Post Count
    RMAO

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It doesn't come as surprise, in first Sheriff's goal, the forward is taking an completely uncontested header near the penalty area. They defended great and the GK had an exceptional game.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

https://streamwo.com/3u6Bv1I

Ronaldo buzzer beater

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barcelona without GOD

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And Juventus back to their winning ways in Champions now that the cancer has been removed.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barcelona without GOD
    I’ve added the Europa theme song to my playlist

And Juventus beating the CL champs

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    They’re 11th in La Liga. But good for him, United won’t get past the quarters and will struggle with top 4 in EPL but I’m gonna miss that bas when he retires. He’s like Darth Vader with a far more annoying personality.

Glad I got to see him play in person when I did though

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    1 in goals, #1 in assists, #1 in knockout stage goals, #1 in QF & higher goals, #1 in SF & higher goals, #1 in Finals goals, #1 in trophies won, #1 in games played, #1 in games won.
    GOAT

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    In these last 2 days, we witnessed the blatant differences between GOATnaldo and Lionel Harden.

Midget being his usual front running self, scoring when the game was already in the bag and City posed no threat.

JORDANaldo being his usual clutch self and scoring the game winner in the dying moments of a game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In these last 2 days, we witnessed the blatant differences between GOATnaldo and Lionel Harden.

Midget being his usual front running self, scoring when the game was already in the bag and City posed no threat.

JORDANaldo being his usual clutch self and scoring the game winner in the dying moments of a game.
    Facts tbh…..

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

11th best team in Spain gtfo , Messi is scoring against elite teams like city while Ronaldo stat pads against la liga fodder and young boys

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    11th best team in Spain gtfo , Messi is scoring against elite teams like city while Ronaldo stat pads against la liga fodder and young boys
    Lionel Harden made a career out of stat-padding against the Getafes and Las Palmas of the world but all of a sudden 11th in la liga is bad

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

We witnessed what was expected, tbh, Missi comfortably beating England's current champions, while Weaknaldo struggled to beat a middle of the pack Spanish team at home...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    BTW, Villarreal had a bad start of the season, with too many draws, but it’s not really a typical “small, 11th middle of the pack” team. They won the Europa league last season, so far are undefeated in La Liga, have a game to play and are well funded since several seasons.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    BTW, Villarreal had a bad start of the season, with too many draws, but it’s not really a typical “small, 11th middle of the pack” team. They won the Europa league last season, so far are undefeated in La Liga, have a game to play and are well funded since several seasons.
    Barcelona are also undefeated in la liga, doesn’t mean they aren’t crap. Villarreal has been awful this season save for a decent performance against Madrid.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

"Already in the bag"

You could smell the tie from a mile away if it wasn't for Messi's goal.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bynumite is right, though, that we witnessed the blatant difference between Messi and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo scored an ugly goal where the keeper didn't protect his post, while Messi scored a goal that only he can score with regularity in the history of the sport.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden made a career out of stat-padding against the Getafes and Las Palmas of the world but all of a sudden 11th in la liga is bad
    Can’t disagree with cold hard facts tbh….

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Bynumite is right, though, that we witnessed the blatant difference between Messi and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo scored an ugly goal where the keeper didn't protect his post, while Messi scored a goal that only he can score with regularity in the history of the sport.
    If midget was capable of scoring "ugly" clutch goals routinely, maybe he would have more than a mickey mouse bubble ring for your country, instead of a 1/5 finals record

This is not ice skating, FAP. There's no artistic score Just wins and losses.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If midget was capable of scoring "ugly" clutch goals routinely, maybe he would have more than a mickey mouse bubble ring for your country, instead of a 1/5 finals record

Bynumite, will you at least admit the Messi goal against City was filthy?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Messi has just about all the same trophies Sidenaldo has, minus all the group stage WC eliminations to the likes of Ghana and the US. The are you talking about?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi has just about all the same trophies Sidenaldo has, minus all the group stage WC eliminations to the likes of Ghana and the US. The are you talking about?
    Lionel Harden has been known to be a front runner, FAP. Great at stat-padding in group stages but gets progressively worse, as the level of compe ion gets tougher. That's just factual, FAP.

Take the Champions League for example:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden has been known to be a front runner, FAP. Great at stat-padding in group stages but gets progressively worse, as the level of compe ion gets tougher. That's just factual, FAP.

Take the Champions League for example:

Sure, so? What does that that have to do with the tournaments argument that you brought?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Bynumite, will you at least admit the Messi goal against City was filthy?

Thread Information