My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Game 7 ....Good more rest for MIA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RaptorRefs swallowing their whistles on that last play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean on that dive?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heart of a champion, tbh. Raptors had no business making it past 5 games on this series.
    More on the Celtics for choking, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Fat Gasol fouled Smart. Idiot even shoved him emphatically.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors Warriors esque run of luck the past 2 years continues. They just keep pulling close games out of their ass. At some point, you'd think it'd turn and they'd have the back breaking loss.

Celtics lost this series in game 3 by temporarily losing their collective minds, zoning up the strong side and giving a knockdown corner 3-point shooter a wide open rhythm 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors Warriors esque run of luck the past 2 years continues. They just keep pulling close games out of their ass. At some point, you'd think it'd turn and they'd have the back breaking loss.

Celtics lost this series in game 3 by temporarily losing their collective minds, zoning up the strong side and giving a knockdown corner 3-point shooter a wide open rhythm 3.
    They earned this game. They played hard and executed well in the overtimes, excluding that assenine step-back 3 from Powell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, they could have traded him to a lotto team like the Knicks while he was under the same contract that was traded to Toronto. Why is that so hard to understand? tyFO simply wasn’t interested in rebuilding & wanted a full-formed player that would keep the mediocre ship sailing which was why they chose DeFrozen over draft picks/prospects.
    What does that have to do with nets signing Durant after his major injury? Can you stay on topic?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The joke is on you b/c Woj/Windhorst sources are agent or front-office folks (i.e. tyFO) who leak certain stuff about other teams in return for a favorable tweet like the ones you mentioned.

"there wasn't a bidding war" and "this was the best deal on the table"

Are you telling me Clippers wouldn't have given up AT LEAST half of the haul they gave up for Playoff P to acquire Kawhi/Danny if tyFO didn't have an agenda with not trading him within the same conference?

Woj is in bed with Ujiri/Raptors and Windhorst isn't far off. The Spurs are despised by mainstream media because of their refusal to play the game, genius.

The Clippers supposedly offered Harris and either the 12th or 13th pick.

They earned this game. They played hard and executed well in the overtimes, excluding that assenine step-back 3 from Powell
    It was an elimination game, both teams played hard. They wet the bed (namely Siakam and Van Vleet) and these types of games are statistically proven to be more so about luck than anything else. They're like a poor man's '16 Warriors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smart had five seconds. He didn't need to rush that shot. He had lesser than Jimmer open.
    Agreed. Dumb ass announcers said he got a good look. Bull he shot it like he only had .4
    Plus he travelled.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fat Gasol better show up in game 7
    y p too

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The Clippers supposedly offered Harris and either 12th or 13th pick.
    Yeah, of course that is what the Clippers “supposedly” offered. To put that in perspective, TOSB Blake Griffin & his monstrous max contract was traded for *wait for it* Tobias Harris & the 12th rd pick PLUS Bradley/Boban. So, either tyFO is incompetent at negotiating trades or someone is lying. If Kawhi was “faking” an injury to end up in LA then he could have easily let the Clippers know that was the situation.

tyFO could have traded Danny to a desperate fake contender for a 1st rd pick but instead gave him up for nothing to acquire their coveted mediocrity ship captain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um passed the ball to Nick Nurse thinking he was a teammate
    what a terrible turnover tbh

um

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-1 in last four games. I like Raptors chances.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Thinking it's luck

Kawhi taught the Raptors how to win.

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um passed the ball to Nick Nurse thinking he was a teammate
    what a terrible turnover tbh

um
    To the contrary, WTF was Nurse doing out on the floor? With a shirt that looked semi Celtic like with the colors.

As announcer noted Nurse was clearly way the out on the floor, past the restricted area.

True, Tatum did not about it so perhaps played no part. Or perhaps did.

Clean this up Stern Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you get us some video of last play with Fat Gasol pushing Smart?
    Granted, Smart took a floppy dive, it was Bostons only chance. But from what i saw Fat Gasol pushed him, clearly extending both arms.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you get us some video of last play with Fat Gasol pushing Smart?
    Granted, Smart took a floppy dive, it was Bostons only chance. But from what i saw Fat Gasol pushed him, clearly extending both arms.
    Did Gasol push Smart? Yes. Clearly.
    Did Smart run into Gasol's path and/or change speeds to initiate the contact? Yes.
    Was Smart's run a foul by the rules? No is my understanding.
    Did Smart flop and/or embellish the contact? Yes is my opinion.
    Was the push substantial regardless of the flop/embellishment? Yes is my opinion.

It was a foul. And it was a foul that occurred during a play for the ball.
    I understand that's not a call that refs like to make as to not reward foul seekers.
    However, this was the last play of the game and went against the team down by two points.
    The foul was obvious. The NBA rewards referees for advancing series to the seventh game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the contrary, WTF was Nurse doing out on the floor? With a shirt that looked semi Celtic like with the colors.

As announcer noted Nurse was clearly way the out on the floor, past the restricted area.

Clean this up Stern Jr.
    I'm not sure that Tatum put one and one together and realized that Nurse had been standing there.
    What was frustrating is the Nurse did something similar in OT, only it did not result in a turnover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clean this up Stern Jr.
    No excuse for um
    If he can’t differentiate a non athletic 95 year old white nerd from an NBA player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Woj is in bed with Ujiri/Raptors and Windhorst isn't far off. The Spurs are despised by mainstream media because of their refusal to play the game, genius.

The Clippers supposedly offered Harris and either the 12th or 13th pick.

It was an elimination game, both teams played hard. They wet the bed (namely Siakam and Van Vleet) and these types of games are statistically proven to be more so about luck than anything else. They're like a poor man's '16 Warriors.
    Those two you mentioned were awful offensively, but Siakem competed his ass off defensively and didn't let his offensive struggles affect him on that end. And like I said, the execution in the overtimes was solid. Just really good basketball.

Forcing a game 7 against a more talented team takes guts, execution, and a bit of luck, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No excuse for um
    If he can’t differentiate a non athletic 95 year old white nerd from an NBA player
    In a split second in a bubble game, where the entire tournament one has not had to deal with any additional crowd.

Noooo. Tatum nor any other player should have to deal with coach coming into playing area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking it's luck

Kawhi taught the Raptors how to win.

Leonard
    Just like how the preacher taught the warriors to d up.

Thread Information