Page 760 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 2606607107507567577587597607617627637647708108601260 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 19,000 of 39301
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Russia is stepping down sooner or later. And I'll be here as immigrant leaving Iron Curtain to laugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Z panics.
    Z never panics. Everyone knows that in early days of the war he was offered a lift out of kiyv, and i think everyone knows what was his answer. His experience as an actor has made him probably one of the greatest war time leader in modern history. He inspire his people, visits his troops in front line while midget pootin is fearing and hiding from his own people deep under ground somewhere in siberia.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Z never panics. Everyone knows that in early days of the war he was offered a lift out of kiyv, and i think everyone knows what was his answer. His experience as an actor has made him probably one of the greatest war time leader in modern history. He inspire his people, visits his troops in front line while midget pootin is fearing and hiding from his own people deep under ground somewhere in siberia.
    When you got 50+ countries led by the U.S., + NATO, the UN, and the EU carrying your water night and day and supplying you 24/7 you're in like Flint and can afford to be y. Putin ain't done too badly. He's taken Izium, Lyman, Popasna, Luhansk, both pols, Snake Island, et al and sealed the water not only to Ukr, but the entire world you're pullin' your own weight and lots more.

{It} will come to the nuclear at some not too distant point and then we'll see if Putin retrieves the codes, or, backs down and loses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hater and thread must be proud of his boy pootin, this is what they are craving for.

Every single day that ends in (y). I waited for this moment for 5 years...the 1 year it took to make President and the 4 years you cheated him out of as same.
    I wanted blood and I got it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

ed up!!! Found out!!!!!! Fell off bike!!!!!!!!!
    The goofy bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single day that ends in (y). I waited for this moment for 5 years...the 1 year it took to make President and the 4 years you cheated him out of as same.
    I wanted blood and I got it.
    Happy to get some virgin boy blood on your . Way to go, you brave hero.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Happy to get some virgin boy blood on your . Way to go, you brave hero.
    That tired old bromide that (we) throw out every time we don't get our way, or, go up against "Russia."---"They raped! And not only adult women, but children! They raped! Oh, the humanity."

+++ if it were true do you really believe that our country would stay in the (outer space bed) with Russia, horse? tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you got 50+ countries led by the U.S., + NATO, the UN, and the EU carrying your water night and day and supplying you 24/7 you're in like Flint and can afford to be y. Putin ain't done too badly. He's taken Izium, Lyman, Popasna, Luhansk, both pols, Snake Island, et al and sealed the water not only to Ukr, but the entire world you're pullin' your own weight and lots more.

{It} will come to the nuclear at some not too distant point and then we'll see if Putin retrieves the codes, or, backs down and loses.
    Read again what i wrote. Second day of the war he was offered a lift out or kiyv, russians were right at his doorstep. Instead of saving his own ass, he stayed and made it known.
    Orange monkey packed and run away the moment there were some rumors, that protesters are comming his way.

Last time i checked, there were exactly zero nato, eu, or un troops on the battlefield. They are supplying some ammo, but the fighting is done solely by ukrainians.

Izyum lyman, popansa, all small towns, when you consider the initial goal was kiyv, dnipro, odessa and kharkiv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That tired old bromide that (we) throw out every time we don't get our way, or, go up against "Russia."---"They raped! And not only adult women, but children! They raped! Oh, the humanity."

+++ if it were true do you really believe that our country would stay in the (outer space bed) with Russia, horse? tee, hee.
    Of course you would stay in bed with russia. What do you think americans did in iraq? Why do you think america want to put assange in prison for 170 years?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Read again what i wrote. Second day of the war he was offered a lift out or kiyv, russians were right at his doorstep. Instead of saving his own ass, he stayed and made it known.
    Orange monkey packed and run away the moment there were some rumors, that protesters are comming his way.

Last time i checked, there were exactly zero nato, eu, or un troops on the battlefield. They are supplying some ammo, but the fighting is done solely by ukrainians.

Izyum lyman, popansa, all small towns, when you consider the initial goal was kiyv, dnipro, odessa and kharkiv.
    "right at his doorstep" my ass. That was the set up piece. Christ-a-mighty, Russia never got closer than 20 miles from him, ever!

"done solely by ukarinians." You can buy that nonsense, but I do not. "We're" in there up to our necks...pushing the buttons, pulling the triggers and striving to teach these ignorant gypsy trash how to conduct modern warfare---it's like pulling teeth---like teaching the South Vietnamese slopes.

---------

That was your (initial goal)...Russia never stated that...that's what (we) stated they stated via State run media CNN.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "right at his doorstep" my ass. That was the set up piece. Christ-a-mighty, Russia never got closer than 20 miles from him, ever!

"done solely by ukarinians." You can buy that nonsense, but I do not. "We're" in there up to our necks...pushing the buttons, pulling the triggers and striving to teach these ignorant gypsy trash how to conduct modern warfare---it's like pulling teeth---like teaching the South Vietnamese slopes.

---------

That was your (initial goal)...Russia never stated that...that's what (we) stated they stated via State run media CNN.
    Brother. What is this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course you would stay in bed with russia. What do you think americans did in iraq? Why do you think america want to put assange in prison for 170 years?
    ...I don't do that silly Assange . That's media filler.

---------

"They're raping. And not just women, but, but, but dare I say, they're raping children!" Just another step by State run media CNN to propaganda our end of this war. I used to buy, like you're buying all this , and then I wised up and realized it is nothing but propaganda and blatant lies. We ain't no better, just like Putin says, "We (America) believe God is on our side." When we do and have done repeatedly precisely what Russia is doing now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brother. What is this?
    The unvarnished truth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Izyum lyman, popansa, all small towns
    Notice they're only "small towns" after they fall to Putin's Russia. Then they're no account. Until they surrender they're top shelf and vitally important. Once defeated they matter not and we never read about them again.

Sure, Putin wants Odesa, but he's got the water that Odesa presents, and has both the water and the land that Mariupol presents.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-20-2022 at 08:01 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notice they're only "small towns" after they fall to Putin's Russia. Then they're no account. Until they surrender they're top shelf and vitally important. Once defeated they matter not and we never read about them again.

Sure, Putin wants Odesa, but he's got the water that Odesa presents, and has both the water and the land that Mariupol presents.
    Small towns is overstatment tbh, now they are just ghost towns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just showed that you know nothing beyond cnn. Have you read or watched some russian media, if you are so confident about what they stated or not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Small towns is overstatment tbh, now they are just ghost towns.
    That's war, Russian style...and that style is what won the European theater in II.. And we've no room...as we took the Pacific theater by dropping an atom on the Japs. They found out. They resisted...Truman:::"Again." Result? "ghost towns."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You just showed that you know nothing beyond cnn. Have you read or watched some russian media, if you are so confident about what they stated or not?
    I'm stating what (we/Biden/Blinken/CNN) said they/Russia stated of their goals.

You can plead for the Russians if that is your angle as to what (they) released.

I'm after this fake President, this gov't, this State run media CNN, and I'm snortin'. I want to see them stymied, defeated, flummoxed, put upon, solved and exposed. You GD right. And if Trump were still President (& this same war) you'd be me and I'd be you! And you GD well know it, horse. That's the kicker, the livin' end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians with the special math as we are in day 117 of a 3-5 day special operation.

All that is missing is the "Stop the Steal" slogan, claiming that they won in Ukraine!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orban bends the knee!

In a cuckshed somewhere in Moscow, putler is crying into a pillow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More russian whining, I mean, winning!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia ing around and finding out!

, russians are struggling in Ukraine and they now want to act tough with Kazakhstan with no leverage, smdh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russian media can say whatever they want.

Its the Russian government who calls the shots. They never promised a win in 3 days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm stating what (we/Biden/Blinken/CNN) said they/Russia stated of their goals.

You can plead for the Russians if that is your angle as to what (they) released.

I'm after this fake President, this gov't, this State run media CNN, and I'm snortin'. I want to see them stymied, defeated, flummoxed, put upon, solved and exposed. You GD right. And if Trump were still President (& this same war) you'd be me and I'd be you! And you GD well know it, horse. That's the kicker, the livin' end.
    Preach !!!

Thread Information