Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And Trey Lance is a bust. 49ers should have not traded up and instead stood pat and taken BPA (in the entire draft) which was Micah Parsons. Micah Parsons, btw.

If they wanted a prototype QB, Mac Jones was available and he's easily been the best QB in the draft. He really looks like the next Tom Brady. Gets the ball out so fast, so sharp on reads and ACCURATE. If you're as cerebral and defense-reading as Mac Jones or Tom Brady, you never need to scramble anyway.
    49ers were universally ridiculed by the NFL community when Chris Simms stated publicly his good friend K.Shanahan was taking Mac.

Lance might still end up better than all the QBs, we knew it was Jimmy in 2021. Do you believe Mac would be providing much more than Jimmy right now?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ESPN showing a BlackLivesMatter helmet in the Berman segment when referencing Oxford shooting

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Run, run, run the ball
    gently down the field...

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    If the Bills can't beat a team that has their QB throw 1 pass in today's NFL I don't know what to say.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Congrats mono, et al.

lol losing to a team that didn’t attempt a pass

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Less than 40.5 pts at the start of the game looked like free money. Good stuff

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The real GOAT just fooling around out there and racking up wins.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    The real GOAT just fooling around out there and racking up wins.
    Superbowl champion and on his way to a regular season MVP at the age of 44 in 2 seasons post-Patriots

FAP takes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    So I missed the game...did the Pats really only attempt 3 passes

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You’re going to be disappointed bro. I like this Pats team and think it’s BB’s best coaching performance ever, but they’re going to lose and it won’t be that close. Something like 31-13
    DeadlyDynasty

How about that 2nd place team in the AFC East, tbh? Did big brother get your sorry wittle tim hortons donuts again?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So I missed the game...did the Pats really only attempt 3 passes
    Yup. And they won because Bill Belichick is the GOAT and Sean McDumbass is a career failure. Easiest prediction of the year. Billygoats lose to big brother part 38

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Bills probably lost the division tonight, but they've shown throughout the season that they're just not good enough. Losing 6-9 to the ass-fingering Meyer-coached Jags? That's too much man. The Bills are more talented than the Patriots, but they were outcoached again. 3 passes and they still couldn't stop the run. In scoring position twice down the stretch, crap play calling and execution, 0 points.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes, that same Sean McDumbass that punted from the Colts 30 yard line on 4th & inches late in OT in 2017 in a sudden death situation when the Bills were sitting at 6-6 and hadn't made the playoffs in 18 ing years. That same ing zoron still has a job. Matt Nagy and maybe Mike "Dim(-Witted)" Zimmer aside, how the does McDumbass still have a job, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Bills probably lost the division tonight, but they've shown throughout the season that they're just not good enough. Losing 6-9 to the ass-fingering Meyer-coached Jags? That's too much man. The Bills are more talented than the Patriots, but they were outcoached again. 3 passes and they still couldn't stop the run. In scoring position twice down the stretch, crap play calling and execution, 0 points.

Buffalo has a nice defense, but they will never go anywhere with Sean McDumbass or Trash Allen.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Buffalo has a nice defense, but they will never go anywhere with Sean McDumbass or Trash Allen.
    Now now, leave Allen out of this. That's my quarterback.

But I do agree about McD. The Patriots have always gotten the most out of their roster. Bring in a no-name replacement? No problem. Their system works. Well, except for MeMyselfAndI. The Bills lack that level of coaching, that will put the players in the best position to succeed. It's too loose, IMO. Like you...

Perfect endzone bomb thrown by Allen.
    Receiver has it bounce off his hands.

Kicker does not adjust to super obvious wind direction and shanks very makeable fg.

Lighten up on the "Bills coach sucks and got out coached." Put players in position to win, they failed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now now, leave Allen out of this. That's my quarterback.

But I do agree about McD. The Patriots have always gotten the most out of their roster. Bring in a no-name replacement? No problem. Their system works. Well, except for MeMyselfAndI. The Bills lack that level of coaching, that will put the players in the best position to succeed. It's too loose, IMO. Like you...
    Scam Newton

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Kicker does not adjust to super obvious wind direction and shanks very makeable fg.

Lighten up on the "Bills coach sucks and got out coached." Put players in position to win, they failed.
    The coach got out-schemed, the decision making sucked, and special teams sucked. They lost at home to a team that threw 3 ing passes. It's on the head coach for sure, big time.

The coach got out-schemed, the decision making sucked, and special teams sucked. They lost at home to a team that threw 3 ing passes. It's on the head coach for sure, big time.

Additionally the 3rd down touchdown pass attempt earlier looked like classic Cheatriots holding on the receiver well beyond the 5 yard mark as receiver was attempting to break into endzone wide open.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Must be spoiled to be a Duke sports fan. As one GOAT retires (Coach K), another one comes in tbh imho.......

https://www.si.com/college/2021/12/0...-job-candidate

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Must be spoiled to be a Duke sports fan. As one GOAT retires (Coach K), another one comes in tbh imho.......

Not even Jason Garrett would lose a game where the opponent attempted 3 passes.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Not even Jason Garrett would lose a game where the opponent attempted 3 passes.
    Challenge accepted, !!

Don't forget that I'm the guy that:

- Lost a big game by icing his own kicker attempting a game winning field goal
    - Blew a game where I was leading 26-3 at halftime against a team with a backup quarterback
    - Lost a game where I had a +4 turnover margin and gave up 300+ yards to an opposing receiver
    - Lost a game by giving up a franchise worst 625 yards and an NFL-record 40 first downs on defense
    - Let a journeyman defensive lineman rack up 6 sacks in one game by keeping my backup LT on an island all game when he was clearly getting overpowered
    - got outcoached by Shanahan in a game for the NFC East le where I got beat by a hobbled Robert Griffin running the read option every play

So don't you EVER question my inep ude again, GOT!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    a picture of two legends....one is the GOAT and the other is Coach K

Post Count

Post Count
    A day before Jason Garrett was fired as offensive coordinator for the Giants, his brother, John Garrett, was relieved of his duties at Lafayette College, a Patriot League school in Pennsylvania.

Thread Information