Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually thought Trump looked great during the debates tbh. He owned Jeb, Cruz and everyone else I thought during their debates.
    Trump def won bc the comp in the Repug party was a joke. It has been for a few elections actually. Going back to Romney . Last one who had any real power was W, and that was bc of his family. No way Jeb(!) or Ted Cruz or ty ass Rick Perry was going to up-end Trump's redneck stronghold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Warren has a town hall coming up on CNN. Maybe she can continue to solidify herself in come in a nice second place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Warren has a town hall coming up on CNN. Maybe she can continue to solidify herself in come in a nice second place.

Audience appears to be mostly horse-faced lesbians.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Warren but one particular thing I dont like about what she does is she likes to beat a dead horse. First thing she did in the town hall was to go back on Bloomberg about the NDAs thing.

Like lizzy, you won you dont need to rehash. Comes off as desperate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a terrible way to start this off. She says she would support Bloomberg if he's the nominee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Warren but one particular thing I dont like about what she does is she likes to beat a dead horse. First thing she did in the town hall was to go back on Bloomberg about the NDAs thing.

Like lizzy, you won you dont need to rehash. Comes off as desperate.
    Will Hunting baseline bum and i have all said that she's our preference but has not campaigned well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a terrible way to start this off. She says she would support Bloomberg if he's the nominee.
    typical Pocahontas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they basically have to say that tbh... they're running in the democrat party. it would be a nuke if they said they wouldnt support the democrat nominee.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting baseline bum and i have all said that she's our preference but has not campaigned well
    You guys all really miss Hillary more than you want to let on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So would Hillary. Stealing Bernie's schtick didn't change her stripes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you keep saying that for whatever reason. my reaction to hillary winning the nom was negative. i was not pleased with her as a candidate and said as much. but i held my nose and voted for her because i knew trump would be far more damaging than her complacency with the status quo. every time she has spoken up since the election, i have been in the "STFU" camp.

you're just equating hillary and warren for whatever reason

come to terms

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they basically have to say that tbh... they're running in the democrat party. it would be a nuke if they said they wouldnt support the democrat nominee.
    She's doing good in this, not as great as last night but it sure as looks like she's earned a second place finished in the caucus.

So far the only question she flopped was the super pac one. Now she's for it and accepting them. Her reasoning is that the rest are doing it so why not me? It was weak but not the worst answer.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was not pleased with her as a candidate and said as much. but i held my nose and voted for her because...
    you're weak!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's doing good in this, not as great as last night but it sure as looks like she's earned a second place finished in the caucus.

So far the only question she flopped was the super pac one. Now she's for it and accepting them. Her reasoning is that the rest are doing it so why not me? It was weak but not the worst answer.
    thats a crock of . how many times has she made the comment about how "everybody on the stage except me or amy is either a billionaire or is funded by PACs"

for example

this is the i'm talking about... her policies are on point but her campaign is dog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    warren's so weak she tries to pull on heart strings with fake encounters with her bull supporters. her hallmark moments!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really lizzy, kamala as VP? good grief...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you keep saying that for whatever reason. my reaction to hillary winning the nom was negative. i was not pleased with her as a candidate and said as much. but i held my nose and voted for her because i knew trump would be far more damaging than her complacency with the status quo. every time she has spoken up since the election, i have been in the "STFU" camp.

you're just equating hillary and warren for whatever reason

come to terms
    What is that even supposed to mean?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really lizzy, kamala as VP? good grief...
    She also flirted with that nobody Julian Castro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt think hillary would move the ball forward on key issues, but instead act as a continuation of obama's centrist platform (he campaigned as something of a progressive but did not govern as one). i was not a fan of that. but i'd rather be stuck in neutral than be in reverse, which i knew would be the result of a trump presidency

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the i'm talking about... her policies are on point but her campaign is dog
    She stole her policies from Bernie and then does her Hillary vote for me because I'm a woman bull .

She'll be whoever she has to be to get votes; she has no core values, Lite. Come to terms.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One example would be look what he's done with the justice department. He corrupted it.

The next prez will have to not only clean house but start investigation to look for impropriety. Barr is finished if a democrat get becomes president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She also flirted with that nobody Julian Castro.
    kamala is awful on the issues and just grandstands for soundbites. the only benefit to her being VP would be that her senate seat can be filled by somebody better

even with castro... i dont see why she would want running mates that dong see eye to eye with her on key policies positions like medicare for all (albeit through her transition scheme) or a wealth tax

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One example would be look what he's done with the justice department. He corrupted it.
    Yea, the Federal Bureau Of Matters...
    Janet Reno order kids to be burned to death.
    James Comey and the gang.

Clearly, Trump went next level; amirite, tranny?

Thread Information