Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2385
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    resistanze NASpurs Sportstudi mudyez velik_m symple19 (lol is he dead)

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Finally some good news.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal need one more 30 mil + striker, sign some solid defenders and they're good to go IMO

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well, Wenger hopefully will teach him how to pass.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Meh, good player, but i doubt it does much for Arsenal offense. They such upgrade the midfield instead.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    resistanze NASpurs Sportstudi mudyez velik_m symple19 (lol is he dead)

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    you forgot me

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Meh, good player, but i doubt it does much for Arsenal offense. They such upgrade the midfield instead.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz... Arsenal have Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Flamini and Arteta. Doubt it's a position of need right now. Defenders and another striker are still the concern.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Yeah - midfielders are fine. Although I wouldn't have minded Cesc, and a hard nosed holding midfielder - teams really need depth nowadays.

They need to dump unhappy Vermaelen and get a replacement. And Debuchy isn't bad as he's very good defensively, but not really creative. Jenkinson is trash.

Would like a pure striker....but who's really for sale right now? Have to roll dice with Giroud, Poldoski, Sanchez, Sanogo and Walcott up front and hope they stay healthy.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    They need to dump unhappy Vermaelen and get a replacement.
    Surprised that Barcelona didn't want him thrown into the Alexis deal or at least made an inquiry about him. He's been sidetracked for the Mertescielny partnership, and Barcelona need a center back with Pique.

And Debuchy isn't bad as he's very good defensively, but not really creative.
    Arsenal just really need someone who's not Jenkinson.

Jenkinson is trash.
    Hope he gets sold to Newcastle for Debuchy.
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 07-10-2014 at 08:26 AM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz... Arsenal have Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Flamini and Arteta. Doubt it's a position of need right now. Defenders and another striker are still the concern.
    I disagree, sans Ozil those are just good players none of them is great. Arsenal midfield never really recovered from Nasri/Fabregas departure and the kids (except for Ramsey) never really stepped up. I would like Ozil-Ramsey-Arteta-(great player) midfield. The rest should be on bench, they are ok in short spurts like in case of some injuries, but i just don't see them as a cornerstone of championship team.

Speaking of injuries they should blow like 50 million on better medical staff.

On the defense Sagna departure leaves a hole and left back could use an upgrade, but it's not that critical overall. I would like to see upgrade on defense, but i was thinking long and hard at who is even out there in defensive position and i couldn't think of many names i would like and none that would be available (even with a big pile of cash), i thought i would see some new faces stand out at this WC, but it was just pathetic from the defensive stand point - i've come to the conclusion that there are just too few good defensmen left in the world. So i'm fine with Arsenal has, it's not great, but most out there is crap.

On offense they had world class striker and they let him walk for nothing. Apparently they are not that easy to replace.

Girourd + Sanchez/Walcott combo should be good enough.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Surprised that Barcelona didn't want him thrown into the Alexis deal or at least made an inquiry about him. He's been sidetracked for the Mertescielny partnership, and Barcelona need a center back with Pique.
    Vermaelen is so overrated, he's good with the ball, but his defending is crap and his trips into offensive zone are often ill advised and when he loses the ball, it leaves the rest of the D hanging dry.

Arsenal just really need someone who's not Jenkinson.

Hope he gets sold to Newcastle for Debuchy.
    Yes , Jenkinson sucks, i never understood what they see in him. Sure he has talent, but zero soccer IQ.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Yes , Jenkinson sucks, i never understood what they see in him. Sure he has talent, but zero soccer IQ.
    Because English club feel obligated to have a few English players around, because let's face it most them suck ass compared to the B@ners,French, etc,

If it was up to the Managers, EPL would be 100% made of foreign imports

Not saying all foreigners playing in the EPL are superstars either .... EPL press and fans tend to overrate foreign players ... neggah makes 1 or 2 cool dribbles and he is "World Class! Absolutely World Class! "

The reason they tend to overrate foreigners is because the locals are limited technically ... long balls

Fabregas, for exemple, was a one of those players overrated by EPL press and fans...

still better than 99% of white UK boys
    Liverpool fans ing over Adam Lallana joining their team
    Last edited by lefty; 07-10-2014 at 09:05 AM.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    But his forefathers and his grandpops and his pops played for Arsenal so he must play no matter how he is.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I disagree, sans Ozil those are just good players none of them is great.
    you should get -slapped by Rambo

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Great news indeed. Should be a lot of fun this year... especially for Ozil who will constantly look for Sanchez and Walcott on the counters but we still need a holding mid. There were times when Arteta was trash last year.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    But seriously, is that symple19 dead? Where are you at bro?

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Because English club feel obligated to have a few English players around, because let's face it most them suck ass compared to the B@ners,French, etc,

If it was up to the Managers, EPL would be 100% made of foreign imports

Not saying all foreigners playing in the EPL are superstars either .... EPL press and fans tend to overrate foreign players ... neggah makes 1 or 2 cool dribbles and he is "World Class! Absolutely World Class! "

The reason they tend to overrate foreigners is because the locals are limited technically ... long balls

Fabregas, for exemple, was a one of those players overrated by EPL press and fans...
    This is so dumb. The EPL has shifted dramatically over the past few seasons and most teams play with a passing/possession based strategy.

And Fabregas was far from overrated, over the 5 years before he moved to Barca he created 466 goal scoring chances, more than Xavi and Iniesta during that period. Scoring 14 goals a season on average from midfield too is very impressive.

I agree that English players are overrated though.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This is so dumb. The EPL has shifted dramatically over the past few seasons and most teams play with a passing/possession based strategy.

And Fabregas was far from overrated, over the 5 years before he moved to Barca he created 466 goal scoring chances, more than Xavi and Iniesta during that period. Scoring 14 goals a season on average from midfield too is very impressive.

I agree that English players are overrated though.
    thanks to the foreigners

But teams that dont have a lot of foreigners have no choice but to play long ball

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    you should get -slapped by Rambo
    Sure if he can keep that kind of form for a full season - i doubt it though - his form started to drop off before he got injured. A handfull of great games do not a great player make. Each player has his ups and downs and it's naive to expect Ramsey's up will be his new norm. Hopefully yes, but i have my reservation. Still, he's a very valuable starter, i don't disagree on that point.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Great news indeed. Should be a lot of fun this year... especially for Ozil who will constantly look for Sanchez and Walcott on the counters but we still need a holding mid. There were times when Arteta was trash last year.
    Arteta is done IMO. Too slow, also more injury prone recently. He's a s of his former self.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Southampton, Swansea and Liverpool were in the top 5 of possession last season and all had starting lineups made up of a decent amount of British players.

I'm not saying English players are amazing because they're really, really not but to say that they just play the long ball is wrong.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    If the way he played at the WC is not an anomaly the Campbell should be like a new signing for Arsenal too.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck

I've actually lived through a rumor coming true

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count

Thread Information