My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last season were their best chance to win withthe injuries and all

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really ing embarrassing when head coaches do these kind of .

Just shut the up and do your job.

These self validations are just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao gettin paid 5m not to do his job but be a puppet...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's just doing what his American counterparts do all the time:::make an ass of themselves.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Blatt is the Cavalier's assistant head coach right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but David Blatt is the Cavalier's assistant head coach right?
    Your wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's really ing embarrassing when head coaches do these kind of .

Just shut the up and do your job.

These self validations are just sad.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Hi Spurfan.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Hi Spurfan.....
    ??

Has Pop ever said we're going to win the championship even before the next season started? You're reaching.

One thing is for the players to say it, and another to be your coach saying stupid like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I thought LeBron was the head coach and Blatt was the assistant head coach. If this not true than my mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe if they replace him...
    ownership will let Lebron make that decision. Along with every other organizational decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought LeBron was the head coach and Blatt was the assistant head coach. If this not true than my mistake.
    Tou are correct. Lebron is pretty much the head coach and GM over there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ownership will let Lebron make that decision. Along with every other organizational decision.
    It will be interesting to see, when LeBron's abilities start to wane in a few years, what happens when the organization finally says "no". Will he bolt, throw a tantrum, etc? Its the old line about the benevolent dictator - when challenged does he give up his benevolence or his dictatorship? Stay tuned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you as it were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blatt is a paid intern, nothing more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if he can keep his Cavs job though, GM Lebron wants him out and JVG in imho

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Jeff Van Gundy...despises LeBron and the NBA agenda as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, David Blatt need to just keep quiet and maintain his position as a figure head.

The Golden State Warriors will be a year better but no respect is given even after they beat out everyone for the le.

The NBA has gone through a major change with Lamarcus Aldridge changing teams. Portland and Atlanta are screwed. Toronto just got better.

The entire eastern conference is once again dismissed by the Cavaliers statements yet again. Doubt they respond.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    What respect do the golden state gots deserve? beating the monty williams coached pelicans and then three straight teams with devastating injuries to their point guards and then dropping 2.5 games in the finals where a white aussie scrub and james jones played 30+ a game??

and which ass team in the east besides Cleveland is worth a ? Atlanta who lost their best 3&D guy and is gonna rely on 35 year old korver to catch lightning in a bottle again? washington losing pierce who was the only reason they didn't get swept in round 2? Chicago with that gimpy wannabe gangster chucking them out of games? Wade can probably drag the heat to a 3 seed before his legs fall off again, maybe. East is basically LeBron's punching bag the next five years whose games won't distract him from his GM duties.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What respect do the golden state gots deserve? beating the monty williams coached pelicans and then three straight teams with devastating injuries
    Hey, SP? We don't do the injury excuse here. Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, the officiating card, the scheduling card. We don't do any of that here. I cleaned it all up.

Don't be a pussy or asshole.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, SP? We don't do the injury excuse here. Only pussies & assholes play the injury card, the officiating card, the scheduling card. We don't do any of that here. I cleaned it all up.

Don't be a pussy or asshole.
    what he said wasn't wrong, he didn't qualify victories he mearly said they played injured teams, do you deny they played injured teams?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what he said wasn't wrong, he didn't qualify victories he mearly said they played injured teams, do you deny they played injured teams?
    Don't give me that . He's new. He played the injury card. I spanked him. It's over.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't give me that . He's new. He played the injury card. I spanked him. It's over.
    he didn't say they won because of injuries he said they played injured teams. Do you deny they played injured teams?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he didn't say they won because of injuries he said they played injured teams. Do you deny they played injured teams?
    Listen, Amb,,,,,,I mean Wreckly, I ain't playin' this ing game with you. He played the injury card because he didn't know better. Now he knows better.

Thread Information