Page 2002 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1002150219021952199219981999200020012002200320042005200620122052 ... LastLast
Results 50,026 to 50,050 of 52486
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Sullivan considering whether Flynn can be held in contempt for perjury

since he swore under oath he was guilty - now says hes not

ohr !

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also is getting a retired judge to make the case the DOJ motion shouldn't be granted.

Trump should just pardon Flynn before his DOJ is further embarrassed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also is getting a retired judge to make the case the DOJ motion shouldn't be granted.

Trump should just pardon Flynn before his DOJ is further embarrassed.

dec 1,2017

judge sullivan in court: “you understand that with this plea- you give up your right FOREVER
    to question/challenge the interview?

flynn: “yes your honor”

oops

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol TSA pre ejac put on hold.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why isn’t anybody here answering the IMPORTANT question??!!!!?????

What if Michael Flynn was a black teenager?
    His name would be spelled Mykal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s administration has ordered the unmasking of over 36,000 people in three years —

higher than Obama

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Another Obama admin lie exposed. Looking forward to the explanations on how each of these individuals had a “need to know” for these unmasking requests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another Obama admin lie exposed. Looking forward to the explanations on how each of these individuals had a “need to know” for these unmasking requests.
    I'm looking forward to see WTF Flynn was doing to make people request the unmasking to find out it was him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ will file pe ion for writ of mandamus and seek reassignment on remand.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cooking Up a Criminal Investigation, the Obama Way

David HarsanyiMay 13, 2020 7:09 PM

According to the standards now set by Obama-administration defenders, it would be no big deal if Donald Trump’s Department of Justice opened criminal investigations into high-profile Democrats such as John Kerry (now a member of Joe Biden’s campaign) who met with Iranians officials over the past four years in an effort to undermine the foreign-policy goals of the duly elected government of the United States. These are potential Logan Act violations, after all.

It would be no big deal, either, if Trump’s DOJ opened up investigations into Democrats who have ever taken any money from foreign powers, because these are potential FARA violations. Sure, only six such convictions have been pursued by the DOJ since 1966, but no one says your pretext has to be solid.

It would also fine if, three weeks before Election Day, the DOJ filled out surveillance warrant applications — applications that excluded vital exculpatory evidence — to spy on the Democratic Party’s presidential campaign.

If Joe Biden were to win the presidency, it would be no big deal if Trump’s DOJ snooped on the incoming national-security adviser John Kerry, taped his completely legal calls with foreign dignitaries, simply because Trump suspected that Kerry would disagree with his administration’s stance on Iran, a nation that threatens the sanc y of our democracy and murders hundreds of soldiers.

Then, once Kerry was spied on by the NSA, and unmasked by dozens of high-ranking partisan Trump officials — one of them a future presidential candidate — it would be no big deal if any of them illegally leaked Kerry’s name to the press. They would do this in an effort to smear Kerry and railroad him into a plea — not over any risible FARA or Logan Act abuses, but over an innocuous lie about a lawful call told during an ostensibly friendly conversation — so that the Trump administration could fortify a waning investigation into the Democratic Party.

It would be no big deal if that waning investigation itself was predominately based on a fic ious do ent paid for by the Republican National Committee. It would be no big deal we if we found out that Trump allies within multiple law-enforcement agencies had referred to the investigation — an investigation based on fic ious evidence paid for by the RNC — as an “insurance policy” against the incoming president. It would be a no-big-deal investigation if the entire thing was propelled by fabricated evidence in FISA warrant applications — and if nearly all FISA warrant applications contained serious errors.

For four years, Trump allies within the Biden administration would illegally leak misleading bits and pieces of their investigation to a compliant media, which then would dutifully smear Kerry and the Democratic Party as seditious operatives, fueling a massive faux scandal and creating enough pressure for an independent investigation that would paralyze the Biden presidency and convince half the nation that the election was stolen.

And when all the skullduggery is finally exposed, and prosecutors have not found enough evidence to indict a single person in the Biden campaign for any wrongdoing that’s related to the stated reason for the investigation, Republicans can demand that everyone just move on. No big deal.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...mpression=true

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when you discover a traitor colluding with our sworn enemy

you ing watch that traitor

and if the fbi had failed to do that

you would be clutching your pearls and howling - “why didnt the fbi protect us from russia spying on poor widdle flynn and trump!”

unmasking is another term for “surveilling treasonous unpatriotic s ”

you want to know why there were pages of unmasking incidents?

because the trump team was and is full of unpatriotic s - the biggest one being the one most compromised by russia - yes your cult hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to the standards now set by Obama-administration defenders, it would be no big deal if Donald Trump’s Department of Justice opened criminal investigations into high-profile Democrats such as John Kerry (now a member of Joe Biden’s campaign) who met with Iranians officials over the past four years in an effort to undermine the foreign-policy goals of the duly elected government of the United States. These are potential Logan Act violations, after all.

It would be no big deal, either, if Trump’s DOJ opened up investigations into Democrats who have ever taken any money from foreign powers, because these are potential FARA violations. Sure, only six such convictions have been pursued by the DOJ since 1966, but no one says your pretext has to be solid.

It would also fine if, three weeks before Election Day, the DOJ filled out surveillance warrant applications — applications that excluded vital exculpatory evidence — to spy on the Democratic Party’s presidential campaign.

If Joe Biden were to win the presidency, it would be no big deal if Trump’s DOJ snooped on the incoming national-security adviser John Kerry, taped his completely legal calls with foreign dignitaries, simply because Trump suspected that Kerry would disagree with his administration’s stance on Iran, a nation that threatens the sanc y of our democracy and murders hundreds of soldiers.

Then, once Kerry was spied on by the NSA, and unmasked by dozens of high-ranking partisan Trump officials — one of them a future presidential candidate — it would be no big deal if any of them illegally leaked Kerry’s name to the press. They would do this in an effort to smear Kerry and railroad him into a plea — not over any risible FARA or Logan Act abuses, but over an innocuous lie about a lawful call told during an ostensibly friendly conversation — so that the Trump administration could fortify a waning investigation into the Democratic Party.

It would be no big deal if that waning investigation itself was predominately based on a fic ious do ent paid for by the Republican National Committee. It would be no big deal we if we found out that Trump allies within multiple law-enforcement agencies had referred to the investigation — an investigation based on fic ious evidence paid for by the RNC — as an “insurance policy” against the incoming president. It would be a no-big-deal investigation if the entire thing was propelled by fabricated evidence in FISA warrant applications — and if nearly all FISA warrant applications contained serious errors.

For four years, Trump allies within the Biden administration would illegally leak misleading bits and pieces of their investigation to a compliant media, which then would dutifully smear Kerry and the Democratic Party as seditious operatives, fueling a massive faux scandal and creating enough pressure for an independent investigation that would paralyze the Biden presidency and convince half the nation that the election was stolen.

And when all the skullduggery is finally exposed, and prosecutors have not found enough evidence to indict a single person in the Biden campaign for any wrongdoing that’s related to the stated reason for the investigation, Republicans can demand that everyone just move on. No big deal.

Judging from the record number of unmaskings requested by the Trump administration, they're probably doing everything listed in this article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ will file pe ion for writ of mandamus and seek reassignment on remand.
    OK, Margot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What are you talking about? Like SR21 said, its really just about justice being served, to preserve the sanc y of the American government and legal system, to do the right thing. It's not about politics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, Margot.
    Didn't earned the nickname bot for no reason. Citizen X reporting for bot duty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, Margot.

Otherwise known as go yourself I can do what I want. Flynn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[REDACTED]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn was doing all kinds of with Turkey too. Wouldn't be surprised if they asked to unmask Flynn when the kidnapping plot became known.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn was doing all kinds of with Turkey too.
    What's your conspiracy theory here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#Obamagate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he can tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was going to kidnap a cleric and sent him back to Turkey.

Where you been?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he can tbh.
    yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All kinds of things. Look it up.

Thread Information