Post Count
    <br><br>

Flashback to a brighter time

Reus - Lewandowski - Gotze
    Polish Right side Kuba & Piszczek

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Mahrez has been city best player imo. KBD is so overrated.
    Agreed
    The fat Belgian waffle maker always runs out of gas in the middle of the 2nd half
    The belgium waffle is a great regular season guy but he always disappoint in decisive games. He had a very forgettable semi finals against RM like he was for instance mostly invisible in 2018 vs. France..

I agree he is overrated as

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The belgium waffle is a great regular season guy but he always disappoint in decisive games. He had a very forgettable semi finals against RM like he was for instance mostly invisible in 2018 vs. France..

I agree he is overrated as
    Yep
    I remember last season vs Dortmund he was supposed to take the penalty but he chickened out and Mahrez took it and made it

Then vs PSG in the semis he let Mahrez take the FK, same result

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Mahrez has been city best player imo. KBD is so overrated.
    Yep
    I remember last season vs Dortmund he was supposed to take the penalty but he chickened out and Mahrez took it and made it

Then vs PSG in the semis he let Mahrez take the FK, same result
    In NT it is even worst, dude is hiding like a when things are getting tough tbh... He usually starts to stick to his line on the right side of the field and let Hazard Lukaku alone solving the . He usually gets away with it, people just blame Hazard for not envolving him

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In NT it is even worst, dude is hiding like a when things are getting tough tbh... He usually starts to stick to his line on the right side of the field and let Hazard Lukaku alone solving the . He usually gets away with it, people just blame Hazard for not envolving him
    Hazard might be a fatass in Madrid but he's great with the NT tbh
    Sucks that De Bruyne is such a choker tbh, he's so skilled and smart

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Hazard might be a fatass in Madrid but he's great with the NT tbh
    Sucks that De Bruyne is such a choker tbh, he's so skilled and smart
    Yes I agree with that... Hazard is like Griezman and Pogba, they suck with their clubs but play extremely well with their NTs. I wonder if it is becoming a thing with this generation. I don't remember in the 80s / 90s players sucking balls in clubs and striving in NT maybe some old players who preserved themselves at the end of their career for NT but that's not the case for hazard, grizou and pogba

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    <br><br>

Flashback to a brighter time

Reus - Lewandowski - Gotze
    Polish Right side Kuba & Piszczek
    Goetze...

What happened to him? He seem to just get fat?
    Did he have some biochemical disorder? I remember one of these really good players having something that was really wrong with them?

Man I remember the hazard vs Salah debates. What happened to that fatso? Crazy, he can’t even win a spot over 16 year olds in his first year.

Lesson of the day- get your diet straight.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Goetze...

What happened to him? He seem to just get fat?
    Did he have some biochemical disorder? I remember one of these really good players having something that was really wrong with them?
    Honorary club president and Bayern legend Franz Beckenbauer certainly demanded more when he likened the player to a child.
    “He behaves and moves around on the pitch like a youth player,” he told Sky in May 2015.
    “He just stops moving when he loses a duel. This is the behaviour of a child. This kind of behaviour does not fit in at Bayern. It is time for him to grow up. He has shown at Dortmund what he can do and we know that he is a great talent. But there is still something missing.”

He was diagnosed with myopathy, a muscular disorder that affects the fibres in the muscles. It also causes weakness and rapid fatigue in the muscles, which is particularly hard for an athlete as it can delay the recovery period needed.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    not sure if there is a CL 22-23 thread

but dat C group is y... also Inter always in the death groups

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    not sure if there is a CL 22-23 thread

but dat C group is y... also Inter always in the death groups
    lol inter

My Team