Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay but Conservatives prided themselves in being above that. And as religious they should act a certain way.

What is the prize if you win by lowering yourself to the villian? Who are we at that point?
    Unfortunately,,,thats just the way it is otherwise democrats run roughshod over the country. You either get your hands dirty or learn to hate your white skin. No middle ground,,,not anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look, Frost,,,you cant reason with a rattlesnake, right?,,,,or a shark,,,or anything else that is dead set in its ways and purely primal,,,,that is the democrat party today. You either fight or fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mural incoming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three liberal women no doubt. He just made three conservatives.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    look, Frost,,,you cant reason with a rattlesnake, right?,,,,or a shark,,,or anything else that is dead set in its ways and purely primal,,,,that is the democrat party today. You either fight or fold.
    Are you a religious man? I was indoctrinated at young age as Orthodox Catholic. I wouldn't feel the right to call myself that today. But my values stand. I did not become a supporter of American Right because of the religion but recognize this is a central part of the party base. It should act it. We should act it.

It's not a rattlesnack my friend. These are our neighbors, our co workers and even family members. Winds of change happen quickly. Let's win them with our actions and values how else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal woman probably leaves their friend high and dry, but we can hope minds were changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh because he's black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal woman probably leaves their friend high and dry, but we can hope minds were changed.
    "Hundreds of President Donald Trump's supporters were left in the freezing cold for hours after a rally at an airfield in Omaha, Nebraska, on Tuesday night, with some walking around 3 miles to waiting buses and others being taken away in ambulances."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...rally-n1245065

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mods please move this thread in it's proper place to the Club

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a religious man? I was indoctrinated at young age as Orthodox Catholic. I wouldn't feel the right to call myself that today. But my values stand. I did not become a supporter of American Right because of the religion but recognize this is a central part of the party base. It should act it. We should act it.

It's not a rattlesnack my friend. These are our neighbors, our co workers and even family members. Winds of change happen quickly. Let's win them with our actions and values how else?
    No, Im not a religious man,,,not in the least. Democrats are to far gone,,,,just like republicans to ever win whichever side back. Thats fact, my friend,,,this country will never be the same,,,,its down to one or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately,,,thats just the way it is otherwise democrats run roughshod over the country. You either get your hands dirty or learn to hate your white skin. No middle ground,,,not anymore.
    ^^^ this is all talk. "hands dirty" = yelling at cloud

Exactly. And you don't even need to be a religious person, tbh, we're supposed to live in a civil society... if your idea and actions are better than the others, then people will subscribe to them.

On the other hand, if you're stuck in the 50's and poop your adult diapers because Old Joe beat the living out of Trump, then you shouldn't be surprised when people don't follow your ideals.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ^^^ this is all talk. "hands dirty" = yelling at cloud

Exactly. And you don't even need to be a religious person, tbh, we're supposed to live in a civil society... if your idea and actions are better than the others, then people will subscribe to them.

On the other hand, if you're stuck in the 50's and poop your adult diapers because Old Joe beat the living out of Trump, then you shouldn't be surprised when people don't follow your ideals.
    Conservative should have a standard. Represent the boring norm.

In the West it has now become the counter-culture. New shift recently in the mass culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative should have a standard. Represent the boring norm.

In the West it has now become the counter-culture. New shift recently in the mass culture.
    It's difficult. Conservatives sold their soul to a liberal populist like Trump in order to get to win the presidency again, and while it worked the first time, turns out it isn't enough. Now he coopted the party.

Fortunately for them, Democrats keep having huge issues of their own, which is always going to give them a possibility to win an election here or there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Systematic racism is as true as rotten culture.

But this isn't the way fellas. Woke has been exposed. It's ultimately a culture thing. This demographic is by and large duped and manipulated. Having pity on them doesn't mean you look down on them. I don't think celebrating suffering is the right way. Have some empathy this is your fellow American.
    I agree 100%, but it's important to be aware and armed with the facts considering systemic racism is a button the Left likes to push.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blackey doin what blackey do,,,,violence is their nature,,,,show me where whitey ever does this,,,

Customer upset over $2 causes $10K in damages, threatens employees, police say (msn.com)

Thread Information