Post Count
    Socially Awkward White Male

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Socially Awkward White Male
    Ah, I see, thanks.

Post Count
    I love the racism begetting racism though. People are so dumb.

"How can you say those racist things you cracker a** cracker?!!!"

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I love the racism begetting racism though. People are so dumb.

"How can you say those racist things you cracker a** cracker?!!!"
    Trill isn't really black, but I get your point.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This Steve guy is the best Twitter troll yet and the fool isn't even trying to troll.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He has a quasi-jewish last name, too...he's killing it today

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He has a quasi-jewish last name, too...he's killing it today
    I especially love the ones that say they would kill his ass and its do ented right there on the internet so if this er does end up dead they would be backpedaling faster than a fat rolling down a hill to take back their comments.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, never understood people who do ent/broadcast their death threats or motives. NewcastleKEG did this to Kyle Williams after the 2011 NFCCG iirc

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    when did this happen?
    Yeah, I'm scratching my head on that one too...

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    You can take the dude out of the CPT--you can't take the CPT out of the dude.

Post Count

@Trill

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Remember that time the Seahawks played the Colts and Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton and Reggie Wayne took Sherman, Browner, Thurmond, Thomas, and all of that No. 1 pass defense to the wood shed? Me too

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Remember that time the Seahawks played the Colts and Andrew Luck, T.Y. Hilton and Reggie Wayne took Sherman, Browner, Thurmond, Thomas, and all of that No. 1 pass defense to the wood shed? Me too

Yeah, they look quite average when they aren't allowed to hold.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Every player/team can have a bad game, I can post a bunch of gifs of Peyton Manning throwing interceptions & that wouldn't mean much

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Every player/team can have a bad game, I can post a bunch of gifs of Peyton Manning throwing interceptions & that wouldn't mean much
    I don't think Richard Sherman can cover the guy in your moving gif, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I don't think Richard Sherman can cover the guy in your moving gif, tbh.
    I don't think any CB can cover him tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    great write up:

Richard Sherman's own words may have made him the center of attention but it is the language of his critics that is now under fire. The Seattle Seahawks' talented and talkative cornerback struck back at those who called him a "thug" for his demeanor during a loud and proud post-game interview after the NFC Championship Game on Sunday.

"The only reason it bothers me is because it seems like it's the accepted way of calling somebody the N-word nowadays," Sherman said during a press conference on Wednesday. "It's like everyone else said the N-word and they said 'Thug' and they're like, 'Ah, that's fine.' That's where it kind of takes me aback and it's kind of disappointing."

Sherman stepped into the national spotlight by following up a win-sealing defensive play with a boastful, postgame rant directed at San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree. The emotional, candid interview with Andrews -- one that took place just moments after the conclusion of a heated football game between division rivals -- sparked a Twitter firestorm. On Monday, the interview and the reaction it sparked remained a hot topic of conversation. As measured by iQ Media1, the word "thug" was uttered more times on U.S. television on Monday, 625, than it had been on any other day in three years, reported Deadspin. According to iQ Media1 findings, the Boston television market led the nation with 36 uses on Monday. As noted by Deadspin, many of those "thug" mentions occurred while Sherman was discussed during the television broadcast of WEEI's "Dennis & Callahan" radio program.

"What's the definition of a thug really?" Sherman asked reporters on Wednesday before comparing his antics to those of players involved in the recent NHL line brawl between the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames. "Maybe I'm talking loudly and doing something I'm not supposed to. But I'm not ... there was a hockey game where they didn't even play hockey. They just threw the puck aside and started fighting. I saw that and said, 'Oh, man. I'm the thug? What's going on here?'"

A 25-year-old graduate of Stanford, Sherman is in his third seas
    on in the NFL and has already been twice named a first-team All Pro. Despite his education and his professional accomplishments, Sherman told reporters on Wednesday that he has had to continually deal with preconceived notions about him since he grew up in hardscrabble Compton, Calif.

"I know some 'thugs,' and they know I'm the furthest thing from a thug," Sherman said. "I've fought that my whole life, just coming from where I'm coming from. Just because you hear Compton, you hear Watts, you hear cities like that, you just think 'thug, he's a gangster, he's this, that, and the other,' and then you hear Stanford, and they're like, 'oh man, that doesn't even make sense, that's an oxymoron.' You fight it for so long, and to have it come back up and people start to use it again, it's really frustrating."

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    the NFL finally released his micced up and he did in fact say " of a game" to crabtree

though if anyone with street smarts knows that he ran over there and said that basically to say " you!"

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Yeah right.
    What did Sherman get his degree in?
    Better yet how did he get it?

"So what are the classes they are going to take to get a degree here? You cannot come here with a third-, fourth- or fifth-grade education and get a degree here," she told CNN.

The issue was highlighted at UNC two years ago with the exposure of a scandal where students, many of them athletes, were given grades for classes they didn't attend, and where they did nothing more than turn in a single paper. Last month, a North Carolina grand jury indicted a professor at the center of the scandal on fraud charges. He's accused of being paid $12,000 for a class he didn't teach.

^ exerpt.
    Whole article here: CNN analysis: Some college athletes play like adults, read like 5th-graders
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/nca...eading-scores/

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Irrational salty hate continues

Thread Information