Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Before Trump, racists had the decency of hiding their true self, tbh.
    BLM was created before Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM was created before Trump
    I'm talking about white supremacists such as yourself, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we could defense from a weak nation like North Korea, now if China and Russia wanted to throw the kitchen sink at us then we're all ed.
    The problem with North Korea is now they have around 30-40 ICBMs. It's not a lot compared to the US,Russia,China but still enough where if they fired them all at once that we wouldn't be able to stop all of them. Our supposed missile defense system can only really stop 1 ICBM at best and even that takes great precision and calculation. If we were that confident in our missile defense system then we would have already invaded NK by now and removed Kim Jong-un.

Our missile defense system isn't anything really amazing. I have read enough about it that I'm not impressed by it. It is basically the US having a space satellite system that strategically gets the exact coordinates of an ICBM and then immediately being able to launch a missile to intercept the ICBM before it lands. It's over hyped and even when tested it hasn't been 100 percent accurate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True to some degree but they were quite a few of them that came out once Obama was elected. Trump like you said ignited every single one of them to come out of the closet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JamStone brought up this point in an excellent post, and I completely concur. It was an all out coming out of the closet for the phobic, xenophobe, racist, etc...

Truly an embarrassment for the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why lie? I've not said anything like that "right now".

Your team is going to win and you're going to get to smear it in the faces of people that matter to you like Ducks and Derp and here you are writing a lying narrative about me.
    Lol please, you've been running your "both sides" bull all year. Why lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily the OP, but basically every Trump voter I know also falls into the camp of people who constantly whine about how divisive politics are. They complain about the media dividing us, they complain about all of the "hate" and incivility, they talk about how we should act like Jesus Christ would act, and then they go and vote for the guy who says 60% of the country is the enemy.
    My anecdotes are pretty much the same.

But most don't give a that Trump might be the devil as long as gets players to stop kneeling, makes all abortions illegal, puts prayers in public schools and allows parents to put their kids in private schools for free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the short term, maybe. In the long run though, we should have learned that, yes, wealthy bucket listers can get into the Oval Office and wreak havoc on the nation in order to buff their family wealth/legacy and for egotistical reasons. The country was divided by iden y politics before Trump ran - it's why he won. There are those who ride social media waves and those who hate it, and not a lot in between (maybe those who don't vote are in between). We say we hate career politicians but eventually we come back to the safety of the devil we know. We want a leader who knows how to spread the pla udes and obey the beltway protocol and POTUS decorum. The gentleman from the same gated neighborhood where I live can have my time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JamStone brought up this point in an excellent post, and I completely concur. It was an all out coming out of the closet for the phobic, xenophobe, racist, etc...

So a coming out of humans? Or is the Left™ completely free from these traits?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a coming out of humans? Or is the Left™ completely free from these traits?
    Those traits should be, at the very least, universally repudiated, no matter what banner or colors they come from.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was necessary.
    We know who we are.
    And it will not stay like this.

I am optimistic about the future when old people move on.

Thread Information