Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Raiders

Just don't lose by 17, should be easy..they should be tied or winning, right now..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Yea, that's not anything to do with what I'm saying though. Five years ago or so the Galaxy had bonafide stars like Donovan, Beckham, Keane when they were winning three times in four years. MLS has regressed at least for the time being.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah.... any DC who plays man coverage with a linebacker against James White should be shot

Cowboys innovated on Thursday by using dime corner Jourdan Lewis in man coverage against Kamara on Thursday, and it worked to perfection, why don't more teams do that?
    I don’t think it would take very long for teams to adjust to that with power run plays that expose the other team having dime personnel on the field.

The way you have to defend it is with a good pass rush that makes it so White/Kamara have to chip before they can run their route.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don’t think it would take very long for teams to adjust to that with power run plays that expose the other team having dime personnel on the field.

The way you have to defend it is with a good pass rush that makes it so White/Kamara have to chip before they can run their route.
    yeah but you don't power run with the scatback, you'll get stuffed, but Michel/Ingram are less receiving threats so it's kind of tick for tack

also against Brady, you should play defense like you're playing Alex Smith minus the scrambling threat. Hard flat zones, disallow all the short stuff, MAKE him try and beat you deep

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Brady feeling y; he realizes Cousins is no challenge.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    49ers and Cardinals; that's like four free wins if you're in that division. Worst you should end up is 3-1 if you're any good at all.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    double coverage from the McCourty sisters leaving Thielen wide open

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1 Thielen beats 2 McCourty's

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins remembering that he has a top-of-the-line receiving core.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Refs giving the Pats (who hadn't called a timeout) a free play. Par.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cousins remembering that he has a top-of-the-line receiving core.
    Minnesota has an explosive offense and a defense that can stand tall against anyone, so they're always in ball games tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Minnesota has an explosive offense and a defense that can stand tall against anyone, so they're always in ball games tbh.
    Would be top team in the league with a top ten QB, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah but you don't power run with the scatback, you'll get stuffed, but Michel/Ingram are less receiving threats so it's kind of tick for tack

also against Brady, you should play defense like you're playing Alex Smith minus the scrambling threat. Hard flat zones, disallow all the short stuff, MAKE him try and beat you deep
    Sorry but no, the idea that defending Brady is just like defending Alex Smith is re ed. Brady has no issues completing short and medium passes against zone (which is why the Steelers routinely get destroyed by him). He’s struggled a lot more against press man coverage, but either way, the coverage you play against Brady matters exponentially less than being able to generate a pass rush up the middle by only rushing 4 against him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    do the McCourty sisters not know how double coverage is supposed to work? Both guys aren’t supposed to defend the short route.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

whatever, still with the dumb narrative that brady has any trouble passing it deep..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    whatever, still with the dumb narrative that brady has any trouble passing it deep..
    Id much rather take my chances with Brady throwing deep vs him throwing 10-15 yard quick passes if I’m the other team , but the idea that playing zone against Brady will stop the shorter timing routes is re ed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Caught with two feet in and the call made. If this is reversed, that's sad.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Id much rather take my chances with Brady throwing deep vs him throwing 10-15 yard quick passes if I’m the other team , but the idea that playing zone against Brady will stop the shorter timing routes is re ed.
    sure, but that stands for most regular qbs..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins throwing a balloon ball for the only guy on the field smaller than him. SMDH

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    is mcdaniels finally gonna stop with the bs playcalling?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    is mcdaniels finally gonna stop with the bs playcalling?
    yes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I get up for two minutes and we're down a TD.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I get up for two minutes and we're down a TD.
    McDaniels remembered he had Josh Gordon to call plays for.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Sherrels is in at CB? I've never seen him on defense. He must be like the 6th or 7th option.

This Chiefs defense is so bad, it's tough to believe that they'll win a SB..

Thread Information