden related press conference after the inauguration... he did it in the context of a question as to if it were possible for Biden to hit his '100M in 100 days goal'...it was also the press conference where he talked about how relieved he was not having pressure from Trump about what he could and couldn't say at those press conferences...

The point is... vaccinations are pretty the same under each guy considering the cir stances...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the other article i was looking for..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...t-s-nearly-met

"The U.S. is close to administering Covid-19 vaccinations at a pace of a million doses a day, suggesting that the Biden administration’s 100-million-doses-in-100-days goal may be a modest aspiration.

In the week Biden was sworn in as president, nearly 983,000 shots a day were administered on average over the seven days ending Friday, according to data from Bloomberg’s Vaccine Tracker. The most recent three days topped a million doses."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl drewshow comes out of his spurstalk retirement to rant about politics and abortions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the same condition that he has. When i was in the hospital in June they were extra cautious with me. I took that as if I somehow contracted Covid the results would be catastrophic.
    What is the condition that you guys have? I know he's had heart issues, but don't recall the details exactly.

Man, this ing sucks if Weatherspoon brought the virus in. The Spurs were playing so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're supposed to get a 2n 30 days appart. No word on your lord and savior eye tester and chief poop getting his second. With the second you have the highest risk of complications and every Septuagenarian I know(my parents and their brothers and sisters) all had symptoms. I doubt Poop wold be exempt so it leads me to believe NO on the second shot because I'm sure he would have milked it for allthe psychopolitical clout that he did on his first go around.

WTF all these spurgs spurms doinks acting like 20 year old super athleted are gonna melt like that guy who fell in nuclear waist at the end of Robo Cop, man you guys are all suckers or have full blown Aids or somthing.

NEW STRAINS NEW STRAINS!!!!!.... ing LARPERS... I blame The Walking Dead... (zombie apocolypse of boredom) conditioning your weak minds and bodies.

(odd that the poopoganda made you super scared but unaware of the 2 shot requirements) Doomers are gonna doom
    Thank god the internet didn't exist when smallpox was ravaging ppl...y'all would have sworn it too was a government conspiracy led by all the world's governments somehow teaming up for that one issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yea... Covid is no joke (obviously since over 400,000 ppl died in less than a year in the US alone with restrictions in)... Had it around Sept or Oct... First time I ever almost fainted in my life when I got up to use the bathroom... I barely made it back to my bed... There comes a point when ur at peak sickness when u wonder if u will become a statistic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci even said it was 900k per day in his first Biden related press conference after the inauguration... he did it in the context of a question as to if it were possible for Biden to hit his '100M in 100 days goal'...it was also the press conference where he talked about how relieved he was not having pressure from Trump about what he could and couldn't say at those press conferences...

The point is... vaccinations are pretty the same under each guy considering the cir stances...
    Except if Biden was in office in 2019 they still would be no vaccine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The great dr is ranking in millions from this
    And is a useless fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ
    A classic case of liberal priorities…

California recently updated its coronavirus vaccine guidelines, placing medical marijuana workers higher up in priority than some teachers, bus drivers and food and agricultural workers.

As reported by the Orange County Register, the decision drew backlash from educators, but celebration from those in the medical marijuana industry.

“Cannabis delivery drivers before school bus drivers and teachers? Makes no sense to me,” Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent Austin Beutner tweeted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would have no vaccines now
    Dumbass
    Trump got it down
    And Biden is trying to take all the credit
    I pity you and your misery.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the condition that you guys have? I know he's had heart issues, but don't recall the details exactly.

Man, this ing sucks if Weatherspoon brought the virus in. The Spurs were playing so well.
    It's called Wolf Parkinson's White Syndrome it's basically an abnormal heartbeat due to an extra charge in the heart beat. You can go years without a flare up but once it does flare up you can die from having your heart give on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci defends Harris 'starting from scratch' claim, now knocks Trump vaccine rollout
    'We certainly are not starting from scratch because there is activity going on in the distribution' Fauci said Jan. 21
    He likes to change his mind a lot
    Oh wait maybe he was forced to because people think trump forced him to do say certain things

Thread Information