Post Count
    99% of the Laker posters on this thread:

Please respect our phony rigged les

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    99% of the Laker posters on this thread:

Please respect our phony rigged les
    tbh looks like they are celebrating just fine, while people like yourself have been starting multiple new threads whining about refs, rigging, politics, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh looks like they are celebrating just fine, while people like yourself have been starting multiple new threads whining about refs, rigging, politics, etc...
    Which your ass tried to derail with your childish spamming. Insecure control freak much?
    Some good discussion there on the refs.
    Just because the post don't all favor your team, stop whining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They gonna make a pact to quit shooting in the fourth quarter too?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Which your ass tried to derail with your childish spamming. Insecure control freak much?
    Some good discussion there on the refs.
    Just because the post don't all favor your team, stop whining.
    good discussion? you mean about the refs who have honestly done a solid job overall, that a few idiotic spurfans think have entirely favored and cheated for the Lakers?

yep great discussions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GO HEAT - somehow, someway against 8 on 5 and without a leading scorer win game 5

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pelinka >>>>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Kiwi took his trash & won a chip overnight. Brat doesn’t want that smoke either, next. #builtdifferent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi took his trash & won a chip overnight. Brat doesn’t want that smoke either, next. #builtdifferent

LBJ could not do sh** without Davis and even missed playoffs. Fraud non GOAT sucked up to by BSPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LBJ could not do sh** without Davis and even missed playoffs. Fraud non GOAT sucked up to by BSPN
    BREAKING NEWS : STAR PLAYERS CAN’T WIN LES WITHOUT HELP, MORE AT 5 PM

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the butthurt over LeBron likely ringing again is hilarious to read. Hope he has a 35-15-10 game to raise the LOB tonight just for the whining.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Can’t handle Butler, the same dude Kiwi obliterated. (Going to be sweet when these frauds get run out of STAPLES in front of their tearful fans)

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Can’t handle Butler, the same dude Kiwi obliterated. (Going to be sweet when these frauds get run out of STAPLES in front of their tearful fans)
    kiwi shut down by one of the worst defensive teams in the playoffs while too scared to guard either of their best players at any point

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BREAKING NEWS : STAR PLAYERS CAN’T WIN LES WITHOUT HELP, MORE AT 5 PM
    Serious question not defending Lebron but outside of a handful of teams like 04 Pistons which teams didn't have a superstar featuring all stars + depth? MJ + Magic + Bird + Kareem + Wilt + Shaq + Duncan + Kobe and many others all had stacked teams. Why can't Lebron be held to the same standard? I'm not talking about that Heat team because it was stacked top to bottom but outside of one super star who shows up 2/3 games and disappears in Davis the remaining Lakers get very thin in talent.

Dwight past his prime+ Caruso are our legit 3rd best player and Rondo whenever he's in the mood to show up. Oh yeah let's not forget the future HOF that is Kuzma

Tbh tho this is one of the weaker NBA championship teams in a long time. IF we win it all we got to upgrade big time next season or else get our asses handed to us. Still good enough to beat the remaining teams in the NBA though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kiwi shut down by one of the worst defensive teams in the playoffs while too scared to guard either of their best players at any point

lmao this dudes a en clown aha . Kiwi worried bought grant and lmao

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lmao he joined a 55+ win ECF team and beat a destroyed GS team in 6 lmao . Ain’t nothing special

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Serious question not defending Lebron but outside of a handful of teams like 04 Pistons which teams didn't have a superstar featuring all stars + depth? MJ + Magic + Bird + Kareem + Wilt + Shaq + Duncan + Kobe and many others all had stacked teams. Why can't Lebron be held to the same standard? I'm not talking about that Heat team because it was stacked top to bottom but outside of one super star who shows up 2/3 games and disappears in Davis the remaining Lakers get very thin in talent.

Dwight past his prime+ Caruso are our legit 3rd best player and Rondo whenever he's in the mood to show up. Oh yeah let's not forget the future HOF that is Kuzma

Tbh tho this is one of the weaker NBA championship teams in a long time. IF we win it all we got to upgrade big time next season or else get our asses handed to us. Still good enough to beat the remaining teams in the NBA though.
    Davis might “disappear” on offense to the tune of just 20 points on 50% shooting (it’s not like he’s hitting the side of the backboard like George Paul, he just becomes passive) but he still dominates on defense thus doesn’t need the ball to impact the game. He’s basically doing what KG did in ‘08 with superior offense.

How is this team any different than the Shaq-Kirby Lakers who had a duo & a bunch of role players like Devan George/Samaki? (Muphuckas out here acting like Davis is Siakam or something)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    80% of the people in this thread

Roughly the same percentage that has tuned out of WWE Basketball.

Maybe it's you, not them, bro.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Roughly the same percentage that has tuned out of WWE Basketball.

Maybe it's you, not them, bro.
    Nah I'm quite happy tbh. Lakers 1 win away from the ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's usually the formula, you're right, but there have been a few exceptions. 94 Rockets with Hakeem, 2003 Spurs with Timmy, and 2011 Mavs with Dirk.

I will say that LeBron has had a LOT of help in each of his les, but hey, so did Magic, Bird, and Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat somehow someway take this to 6 or more

Thread Information