Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine being so dumb as to put any credence in what Elon Musk says. Like seriously. It's like taking your weather advice from a toaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should thank their lucky stars that Elon opened up the patents yrs ago for those dying companies to be revived.
    https://ycharts.com/companies/TSLA/pe_ratio

you are too dumb to know why that is funny, and that is even funnier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a big fan of either political party. We need a new major third party -- that would actually help moderate both current major political parties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a big fan of either political party. We need a new major third party -- that would actually help moderate both current major political parties.
    The last thing this country needs is more "moderation". That's how you continue to do nothing when the world is on fire. You need more radical thinking than the democrats can stomach. Conservatives tend to be more open to radical thinking than the DNC establishment. But they also fall for grifts left and right because technology can't fix bad ideas. That's basically how Musk can be both rich and stupid at the same time -- he's exceedingly good at lying to undiscerning people and taking their money. That's also how you get stupid like the freedom phone and Parler.

Do American liberals fall for similar grifts? Not a lot of the same obvious ones. At the same time, they can fall for grifters like Musk too. They tend to align with Democrats, who are fundamentally conservative in that they want things to fundamentally stay the same outside of throwing some crumbs to their base every once in a while. The DNC tells their voters to root for guys like Bill Gates and previously Musk who keep selling the bull that you can invent your way out of unsustainable practices. Electric cars are bull . Hydrogen cars are bull . Consumer-end solutions are bull . Until we accept that the world is ed and we have to roll up our sleeves, tighten our belts and start making the hard choices to fix it, we are just going to keep dribbling out the clock. A third party that tries to find "common ground" between two status quo positions isn't going to fix anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ycharts.com/companies/TSLA/pe_ratio

you are too dumb to know why that is funny, and that is even funnier.
    Oh no I don't know about stocks when I clearly don't give af about the stock market in the first place. Are you going to refute what you quoted me on or are you going to keep virtue signaling with your stupid ing Ukraine AV like the little that you are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting on RG's contributions beyond the Ukraine flag avatar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last thing this country needs is more "moderation". That's how you continue to do nothing when the world is on fire. You need more radical thinking than the democrats can stomach. Conservatives tend to be more open to radical thinking than the DNC establishment. But they also fall for grifts left and right because technology can't fix bad ideas. That's basically how Musk can be both rich and stupid at the same time -- he's exceedingly good at lying to undiscerning people and taking their money. That's also how you get stupid like the freedom phone and Parler.

Do American liberals fall for similar grifts? Not a lot of the same obvious ones. At the same time, they can fall for grifters like Musk too. They tend to align with Democrats, who are fundamentally conservative in that they want things to fundamentally stay the same outside of throwing some crumbs to their base every once in a while. The DNC tells their voters to root for guys like Bill Gates and previously Musk who keep selling the bull that you can invent your way out of unsustainable practices. Electric cars are bull . Hydrogen cars are bull . Consumer-end solutions are bull . Until we accept that the world is ed and we have to roll up our sleeves, tighten our belts and start making the hard choices to fix it, we are just going to keep dribbling out the clock. A third party that tries to find "common ground" between two status quo positions isn't going to fix anything.
    This thinking gave rise to Hitler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Market capitalization of Ford (F)
    Market cap: $53.31 Billion

Market capitalization of General Motors (GM)
    Market cap: $54.84 Billion

Market capitalization of Hyundai (HYMTF)
    Market cap: $30.77 Billion

Market capitalization of Tesla (TSLA)
    Market cap: $728.88 Billion

What's your point, that Tesla is worth more than all three others combined? Way to show me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM enough said! HRC but I thought BLM was enough said? Wait Biden too? Maddow and Russiagate? Ukraingate? Russian Soldier bounties on American Soldiers? et al.... Tell me again about grifters and conspiracies you weirdo.

Aren't you the one who wants to his own Aunt and prey on little girls? There's no world for you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like you are channeling your inner Thunberg. There's been a lot of this happening on here lately. I expect it will only increase as the Biden Malaise drags on, which it most assuredly will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall Street usually rewards companies that reduce labor costs, but Tesla stock went down on news of the layoffs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are channeling your inner Thunberg. There's been a lot of this happening on here lately. I expect it will only increase as the Biden Malaise drags on, which it most assuredly will.
    Snake, nailin' 'em up!!!
    Tree-of-Woe.

Snake!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how the loudest re s never come back to refute the actual truth of this world? Where you at RandomGay and Aunt er Predator Chinook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Within the two party system sure. A third party kills that paradigm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice how the loudest re s never come back to refute the actual truth of this world? Where you at RandomGay and Aunt er Predator Chinook?
    I still see you lack self awareness.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tesla sales 500,000

Ford sales 4 million

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Ford's e-150 will be out and wowing the crowds well before Tesla's truck

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All moderation has done is turn the Democrats into a center-right clone of the Tories as the GOP keeps running farther to the right.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Within the two party system sure. A third party kills that paradigm.
    Two party feels like a stable equilibrium with the system of government setup by our cons ution, especially with the way the president is elected. If a third party could come take enough electoral votes away from the two pieces of we have so no one gets to 270, the GOP candidate would win the presidency since they control more states and would thus win the vote in the house. That alone would pretty much kill the idea of a strong national third party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two party feels like a stable equilibrium with the system of government setup by our cons ution, especially with the way the president is elected. If a third party could come take enough electoral votes away from the two pieces of we have so no one gets to 270, the GOP candidate would win the presidency since they control more states and would thus win the vote in the house. That alone would pretty much kill the idea of a strong national third party.
    I would get rid of the single member district and create a proportional system to allow for new parties. I'm interested in gutting the two pieces of exclusionary grip on power.

Fiating a third party is not viable given the current system. We would need systemic change. Ros Perot got like a quarter of the popular vote and zero percent representation. That is a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was Apalisoc that wanted to his aunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (DMC, bored by the emergence of an actual political discussion, redirects to y personal gossip.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All moderation has done is turn the Democrats into a center-right clone of the Tories as the GOP keeps running farther to the right.
    The problem with the Democrats is that they have moved too far left. Even the msm is starting to say it....tee hee

They need to move toward the new center line, which is to the right of the old center line...tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still see you lack self awareness.
    I see you're still a little and IDC what you see you ing pussy. You're not important to me one bit you ing dumb .

Thread Information