My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This thread is a tongue in cheek one. There are recurring arguments in the "2014 Texas Longhorns Recruiting Thread" over whether team XYZ should be posting about their recruiting over there. Instead of having the arguments in that thread, move the arguments to this thread so that only recruiting and relevant news items are posted in that thread, be it about the Horns, Aggies or whatnot.

Those of us who want relevant news thank you for doing so.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Is your avatar some random bartender that you decided to take a picture of one night? Always seemed so random to me.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i've always wondered who that is in the avatar as well

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess scrolling down, or ignoring it all together wasn't an option? Aggy gone Aggy. There were plenty of us -talking the SEC thread and JFF. It's the offseason. 's more fun when there's contention.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i concur, the universe is designed in such a way to have tsips and ags in a constant state of antipathy. so f off to all longhorns!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i concur, the universe is designed in such a way to have tsips and ags in a constant state of antipathy. so f off to all longhorns!
    And a ty day to you too, Sir!

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    This thread is a tongue in cheek one. There are recurring arguments in the "2014 Texas Longhorns Recruiting Thread" over whether team XYZ should be posting about their recruiting over there. Instead of having the arguments in that thread, move the arguments to this thread so that only recruiting and relevant news items are posted in that thread, be it about the Horns, Aggies or whatnot.

Those of us who want relevant news thank you for doing so.
    you. TFloss welcomes others into the thread and posts non-Horn related all the time. This is Spurstalk. If you don't like it, go somewhere else or utilize the ignore function.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    you. TFloss welcomes others into the thread and posts non-Horn related all the time. This is Spurstalk. If you don't like it, go somewhere else or utilize the ignore function.
    Exactly!!! You're doing it right!

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Exactly!!! You're doing it right!
    You didn't answer my question.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Obsessed little brother continues to be obsessed little brother. There's a reason there isn't a "2014 aggy got recruiting thread" and it's because outside of maybe 5 people on the entire board, nobody gives a about them.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Obsessed little brother continues to be obsessed little brother. There's a reason there isn't a "2014 aggy got recruiting thread" and it's because outside of maybe 5 people on the entire board, nobody gives a about them.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is your avatar some random bartender that you decided to take a picture of one night? Always seemed so random to me.

My thoughts have never gone beyond, "I would wreck that."

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    My thoughts have never gone beyond, "I would wreck that."

yeah, that's pretty much as far as i go...

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    well, lo and behold (scroll to the bottom of that page): http://mrchristophergarza.blogspot.c...ggieville.html

the so long saloon-we have our answer.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    well, lo and behold (scroll to the bottom of that page): http://mrchristophergarza.blogspot.c...ggieville.html

the so long saloon-we have our answer.

Didn't really read it, but wtf is Aggieville?

Thread Information