My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA Chris Nathan89 even your Asian Stephen sees the writing on the wall. I only have one question...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for derp to come to trumps defense in few minutes.

Am sure he has a tweet or yt for this.

Biden blasts Trump for saying doctors are using Covid to boost payments
    The head of the American Medical Association also denounced the attacks on the motivations of health care workers.

Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Friday decried President Donald Trump for alleging medical providers are juicing Covid-19 statistics to generate additional revenue.

“The president of the United States is accusing the medical profession of making up Covid deaths so they make more money,” Biden said at a drive-in campaign event in St. Paul, Minn. “Doctors and nurses go to work every day to save lives. They do their jobs. Donald Trump should stop attacking them and do his job.”

At a rally in Michigan earlier in the afternoon, Trump said “our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid,” and so “when in doubt choose Covid.”

“Our doctors are smart people, so what they do is say ‘I’m sorry but, you know, everybody dies of Covid,’” Trump continued, asserting that each coronavirus death was worth “like $2,000 more” without providing further details.

The head of the American Medical Association on Friday denounced attacks on the motivations of health care workers during the pandemic as “malicious, outrageous and comply misguided,” without mentioning Trump by name.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ayments-433738

---

Attacking doctors now

Does this idiot knows he's running for re-election?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol put that down for 2000 please. CASHING!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s H-1B ban may have shaved $100 billion off America’s biggest firms

Trump administration’s decision to
    temporarily suspend the H-1B visa programme has taken a toll on the valuations of several large American companies.

The ulative average abnormal returns (CAARs) of 471 companies from the Fortune 500 list dropped by 0.45%—equivalent to over $100 billion—in the 10 days after the order to halt H-1B was signed on June 22, according to a
    new study (pdf). The CAAR is used to measure the effect of lawsuits, buyouts, and other events.

The June order has barred nearly 200,000 foreign workers and their dependents from entering the US, making it harder for American companies to hire skilled immigrants. CHEAP skilled immigrants

The impact was most pronounced for the financial, information technology, and real estate (FIRE) sectors,

https://qz.com/india/1923093/trumps-...-500-companies

Wasn't FIRE at one time Finance, Insurance, Real Estate?

FIIRE?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's broke-ass campaign, $100Ms grifted away, stiffed the bus drivers who left Nuremberg rally goers to freeze

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Any vendor still doing work for the Trump campaign on credit has itself to blame. It's been widely reported for a few weeks that advertising firms and media aren't doing anything for Trump's campaign on credit anymore.

Trump has also stiffed like 10 different cities/towns on rally costs (i.e., extra police as security). The only reason Trump's campaign isn't totally out of money is because it hasn't paid its bills and its used government resources for campaigning.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inshallah

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump’s H-1B ban may have shaved $100 billion off America’s biggest firms

Trump administration’s decision to
    temporarily suspend the H-1B visa programme has taken a toll on the valuations of several large American companies.

The ulative average abnormal returns (CAARs) of 471 companies from the Fortune 500 list dropped by 0.45%—equivalent to over $100 billion—in the 10 days after the order to halt H-1B was signed on June 22, according to a
    new study (pdf). The CAAR is used to measure the effect of lawsuits, buyouts, and other events.

The June order has barred nearly 200,000 foreign workers and their dependents from entering the US, making it harder for American companies to hire skilled immigrants. CHEAP skilled immigrants

The impact was most pronounced for the financial, information technology, and real estate (FIRE) sectors,

https://qz.com/india/1923093/trumps-...-500-companies

Wasn't FIRE at one time Finance, Insurance, Real Estate?

FIIRE?

Hire American. We attended school here and paid for your pointless liberal art fluffer courses.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    MAGA s trying to run the Biden Harris bus in Texas off the road.

These are the exact kinds of things brownshirts did to Hitler's political opponents. Heard about them holding a political meeting and would then disrupt it.

Anyone still supporting this is a horrible person.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These are the exact kinds of things brownshirts did to Hitler's political opponents. Heard about them holding a political meeting and would then disrupt it.

The idiots almost wrecking themselves around second 15. lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The idiots almost wrecking themselves around second 15. lol
    Nope, that was a Biden/Harris staffer's car they hit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    People shouldn't do that. The polls are where you keep your political beliefs between you and the ballot, that goes for MAGA s and Biden supporters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, that was a Biden/Harris staffer's car they hit.
    I figured it was a Trumpster. That car was also decked out in re ed flags.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

that got Spermtacular was posting about it yesterday and praising his fellow MAGA s while claiming the bus was desperately trying to lose them yeah no , they're over here crashing into people and . law and order

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Trash's broke-ass campaign, $100Ms grifted away, stiffed the bus drivers who left Nuremberg rally goers to freeze

gleefully singing the gay sex anthem while on their way to a Trump rally. lmao

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hire American. We attended school here and paid for your pointless liberal art fluffer courses.
    They'd have to pay them more.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    gleefully singing the gay sex anthem while on their way to a Trump rally. lmao
    a few days ago Gaythan89 told me thought the gay sex anthem was "catchy" and "got him pumped up"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical less, rightwingnutjob cretins, stupid, ignorant, juvenile even childish

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    a few days ago Gaythan89 told me thought the gay sex anthem was "catchy" and "got him pumped up"
    i'm sure gaythan69 gets "pumped" to that song fairly often

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

American? We?

you're from Poland, remember? You live there, remember?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    American? We?

you're from Poland, remember? You live there, remember?
    Google dual citizenship.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd have to pay them more.
    1000s of those cheap Asian techies and doctors paid full freight to be educated by US universities, helping keep costs down for Americans.

Trash/Miller blocking foreign students now is really hurting the incomes of many US universities.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google dual citizenship.

is that what you did to try to figure out how to create a bizarre false persona about yourself? Why did you pick poland to pretend to be from?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    is that what you did to try to figure out how to create a bizarre false persona about yourself? Why did you pick poland to pretend to be from?
    . There are multiple Polaks on this forum

Thread Information