Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know three people
    Now I know you're lying

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BigPharma killing off the black community since the dawn of age. Welcome to Tuskegee 2.0! Remember what Dr Fraudci said, "Blacks first!"

any and all "vaccines" to do with the China Virus!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    BigPharma killing off the black community since the dawn of age. Welcome to Tuskegee 2.0! Remember what Dr Fraudci said, "Blacks first!"

Calm down druggy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calm down druggy
    You literally have no clue who I truly am bro. Keep on parroting that of the other ing re pussies here like yourself.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

you're an idiot.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Public sectors should not be allowed to discriminate. Private sectors (i.e. airliners) should have freedom of choice; i.e. they have right of refusal of service, even if say the person is wearing the wrong color shirt etc.

And don't listen to Cosmored, his schtick is always it's a hoax, my theory is wait and see. Not no, just not now, wait for the empirical evidence over a central limit theorem proofed size sample size.
    I agree they should not be discriminated, but they should disclose whether they vaccinated or not and special accommodations should be made if they have not.

This is purely a matter of public health. You don't want this person spreading the virus to public service employees or other citizens that might've not received the vaccine yet.

If you didn't want to get a vaccine, there's absolutely no reason to be ashamed of it, and you should deal with the consequences, period.

The problem I see is some people want to have it both ways, they don't want to vaccinate, but they also don't want to reveal it, which is simply dangerous.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I agree they should not be discriminated, but they should disclose whether they vaccinated or not and special accommodations should be made if they have not.

This is purely a matter of public health. You don't want this person spreading the virus to public service employees or other citizens that might've not received the vaccine yet.

If you didn't want to get a vaccine, there's absolutely no reason to be ashamed of it, and you should deal with the consequences, period.

The problem I see is some people want to have it both ways, they don't want to vaccinate, but they also don't want to reveal it, which is simply dangerous.
    again, PSA this is not Ebola, this is not smallpox nor Marburg nor antibiotic-proof plague. This is a coronavirus, a close cousin with the one in 2002-03 people commonly refer to as SARS, but if health orgs were run by different officials at the time it could as easily been called "COVID-02" or something like that.

People don't have "consequences" for not getting the flu or even the swine flu shot. People don't have "consequences" or "special accomodations" for not getting the measles or smallpox shots, either, even though I do agree that babies should get those.

It's just hard to deny that this whole COVID-19 thing has become a power grab opportunity by the left, over a mild to moderate infectious disease that kills less than 1% of infected, and less than .01% of the young. It's not some deadly armaggeddon superbug, but it's sure been treated as such.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    again, PSA this is not Ebola, this is not smallpox nor Marburg nor antibiotic-proof plague. This is a coronavirus, a close cousin with the one in 2002-03 people commonly refer to as SARS, but if health orgs were run by different officials at the time it could as easily been called "COVID-02" or something like that.

People don't have "consequences" for not getting the flu or even the swine flu shot. People don't have "consequences" or "special accomodations" for not getting the measles or smallpox shots, either, even though I do agree that babies should get those.

It's just hard to deny that this whole COVID-19 thing has become a power grab opportunity by the left, over a mild to moderate infectious disease that kills less than 1% of infected, and less than .01% of the young. It's not some deadly armaggeddon superbug, but it's sure been treated as such.
    That's because we have herd immunity with the flu thanks to vaccines. The flu was killing a ton of people, all ages, a 100 years ago before we did.

That's the difference and why we don't need special accommodations. We're not there yet with this thing. We will eventually, but until then, you prioritize public health over petty decisions.

Again, if you decide not to vaccinate, that's fine, but you have to own your decision and deal with the consequences. It's always your choice. You can't have it both ways. Whatever happened with personal responsibility? Does that only applies to the left?

I agree nobody should be denied service in the public sector, which would be discrimination, but you also shouldn't be endangering other people. The middle ground is you inform your decision and you get service without risking other people.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That's because we have herd immunity with the flu thanks to vaccines. The flu was killing a ton of people, all ages, a 100 years ago before we did.

That's the difference and why we don't need special accommodations. We're not there yet with this thing. We will eventually, but until then, you prioritize public health over petty decisions.

Again, if you decide not to vaccinate, that's fine, but you have to own your decision and deal with the consequences. It's always your choice. You can't have it both ways. Whatever happened with personal responsibility? Does that only applies to the left?

I agree nobody should be denied service in the public sector, which would be discrimination, but you also shouldn't be endangering other people. The middle ground is you inform your decision and you get service without risking other people.
    If I could ride the MTA subways in 2018 without a needle sticker or a mask I should be able to in 2021 as well.

Private sector? , they (especially smaller businesses) have the right to require masks and social distancing permanently, but people also have the right to not give them business. I just think the Walmarts of the world should be treated as public sector simple because of their size and wealth / status. Heck it's arguable that Walmart is a form of informal national welfare, since the average non-Walmart supermarkets across the USA charge about twice as much or more for basic necessities.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I could ride the MTA subways in 2018 without a needle sticker or a mask I should be able to in 2021 as well.
    What pandemic we had in the US in 2018 that killed over half a million Americans? Just stop, we haven't had to deal with a situation like this in over 100 years. This is a once in a generation event, and hopefully stays that way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What pandemic we had in the US in 2018 that killed over half a million Americans? Just stop, we haven't had to deal with a situation like this in over 100 years. This is a once in a generation event, and hopefully stays that way.
    Tobacco kills that many every year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shhh....

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not a pandemic though. People choose to smoke.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tobacco causes a disease that is transmitted human to human through advertising and addiction.
    Almost exactly the same as a virus.
    Wow, amazing.

I was once addicted to the cold virus. It was tough getting off cold turkey.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    oh yes keep this quiet.
    No one will figure out the comparison is complete .
    shhhhh...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not a pandemic though. People choose to smoke.
    People choose to be around other people.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tobacco causes a disease that is transmitted human to human through advertising and addiction.
    Almost exactly the same as a virus.
    Wow, amazing.

I was once addicted to the cold virus. It was tough getting off cold turkey.
    Dead is dead

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Stupidly reductive.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People are also prohibited from smoking in a lot of places to avoid spreading second hand smoke, including public buildings. If that's the bar to clear by non-vaccinated people, then let's do it.

Just saying there's a clear difference between voluntary and involuntary.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Don't go against their brainwashed narrative bro!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People are also prohibited from smoking in a lot of places to avoid spreading second hand smoke, including public buildings. If that's the bar to clear by non-vaccinated people, then let's do it.

I'm ok with that.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm ok with that.
    Well, that's what Andy was ing about, tbh...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, that's what Andy was ing about, tbh...
    I have him on ignore, no idea.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

The vaccination is supposed to offer immunity. Except when it doesn't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I posted this video in post #40.

The So-Called Covid-19 "Vaccine" Is Really A Dangerous Experimental Gene Therapy
    https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/dr...therapies.html
    https://www.hotzehwc.com/2021/02/dr-...id-19-vaccine/

Everybody just ignored it. All the discussions have been based on the idea that it's a real vaccine that really protects people from getting the virus. I've seen other doctors saying the same thing so I think that possibility should be considered. Objective truth-seekers would address this and if they didn't agree with it, they would say why.

You people seem to be trying to reduce the number of viewers who see this info. That's a tactic that paid sophists* use.

If you check out the info on vaccines in general, this won't seem like such a wacky theory.
    https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thre...ovement.20574/

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=286522
    (excerpt)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They may work in teams, supporting each other and giving the illusion of popular support on the net. (Remember, net IDs are basically free, and one person can have many.)
    It was bull the first time you posted it.

Our team proved it.

Thread Information