Page 125 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4205
    you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    There won’t be any crying but come 2024 the Hillary/Biden supporters will be saying we should nominate Jeb Bush since the only thing they seem interested in doing is moving the Democratic Party further to the right.
    “He has the support of black voters, clearly there are no other options! If you don’t like it you’re just a crybaby!”

8 months later

”Well we never could have predicted that Jeb would lose to Don Junior, it’s not the establishment’s fault! Whiny progressives and young people didn’t vote enough!”

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bernie can't even beat Grandpa Gropey with Donald Trump telling his followers to vote for him in the primary, Democrats would be idiots to make him the nominee in the general. It's a shame Biden was the choice instead of someone more capable, but former-VP name recognition is hard to overcome if you're a relatively unknown gay mayor of a small town or a Senator with a self-inflicted culture war disaster following you around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie doing a Fox News Town hall tonight. vote for me republicans!

Signed
    -Hillary....errr Bernie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Bernie can't even beat Grandpa Gropey with Donald Trump telling his followers to vote for him in the primary, Democrats would be idiots to make him the nominee in the general. It's a shame Biden was the choice instead of someone more capable, but former-VP name recognition is hard to overcome if you're a relatively unknown gay mayor of a small town or a Senator with a self-inflicted culture war disaster following you around.
    Right, Donald Trump told his voters to support Sanders in the primary and MSNBC was comparing Sanders to the Nazis.

Sounds like he really had the wind at his back!

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Right, Donald Trump told his voters to support Sanders in the primary and MSNBC was comparing Sanders to the Nazis.

Sounds like he really had the wind at his back!
    Buttigieg wins a primary, suddenly the media intensely focuses on his disconnect with black voters and Obamaesque speech patterns.

Klobuchar gains momentum and suddenly every awful story about what a mean she is to her staff resurfaces.

Bernie is the frontrunner and he is immediately attacked as a communist and also somehow compared to Hitler.

Biden has been LITERALLY ING SENILE for this entire race and media plugs their ears and shuts their eyes.

but no, this has been a fair race all the way through.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Buttigieg wins a primary, suddenly the media intensely focuses on his disconnect with black voters and Obamaesque speech patterns.

Klobuchar gains momentum and suddenly every awful story about what a mean she is to her staff resurfaces.

Bernie is the frontrunner and he is immediately attacked as a communist and also somehow compared to Hitler.

Biden has been LITERALLY ING SENILE for this entire race and media plugs their ears and shuts their eyes.

but no, this has been a fair race all the way through.
    Pretty much.

Every time Buttigeig won the media’s response was “BUT CAN HE WIN DA BLACK VOTE THO?!?!?!”

Unfortunately black Democrats are so ing stupid that they media/DNC can tell them how to vote for in order to manufacture whatever narrative they want.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

Every time Buttigeig won the media’s response was “BUT CAN HE WIN DA BLACK VOTE THO?!?!?!”

Unfortunately black Democrats are so ing stupid that they media/DNC can tell them how to vote for in order to manufacture whatever narrative they want.
    Also unfortunate for Buttigieg is that southern black Democrats are still phobic as , and would vote for the rotting corpse of Strom Thurmond before voting for a gay person.

The media tried their damnedest to pretend that wasn’t the case, but the numbers are right there
    Last edited by Cuppycake Gumdrop; 03-09-2020 at 08:23 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    California, Utah, & Colorado still haven't finished. That's so Biden can maintain his delegate count lead BEFORE tomorrow's votes.

The s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just be happy your senile gropey guy got rammed in there, and keep the crying to a minimum in November, k?
    Lol "rammed in there". Everyone but you is manipulated lol. You guys are the only ones with any independent agency in this fairy tale world you've constructed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When RBG kicks the bucket in 2022, and Trump nominates Scalia 2.0, just remember how you semenshielded the Democratic establishment and Senile Gropey Hillary.
    "Semenshielding" lol. Honestly are you 3 years old? Who talks like this

At least Bernie will have a legacy of turning everyone under 30 into someone who hates the Democratic Party and churns wacko DNC conspiracy theories at a geometric rate of nothing ekse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won’t be any crying but come 2024 the Hillary/Biden supporters will be saying we should nominate Jeb Bush since the only thing they seem interested in doing is moving the Democratic Party further to the right.
    And you're probably going to max out to Magic Grampa if he runs again so I guess we are all slow learners over here in the left side of the aisle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could come back maybe I dunno. Truthfully this Biden comeback has been amazing. I'm still kind of in disbelief. He got 60% of first time Democratic voters on Super Tuesday lol
    Where did you read this?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And you're probably going to max out to Magic Grampa if he runs again so I guess we are all slow learners over here in the left side of the aisle
    Na I’ve said multiple times here in the last week that the low millennial turnout on Super Tuesday is enough proof that Bernie isn’t going to cut it.

Moderate or progressive we really shouldn’t be running a candidate in his late 70s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na I’ve said multiple times here in the last week that the low millennial turnout on Super Tuesday is enough proof that Bernie isn’t going to cut it.

Moderate or progressive we really shouldn’t be running a candidate in his late 70s.
    I think Joe will do better than people think. of course if he wins it will just mean the voters are more stupid than you guys thought from your point of view so you guys are safe philosophically speaking either way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be pretty funny in here second half of November if old Joe pulls this off and its half the people in here loving his ass instead of just me and DMX7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be pretty funny in here second half of November if old Joe pulls this off and its half the people in here loving his ass instead of just me and DMX7
    id be thrilled with anybody on the dem ticket beating trump outside of bloomberg, tbh... even if joe was far down on my preference list

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 Michigan polls today have Biden up 15, 12, 24, 21 and 41 respectively.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think Joe will do better than people think. of course if he wins it will just mean the voters are more stupid than you guys thought from your point of view so you guys are safe philosophically speaking either way
    He’s beating Bernie in the polls more than Hillary was at this time in 2016 despite having a campaign that up until recently was out of money, point being that (I) Hillary really ing sucked and (II) hopefully beating Trump is is simple as running someone other than Hillary.

all of this is a moot point if the economy enters a full blown recession between now and November - if that happens anyone is beating Trump and the Dems take the Senate too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tbh if Biden beats Trump and creates enough down ballot momentum for Cocaine Mitch to lose Kentucky I’d take back everything I ever said about him.

The Dems should be throwing the kitchen sink at Kentucky as long as it looks like a close race.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh if Biden beats Trump and creates enough down ballot momentum for Cocaine Mitch to lose Kentucky I’d take back everything I ever said about him.

The Dems should be throwing the kitchen sink at Kentucky as long as it looks like a close race.
    God would that be glorious to cut the two worst cancers out of Washington in one swipe.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Semenshielding" lol. Honestly are you 3 years old? Who talks like this

At least Bernie will have a legacy of turning everyone under 30 into someone who hates the Democratic Party and churns wacko DNC conspiracy theories at a geometric rate of nothing ekse
    What 3 year old knows the word semen?

Once again, I didn’t support Bernie. I just know bull when I see it. If you wanna bury your head in the sand and pretend the establishment has it all figured out, then continue being a dumbass.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    God would that be glorious to cut the two worst cancers out of Washington in one swipe.
    If Bloomer really wants people to think he’s a Democrat he should be carpet bombing Kentucky with negative McConnell ads.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE STRATEGY BERNIE NEEDS TO BEAT BIDEN

Thread Information