Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be careful, rascal, these guys are experts.
    Reports are Sharpe impressed the Spurs with his athleticism and his workout went well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports are Sharpe impressed the Spurs with his athleticism and his workout went well.
    ...and then he interviewed. I don't think his talent is in question. If they pick him, that means he passed the smell test for both, but it's hard to see a fit there from the outside looking in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and then he interviewed. I don't think his talent is in question. If they pick him, that means he passed the smell test for both, but it's hard to see a fit there from the outside looking in.
    They also might be picking for someone behind Washington. He canceled his workout for the Wiz, probably because they want him, but someone behind them (CHA?) likes SS, and SS likes them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also might be picking for someone behind Washington. He canceled his workout for the Wiz, probably because they want him, but someone behind them (CHA?) likes SS, and SS likes them.
    He also canceled his NO workout, so if the logic is he has a promise it'd be earlier than 8. That said, this would be sound logic for most players but Sharpe sounds like a complete dumbass so you never know. Tbh Anthony Edwards sounded similarly and he's alright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say this, Shaedon Sharpe needs the spurs. With Portland he’d just be a trade piece, pelicans, Wizards, and the Knicks the expectations would be sky high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Green is much bigger, a WORLD CLASS athlete, and he didn’t sit out 18 months.
    According to combine measurements, Green may not be much bigger than than Sharpe, although its hard to compare the size of players that young (a few months one way or the other).

Green seems to be all over the map from 6'4" to 6'6" and very thin (about 175 pounds). He didn't measure at the combine. His last measurements (well before the draft) appear to be 6’4 barefoot, 6’5 in shoes, 172 lbs, 6’7.5 wingspan, 8’5 standing reach. NBA.com currently says he's 6'4" (I think that's low).

Sharpe did get measured at the combine. 6’4.25” barefoot, 6’5.25” in shoes, 198 lbs, 6’11.5” wingspan, 8'7.5" standing reach.

Green is an athletic freak, Sharpe isn't. In fact, Sharpe's athleticism is somewhat overstated (I think) but his basketball skills are also equally understated. Sharpe looks to be a better pure shooter, for example.

I wouldn't bet against either of them (loved Green last year) but I think Sharpe has a chance to be a more well-rounded player (if slightly less eye-popping). That said, Green has proved himself with a year in the NBA. Sharpe hasn't played lately (as we are oft reminded).

Both will likely develop into high-end players in slightly different ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also canceled his NO workout, so if the logic is he has a promise it'd be earlier than 8. That said, this would be sound logic for most players but Sharpe sounds like a complete dumbass so you never know. Tbh Anthony Edwards sounded similarly and he's alright.
    Good. Hopefully he goes top-7 and pushes someone else down to us.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a team is making drafting this ing idiot a priority, I'm getting the out of there. It's not a serious franchise.
    Portland is happy with the Sharpe selection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland is happy with the Sharpe selection.
    LMAO rascal riding some guy because he can run and jump.

Thread Information