My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C- for Pop? come on LJ, is he giving you the McDonald treatment? Call out his senility and stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. Should be a good game tomorrow! Go Memphis!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "DeRozan couldn’t have been much worse on defense if he tried"
    I don't pay attention to much other than his kooky allergy to the 3pt line, but if he is truly this hopeless at defending, why would they possibly resign him. Definition of expendable. ....Just four more games thankfully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C- for Pop? come on LJ, is he giving you the McDonald treatment? Call out his senility and stupidity.
    So you watched this game and think the Spurs lost due to coaching and not talent disparity? I know it's a reflex at this point ... but let's just say the Nets didn't win because Steve Nash was pushing the right buttons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't the floater by Tre Jones to cut it to single digits? Really surprised he just didn't just take one step and put it off the glass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's with DDR last twenty games where he isn't even trying on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you watched this game and think the Spurs lost due to coaching and not talent disparity? I know it's a reflex at this point ... but let's just say the Nets didn't win because Steve Nash was pushing the right buttons
    AHF…hating since 99.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's with DDR last twenty games where he isn't even trying on defense.
    Hopefully, he’s realizing that his days here are numbered, because the Spurs aren’t budging from 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, he’s realizing that his days here are numbered, because the Spurs aren’t budging from 2 years.
    @ 2yrs 45mm total

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp!

I didn't even bother to watch this one (which is rare). This had throw-away game written all over it. I just Pop would have played all the reserves instead of letting guys like Murray and DeRozan go at less than top gear and just burn minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you watched this game and think the Spurs lost due to coaching and not talent disparity?
    The two are not mutually exclusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. On the contrary, I think Spurs played pretty well. As you said, they had 22 more attempts. They were just not falling in, and the Nets shot 61%.
    I didn't like how Harden/Claxton did a clinic on PNR with our big men Jakob/Drew, which resulted to several point blank shots or dunks. It's not an easy task, but DJ needs a better job slowing down Harden. And Jakob/Drew needs to punish the bigs for getting in the rim. Athletic bigs just have ways with our centers.. period. But overall, the Nets just have too much firepower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. On the contrary, I think Spurs played pretty well. As you said, they had 22 more attempts. They were just not falling in, and the Nets shot 61%.
    I didn't like how Harden/Claxton did a clinic on PNR with our big men Jakob/Drew, which resulted to several point blank shots or dunks. It's not an easy task, but DJ needs a better job slowing down Harden. And Jakob/Drew needs to punish the bigs for getting in the rim. Athletic bigs just have ways with our centers.. period. But overall, the Nets just have too much firepower.
    Lonnie was on Harden for most of the night. Vassell, too.

Thread Information