Page 57 of 162 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin still wants to pretend it didn't happen.
    Trump sicced a violent mob on the US Congress while it was certifying the Electoral College tally. It wasn't an accident that it happened on Jan. 6th.

The lie that the election was stolen from Trump foamed the runway and it does now too.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 04-10-2021 at 10:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, why do you insist on trying to downplay the events of 1/6 every chance you get?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin can't use his words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a bona fide attack on the US Government, it's puzzling that you keep downplaying it.

56 officers were hospitalized.

~140 were injured

5 people died.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a bona fide attack on the US Government, it's puzzling that you keep downplaying it.

56 officers were hospitalized.

~140 were injured

5 people died.
    Far as I can tell he is a big apologist for right wing violence ever since he started his "danger danger" thread he the same day a Stormfront/Infowars poster murdered three Pittsburgh policemen.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is this supposed to mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far as I can tell he is a big apologist for right wing violence ever since he started his "danger danger" thread he the same day a Stormfront/Infowars poster murdered three Pittsburgh policemen.
    DC still has a green zone, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump talks about January 6th as if the election was supposed to be overturned that day. He was hoping for a coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess derp and qchrisy stayed home.

'White Lives Matter' rallies flop as hardly anyone shows up.

In semi-private, encrypted chats, neo-Nazis and other far-right extremists planned rallies in dozens of cities on Sunday to promote their racist movements and spread their ideologies to larger audiences.

Hyped by organizers as events that would make “the whole world tremble,” the rallies ran into a major problem on Sunday: Hardly anyone showed up.

The “White Lives Matter” rallies, planned on the encrypted app Telegram, were the first major real-world organization efforts by white supremacists since 2018, and after many aligned groups allegedly participated in the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S Capitol.

The poor showing underscores how the nation’s unpopular and disorganized extremist movements have been driven underground by increased scrutiny from the media, law enforcement and far left activists who infiltrate extremists’ private online spaces and disrupt their attempts to communicate and organize.

Few “White Lives Matter” marchers showed up on Sunday, but anti-racist and anti-fascist groups gathered just the same.

In Raleigh, North Carolina, a small crowd of antifa and anti-racist protesters gathered at the park where the “White Lives Matter” march was planned. They marched around downtown behind a large white sign that read, “WE ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER.”

The lackluster events were do ented by livestreams and photos posted to Twitter.

In Philadelphia, activists tweeted photos of a counterprotest picnic with pizza and Tastykake snacks. In New York City, over a dozen counterprotesters stood seemingly unopposed across the street from Trump Tower, where a “White Lives Matter” rally was expected.

Police in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, formed a circle around a lone protester to separate him from a large crowd of counterprotesters. Three protesters assembled around a “White Lives Matter” banner outside the city hall building in Fort Worth, Texas, where a police line separated them from a couple of dozen counterprotesters.

Hundreds of counterprotesters, bystanders and media members gathered at a counterprotest at the scheduled start time of a “White Lives Matter” march at Southern California’s Huntington Beach Pier.

Throughout the afternoon, counterprotesters could be seen on several livestreams chanting “Unity and community,” and “Black lives matter.” A few single protesters, one who wore a full hood and a T-shirt with a white supremacist slogan, were run off by the crowd, who yelled “Go home, Nazis!”

According to fliers for the event — which recycled images from old propaganda from the disbanded neo-Nazi organization Vanguard America — the marches were meant to “take a stand” against the media, government and educational ins utions that are “anti-white.” But the slogan “White Lives Matter,” has been promoted on fliers and banners by white supremacist groups, including neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan groups since 2015 as a “a racist response to the Black Lives Matter movement,” according to the Anti-Defamation League.

In 2016, “White Lives Matter,” was designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Several “White Lives Matter” rallies were held that same year: Confederate flag-waving protesters gathered outside NAACP headquarters in Houston, and arrests were made in Austin, Texas, when a group of “White Lives Matter” protesters clashed with counterdemonstrators.

Sunday’s round of racist rallies seemed destined for failure, according to Megan Squire, a computer science professor at Elon University in North Carolina who tracks online extremism.

The online organizers of the North Carolina rally were uninformed about state law governing protests, including ones that disallowed firearms, Squire said. The organizers were also generally inept at using Telegram, where the event was first announced, and unable to identify “obvious trolls in their midst.”

The efforts behind Sunday’s rallies were “haphazard and ill-informed,” Squire said. “They’re not sending their best.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-shows-rcna650

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police declare unlawful assembly as tensions increase among rival demonstrators at Huntington Beach rally

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...allies-wlm-blm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    These people are the most dangerous collection of impressionable morons in the country, and the GOP needs their votes to win anything.

It's why conservatives here hold their hands over their ears when the subject comes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Police Told to Hold Back on Riot Response on Jan. 6, Report Finds

Despite being tipped that “Congress itself is the target” on Jan. 6, Capitol Police were ordered not to use their most powerful crowd-control weapons, according to a scathing new watchdog report.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/u...ot-report.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The explanation the OIG provides for this is astounding," the summary says. "The 'Bottom Line Up Front' (BLUF) says they are tracking protest that may include some armed protestors and white supremacists, and the assessment 30 pages later is far more alarming, including that the conditions on the ground could 'lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike." CNN has previously reported the department's intelligence division concluded threats of violence were 'improbable.'

The summary lists 27 recommendations for corrections, including changing procedures to "refine do ent reporting that better captures operational impact to include improbable outcomes based on intelligence, trend data, threats to members, and information analysis."

The USCP Inspector General is expected to testify on Capitol Hill next week about the report and his findings.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/polit...ral/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people are the most dangerous collection of impressionable morons in the country, and the GOP needs their votes to win anything.

It's why conservatives here hold their hands over their ears when the subject comes up.
    and stay silent and/or as Congressional members, sign on to the overthrow of the election

Classic Capitalist-financed fascism is coming to America and there's no stopping it.

74M Trash voters voted for fascism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol rioters have been ratted out by loved ones, high school friends and 'Facebook stalkers'

many of the rioters have either outed themselves by mistake, or been ratted out by girlfriends, other loved ones, or just random people in their current or past lives.

the dark, perversely humorous ways in which many of these far-right extremists have found their way into FBI custody,"

"They gratuitously incriminate themselves.

They pretend to be tough guys, and

then are revealed to be impersonating a trooper or a federal agent.

The feds keep making fun of the defendants in affidavits and in court do ents.

Often, they get ratted out by old high-school chums and rivals, loved ones, or even a random 'Facebook stalker' from their home town."

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioters-2652569041

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty interesting do entary on the growing white supremacist movement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should've followed the lead of those burning fed buildings down rn with cops inside but instead bye bye reps in office!

Why aren't you moral police crying about the fed buildings on fire rn? Why is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. Their party has been overcome by the fringe, and more people are self-radicalizing every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why aren't you moral police crying about the fed buildings on fire rn? Why is that?
    Bueller? Bueller?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Their party has been overcome by the fringe, and more people are self-radicalizing every day.
    LMAO Says loony ass RandomGirl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    impressive lack of support for embattled US LE officers on Jan. 6th from federal/military officers, as well as from the usual badge-lickers here.

A new analysis from the Washington Post revealed that over the course of 78 minutes during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, police called for backup 17 times and were ignored.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...-capitol-riot/
    Last edited by Winehole23; 04-16-2021 at 04:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mob on the west side eventually grew to at least 9,400 people, outnumbering officers by more than 58 to one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    impressive lack of support for embattled US LE officers on Jan. 6th from federal/military officers, as well as from the usual badge-lickers here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...-capitol-riot/
    Ignored by whom?

Thread Information