Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea. I think Buttplug would make sense, in light of the fact that Obergefell might be already gone by then, but it's still too far away.

This is what we were discussing with Wino about somebody needing to seize these moments, and get people lined up.
    ah yes a gay white man will definitely keep the African American and latino votes that they will probably need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Congress passes a law restricting SCOTUS to its original jurisdiction and strips it of judicial review;

2. Congress passes a law expanding SCOTUS.

Neither of those things would be a tantrum or magical thinking. They would be direct applications of majority power.
    The problem is that this needs to be taken by Congress. I understand the gripe with the Executive, and possibly he could've done more to line up the party into things Congress could do to avoid this, but say, issuing an Executive action on this would set a terrible precedent, which likely would be struck down as uncons utional on the long run. This is a job for Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch this, if she did it out of pure selfishness, she's a piece of , if a man leaves his kids without support, he's a piece of . Both are doing what they got a right to do though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah yes a gay white man will definitely keep the African American and latino votes that they will probably need.
    You could've said the same thing about Old Joe, tbh... but which candidate that can spin itself as somewhat 'moderate' is there that's not going to be 82 years old (like Bernie) when the time comes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the french clowning on us, the french

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It was an if-then statement.
    Nobody asked you, virgin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just realized you right, he probably is a virgin, don't even have the balls to pay for it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let him work it out slowly, it's funny.
    fake Christian Chris wanting men to be given support when abandoning their children.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “I hope”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who said it was going to happen this past week? I know I never said that. I jumped the gun by offering up my old gym, I'll give you that but claiming you're only in town this past week isn't going to make anything happen faster. Again, you're always welcome, you and the other pussies, to get in your car and drive over here already but yall won't because of "aSsAulT ChaRgEs aNd CoPs". You chicken s continue to talk while also making excuses for your ass behavior and that is hilarious!

We all know you ain't going no where fat without assistance.
    Everyone saw you chicken out and get pantsed this week. At this point your tough guy routine isn’t even funny anymore, it’s just pathetic.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 3:37 PM ET, Sat June 25, 2022

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the french clowning on us, the french
    French have a 14 week limit on abortion. Roe got overturned because libs contested a 15 week limit .

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch this, if she did it out of pure selfishness, she's a piece of , if a man leaves his kids without support, he's a piece of . Both are doing what they got a right to do though.
    Why are either of them pieces of ? Why do you care about the woman's reasons for not wanting to go through with a pregnancy? And if she does want to go through with it, why is the biological father compelled to a years-long commitment?

I believe in legal and easy family planning access where a woman can choose whether to have a baby or not, and where part of that decision can be whether or not she will need to do it without the biological father. Seems like the most reasonable (and honestly, man-friendly) position to have, which is why it's surprising more "men's rights" types don't have the same opinion. My guess is most of those guys are really just trying to dissuade people from having the sex they're not having, similar to "pro life" incels.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes sir - in 30 years we will have red states with lots of babies voting Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our position is any human being who abandons a child is a piece of . Especially those that dismember their children in the womb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mono the mongoloid muddling his way through life

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you even left the computer in the past two days?

projection
    virgin

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Better than a fake Christian who worships an orange god

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Our position is any human being who abandons a child is a piece of . Especially those that dismember their children in the womb.
    “our position”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone saw you chicken out and get pantsed this week. At this point your tough guy routine isn’t even funny anymore, it’s just pathetic.
    LMAO "Everyone" bro I don't give a about any of yall so that's some funny no doubt.

Btw I never had a "tough guy routine". You dumb pussies keep claiming that because it's what yall want to attribute to me but that's not the truth of the matter. I just don't give af about you trolls and how much of a pussy yall are.

Again, drive down here bud I'm waiting on your fat ass that'll never show up. Also, I tried to meet up with BD24 but like the rest of you pussies he never showed so why go out of my way again? You got your mama's credit card so use it to gas up her SUV and drive your lard ass on over here already.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, do you believe that the United States is God’s chosen country now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, do you believe that the United States is God’s chosen country now?
    STFU Fatty and leave already... Your keyboard looks like Trump's skin with all that cheetos residue on them keys.

Thread Information